PDA

View Full Version : Hurrican Katrina victoms

L & L Racing
09-21-2005, 02:53 PM
what are your opinions on all of the victoms? myne is that they are *****in cuz the government and bush didnt do ne thing when they chose to stay their :confused:

MWB BigMike
09-21-2005, 03:31 PM
I have no sympathy for most of the victims. They where told to leave the city and they didnt. Then the media Trys to make us feel sorry for them cause they are poor and it was the end of the month so thier checks didnt come and they couldnt afford to leave. I say bs, if you want money go work for it. Dont sit around and live month to month on a government check. I came from a poor home and worked my butt of to get out of the situation I was in. Most of these people are happy doing nothing why should americans that work thier *** off have pay the price.

The ones that legitamatly could not leave on thier own power, my thoughts and prayers are with them.

raptorrider686
09-21-2005, 03:46 PM
I feel bad for all the victims, but it is not Bush's fault in any way. If you think about it....its really know ones fault, you cannot stop a hurricane from hitting somewhere. Bush is doing the right thing by helping....even though its not his mess to clean up after. Just my opinion

JRDrider22
09-21-2005, 03:57 PM
yea listen to this... the credit card they recieved for 1000. on cnn yesturday they said majority of the people are spending their money on strip bars, jewlery, and t.v's. wow..they dont even have electricity. its un real. i really dont care for them at all

MOFO
09-21-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by JRDrider22
yea listen to this... the credit card they recieved for 1000. on cnn yesturday they said majority of the people are spending their money on strip bars, jewlery, and t.v's. wow..they dont even have electricity. its un real. i really dont care for them at all

I thought it was $2000....and yes, there are reports of the card's being used in Indiana at electronic stores for big screen tv's... :grr:

Woodsrider
09-21-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
I thought it was $2000....and yes, there are reports of the card's being used in Indiana at electronic stores for big screen tv's... :grr:
Boob jobs and beer in Texas. I have family freinds in Houston, and that what they told us was on the news this morning, in an email. I wish FEMA would buy my wife a new set for me to play with:D

TCracin440ex
09-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

good thing drug dealers dont accept cards!!! LMAO!!!

MWB BigMike
09-21-2005, 04:37 PM
It was funny seeing people with no homes looting for plasma tvs. I even seen people looting like 6 pairs of shoes. hilarious to me now they want our help. Not from this guy. Ill donate my money to the "Hook Up My Wheeler" Foundation

SnowFlake
09-21-2005, 05:30 PM
Last night there was a couple of new orleans cops caught in the rich part of town breaking into the houses and stealing stuff..

09-21-2005, 06:26 PM
I dont even really care, I mean there stealing useless crap like tvs and they dont even have a house. And everytime I hear Katrina victoms I think "damn i didnt there still doing that"

zeppelin
09-21-2005, 06:30 PM
yall need to realize some of the people lost everything they worked hard for their whole lives, including loved ones, then there are those that never worked a day in their life to begin with so their always gunna bich about everything, just cause some of the guys are *** holes doesnt mean everyone else that was hit by the storm is

09-21-2005, 06:38 PM
Well the people that actully work for a living, and all that stuff, then i feel for them. But the people stealing plasma tvs and stuff...nope

09-21-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
good thing drug dealers dont accept cards!!! LMAO!!!

thats what you think!! lol

TCracin440ex
09-21-2005, 06:58 PM
i bet if the US took bags and bags of weed and dropped them out of airplanes for the katrina victoms...they wouldnt be whining and bytchin....LMAO!!!

aust
09-22-2005, 02:18 PM
hahaha, funny to me that you people can have a "political talk" and not even know how to spell VICTIMS. Political talk sucks, be better just to drop it.
-aust