PDA

View Full Version : Worst movie ever...

Guy400
09-21-2005, 04:24 PM
It's like a train wreck. It's so awful you really shouldn't be looking at it but you can't help but watch it until the end. There's a movie on HBO right now called The Revenge of the Red Baron or something like that. It's about a model airplane that an old man built out of the actual wood from the Baron's plane. This toy plane now comes to life and it's killing people. LMFAO:D

sly400ex
09-21-2005, 04:27 PM
Dam I wish I had HBO, that's an awesome movie!:blah:

:huh

tdsongster
09-21-2005, 04:31 PM
You could have spent that time watching John Natalie Tips & Tricks!

How is that for a ruthless plug???

Proud Sponsor of ATVRiders.com...

FourFiftyFour
09-21-2005, 04:32 PM
Punch Drunk Love with Adam Sandler was one of the stupidest movies I have seen...it was so bad I just walked out of the movie theater...

tho the way my life is going right now it is just a bad movie......freakin hurricane is gonna tear down everything :(

F-16Guy
09-21-2005, 04:38 PM
I have to go with that one where the chick from Saved by the Bell is a stripper. With the exception of seeing lots "o" boobies, that movie sucked big fat donkey schlong.:chinese:

09-21-2005, 06:29 PM
Open water was the worst. Hey lets make a movie about 2 people swimming in the water, then one person gets killed by a skark, but we wont show it happening, then 30 mintues of the other person swimming, she'll just drown her self. end of movie,:rolleyes:

09-21-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
I have to go with that one where the chick from Saved by the Bell is a stripper. With the exception of seeing lots "o" boobies, that movie sucked big fat donkey schlong.:chinese: Title please:chinese:

09-21-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
Open water was the worst. Hey lets make a movie about 2 people swimming in the water, then one person gets killed by a skark, but we wont show it happening, then 30 mintues of the other person swimming, she'll just drown her self. end of movie,:rolleyes: i got it on my psp..i kinda liked it

Guy400
09-21-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
Title please:chinese: Showgirls

tater_kamik
09-21-2005, 08:05 PM
worst one ever: magnolia. not steel magnolia, just magnolia. i dont even know what its about, but its 3 hours long. i kept thinking it was gonna get better, it has to be good since tom cruise is in it. nope, just got worse

Juggalo
09-21-2005, 08:07 PM
their really stretching for horror movie plots nowadays...i didnt think it could get much worse than pinnochio's revenge or the last 2 leprechaun movies...leprechaun in da hood, and leprechaun in space.

derekhonda
09-21-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
Open water was the worst. Hey lets make a movie about 2 people swimming in the water, then one person gets killed by a skark, but we wont show it happening, then 30 mintues of the other person swimming, she'll just drown her self. end of movie,:rolleyes:

Yeah and they said that movie was based off actual events. The only think they know for sure is they never got back to the boat. They had all these elaborate events that happened to them in the movie but no one really knows what happened. It is a horrible movie.

JDiablo
09-21-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
their really stretching for horror movie plots nowadays...i didnt think it could get much worse than pinnochio's revenge or the last 2 leprechaun movies...leprechaun in da hood, and leprechaun in space.

THOSE ARE SOOO STUPID,they have to come up with a true horror flick,like how Physco did back in the 70's and The Excorcist,haha i was watching on the Discovery Channel or TLC,that The Excorcist was so scary that the theaters called up the ambulances to be on stand by outside of the theater,WE NEED A MOVIE LIKE THAT NOW!!!!:devil: :macho i would watch that thing constanstly

troutman561
09-21-2005, 08:43 PM
the movie hustle and flow sucked arse... me and my friends where bored and it was at the dollar theater.. never see it, id rather read that rap thread we had on here b4.. horrible movie

prepracing
09-21-2005, 08:48 PM
maybe just me, but I thought White Chicks was pretty stupid

09-21-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by prepracing
maybe just me, but I thought White Chicks was pretty stupid
that makes two of us:ermm:

86350x
09-21-2005, 10:23 PM
zoolander:ermm:

And normally I like all stupid/funny movies.

