PDA

View Full Version : td53

dkeen73
09-21-2005, 05:51 PM
This guy was supposed to trade my a bumper and skid plate for a bumper and pipe, well to make a long story short he got my stuff, but after a month of excuses i got nothing...well a couple days ago he posts them for-sale in for sale section...what the f*ck!!! They were supposed to be lost by post office between here and there....this guy sucks and i have contacted administator over it...WATCH OUT GUYS...HIS STUFF IS STILL FOR-SALE :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad:

dkeen73
09-26-2005, 06:56 PM
After crashing his post, my stuff is supposed to be on its way back...i'll update when i get it...IF I DO!!!!!

dkeen73
09-30-2005, 01:44 PM
As crazy as it sounds my stuff was undeliverable and was sent back to him....ya right...thats what i was told yesterday...i'll never see my stuff or his stuff as a matter of fact....WATCH OUT GUYS...

dkeen73
10-08-2005, 09:16 AM
Still nothing, I have given up on getting it back...I have his address and he doesn't live that far away iguess its time for a road trip while i'm off on vacation this week...lol

33 Jay
10-10-2005, 10:19 AM
I have got jerked around by this guy as well it appears.

He has an airbox he was going to modify for me-- He sounded nice as could be but will not send it back.

MX300ex
10-10-2005, 11:06 AM
wow what a prick..hope everything works out with u guys

MOFO
10-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Has anyone had success with this a-hole?

TD53
10-11-2005, 07:49 PM
It's being taken care of immediately , I ASSURE everyone i'm not a crook, nor a scam artist ( Althought i do agree it has looked like it lately). I've just had some BAD times here recently. I do take the full responsibility for his stuff not being sent back in a timely manner and i dearly apologize. Wouldn't have had something like this happen for the world. Oh, 33Jay, you must be mistaking me with someone else because i just bought my quad 2 months ago, and barely no how to change the oil and filter.

Sincerely ,

Tyler

33 Jay
10-11-2005, 08:36 PM
hontrx265r---- is the guy that has jerked me around and I am very sorry if I referenced the wrong guy-- I am very sorry!!!

hontrx265r --- Is in Michigan and will not return any e-mails or my parts.
:ermm: :ermm:

MOFO
10-13-2005, 02:33 PM
TD33, what is the status of this? Could the other party's please comment on this situation... is it being resolved?

TD53
10-13-2005, 02:36 PM
pm'd him the confirmation # yesterday, he's not replied yet. 33 Jay, no harm no foul man.

Tyler

dkeen73
10-13-2005, 02:51 PM
he sent me a confirmation #, but i won't believe it until i get my stuff back....And to all parties that are helping me THANK YOU!!!!

jwick07
10-13-2005, 09:19 PM
This kid sent me close to 14 pm's about buying some wheels and tires from me, "I'll take them," he said then kept on changing his mind over and over about them I kept on trying to work with him, he even called dibs and then still backed out and it cost me the sale, I had three other buyers in line and kept working with him because he was the first then and he still backed out

I think TYLER IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME BAN THIS MAN

dkeen73
10-14-2005, 08:02 AM
well it still don't make things any better, but i got my stuff back today after months of trying to get it back...thanks to everyone who helped me put pressure on this KID to get it back...he needs to grow up, hopefully it won't happen to anyone else....thanks guys

TD53
10-14-2005, 01:33 PM
You know what, I think some people on this site need to grow up. The thing people on here need to take in consideration is that they have NO idea what is goin on with the person they are dealing with (other than what is said on here) nor do they care. Also Jwick, the situation you speak of was no longer than hours , if it had been days i could understand your statement of costing you the sale. But i don't see that happening in just an hour. If it did tho i do appologize. Not being rude just had to get that off my chest. There will be NO farther problems with me.

Sincerely

Tyler

jwick07
10-14-2005, 01:41 PM
yes around 8 or 9 hours by the time it was all said and done so that was all day of telling other people to wait I have a buyer then i didn't at the end of the day damn i was pissed

TD53
10-14-2005, 05:14 PM
By my sent items, the first one i sent was at 2:18pm, and the one stating i wasn't goin to be able to get the tires/wheels was sent at 7:04pm. That's not even 5 hrs. But I do apologize if I cost you a sale in 5hrs. Just seems to me if you had 3 people interested, not all 3 would have found the what they were looking for in 5hrs. I'm not trying to start trouble or anything just stating my opinion. Once again I am sorry if it actually did cost you the sale.

Tyler

Pappy
10-14-2005, 08:07 PM
I was contacted ny TD53 and he informed me of this situation. He seems very apologetic and sincere. Im glad it was resolved, and Im sure from here on out any transactions he has will be more timely.