TCracin440ex
09-21-2005, 11:04 PM
i saw the skeleton key last friday night that movie was hella gay...nobody even gets killed in the movie....

all the horror movies these days are lame....the last horror movie i went to see was amittyville horror and that was a bad arse movie i think...

i went and saw hustle and flow at the dollar theater too...the best part of the movie is when terrance howard beats the shiz out of ludacris

the best/funniest movie i have seen in a while would happen to be the bad news bears...i paid 16 dollars for 2 tickets at the expensive movie and it was worth every last bit of it because i came out the theater with my ribs hurting from laughing so hard at billy bob thorton

TCracin440ex
09-21-2005, 11:05 PM
oh yea i just recently saw The Ring 2...that movie was really stupid and gay...they shoulda hung that 1 up after the first movie

another gay flat out stupid movie would happen to be High Tension...whatever you do dont ever waste your money to see this movie its so lame and gay...the only part in the movie was about interesting was when the lezbo was playing with herself

JTRtrx250r
09-22-2005, 01:43 AM
Pooty tang and Napolian dynomite have to be the lamest flicks made...

300ex13
09-22-2005, 06:51 AM
gigli was retarded i thought

jeepnrocks
09-22-2005, 07:22 AM
that one with george clooney and katerine zeta jones was the worst movie i ever seen

Quad18star
09-22-2005, 08:00 AM
Like someone else said , Punch Drunk Love was the dumbest movie I ever watched . Actually I didn't even watch the whole thing it was so dumb .

The original Assault on Precinct 13 was HORRIBLE . We wanted to rent the new version of it , but they accidently gave us the old one instead . We were halfway through the movie and were like "WTF is everyone raving about this movie for?" Then we realized it was the old one .:grr:

There was a Jason movie .. I think Jason X ... where he's like floating in outter space or something . It was pretty bad also .

Man I can't believe how much $$ I've spent on dumb shows !!!!!!

09-22-2005, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
Napolian dynomite have to be the lamest flicks made...

stevez400
09-22-2005, 08:50 AM
^^LMAO! Gigli is supposed to be the worst movie of all time. Accrording to a poll.

The worst movie I have ever seen is...Dracula 3000
Count Dracula terrorizes the crew of a spaceship --GAY!--

Glitter. I cant believe I jut said I watched that. My neice made me.lol

spincr4hire
09-22-2005, 11:01 AM
I think lame movies are fun to watch, just to make fun of, thats entertainment...:p

Does anybody remember Mystery Science Theater 3000 (the show were the guy and the 2 robots made fun of movies)...classic.

PeeWee21
09-22-2005, 11:10 AM
Sorry but Napolean Dynamite was the dumbest fuggin' movie i ever seen. How could anyone think that a total geek is funny, he's a loser, IT SUCKED ARSE!

Plante400
09-22-2005, 11:24 AM
go see lord of war

BAD ***

stevez400
09-22-2005, 11:27 AM
Peewee....Leave before I feed you to the fish!!!:devil:

wilkin250r
09-22-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
Does anybody remember Mystery Science Theater 3000

Is that the nerd alarm going off?

rneal
09-22-2005, 11:44 AM
The Grudge was pretty bad....

spincr4hire
09-22-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Is that the nerd alarm going off?

nah, my sense of humor is just twisted I guess

Guy400
09-22-2005, 01:41 PM
I just watched Napolean Dynamite on HBO for the first time and that was just about as stupid. I enjoy stupid humor like Dumb & Dumber and most Adam Sandler movies but ND was lame. The only funny part was when he wrecked the bike, when Uncle Rico threw the steak at him and his dancing at the end.

TCracin440ex
09-22-2005, 01:44 PM
the only part of that movie i liked is when the guy crushed his tater tots in his pocket

Atkins
09-22-2005, 02:09 PM
The worst movie of all time is definitely Plan 9 From Outer Space. Me and my buddies rented it a year ago to check out all of the mistakes and inconsistencies we found online and its hilarious.

Review
http://www.badmovies.org/movies/plannine/

Complete mistakes list
http://www.angelfire.com/il/dauber/PLAN-9.html

Giz400ex
09-22-2005, 02:17 PM
I would say "Road Rage" and they played it alot on Cinemax! The dumbest movie I ever seen. I thought ND was a different movie and funny! I give it a "thumbs up"!

RaptorRacer45
09-22-2005, 02:17 PM
1 of the Dumbest movies has 2 be Harold and Kumar goto White Castle.......its dumb as Hell but i somehow managed 2 watch it twice, anyway i watch 10 mins of Nypolian Dynamite and couldent stand it, i swear the Credits role took the most effort 2 make in the movie....anyway theres been plenty of stupid movies ive watched but i cant think of em all:rolleyes:

JTRtrx250r
09-22-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
I just watched Napolean Dynamite on HBO for the first time and that was just about as stupid. I enjoy stupid humor like Dumb & Dumber and most Adam Sandler movies but ND was lame. The only funny part was when he wrecked the bike, when Uncle Rico threw the steak at him and his dancing at the end. same here man, I heard it was only $50,000 to make.... now I know why haha:D

Dumb and Dumber was actually funny! I laughed so hard at that flick:D

TCracin440ex
09-22-2005, 02:24 PM
same here man, I heard it was only $50,000 to make.... now I know why haha:D

Dumb and Dumber was actually funny! I laughed so hard at that flick:D

speaking of movie costs...i wonder how much it costed to make that movie phone booth...it is maybe 1 or 2 scenes through the whole movie....so that was proally a fairly cheap movie to make

wilkin250r
09-22-2005, 02:42 PM
Napolean Dynamite is just one of those stupid movies you have to relate to in order to enjoy it. You have to have said "GOSH!!!" in your life, you have to personally know somebody that is living in the past, and you have to know a geek with delusions of grandeur.

Then, it's a funny movie.

Or, you can be an abssolutely clueless nitwit, and not be able to recognize a bad movie if crawled up your nose, and you could like Napolean Dynamite simply because other people like it. Such is the case with my girlfriend's nitwit younger sister.

JTRtrx250r
09-22-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
speaking of movie costs...i wonder how much it costed to make that movie phone booth...it is maybe 1 or 2 scenes through the whole movie....so that was proally a fairly cheap movie to make makes me wonder also b/c you do gotta point, I thought it was ok considering it was only a few diffrent scenes. Im not much of a tv/movie guy, usually as Im in bed trying to fall asleep is when I see these movies:o :D

TCracin440ex
09-22-2005, 02:47 PM
makes me wonder also b/c you do gotta point, I thought it was ok considering it was only a few diffrent scenes. Im not much of a tv/movie guy, usually as Im in bed trying to fall asleep is when I see these movies:o :D

yea i thought it was an ok movie it kept you on your toes...but far as action and scenes...it really didnt hit high on my movie meter!

09-22-2005, 03:58 PM
The dumbest movies ever are sports movies. It`s ALWAYS the same thing, it`s so repetitive. It always starts with a bunch of losers that get a mean coach that`s really tough and they hate him but they eventually grow up to like him and then win the season of whatever sport they are playing.. lame:rolleyes: its not even intriguing anymore cause you know they will make the last point they need when there`s like 2 seconds left:grr: :mad:

TCracin440ex
09-22-2005, 04:05 PM
yea your right about that....but there is 1 sports movie i like...and thats Varcity Blues....that movie kicked ***

Matt37
09-22-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Superman Sam
The dumbest movies ever are sports movies. It`s ALWAYS the same thing, it`s so repetitive. It always starts with a bunch of losers that get a mean coach that`s really tough and they hate him but they eventually grow up to like him and then win the season of whatever sport they are playing.. lame:rolleyes: its not even intriguing anymore cause you know they will make the last point they need when there`s like 2 seconds left:grr: :mad:

Usually that is true....But

Did you ever see Friday Night Lights??

That is a good movie. And they don't win the big game at the end of the movie. (Sry for spoiling it for anyone who wanted to see it)

09-22-2005, 06:29 PM
Yeah there`s a few good ones like you guys said but the majority of them just plain suck.

TCracin440ex
09-22-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
Usually that is true....But

Did you ever see Friday Night Lights??

That is a good movie. And they don't win the big game at the end of the movie. (Sry for spoiling it for anyone who wanted to see it)

your right, but none of the athlete movies are as good as Varcity Blues or Remember The Titans

09-22-2005, 06:39 PM
yeah remember the titans has to be the best one i have seen

300ex_ryda
09-22-2005, 06:51 PM
Best movie i seen was NewWorld Disorder 5.

zeppelin
09-22-2005, 07:17 PM
what about all of the latest suspense type movies, they always end with the main character being schitzophrenic, or pyscho, its starting to piss me off 'cause its like seing the same movie over and over