PDA

View Full Version : Thor Quadrants

ravage3000
09-21-2005, 10:41 AM
Im looking into these boots, just want to know how many people like them and how do they fit. I have rather large calfs(almost 18 1/2 inch's) so i dont know if they'll fit:( I have O'Neal Element boots and there done, can only get so many years out of them right .. so could someone help me out. Thanks

raptorrider
09-21-2005, 11:56 AM
Very Comfy boots, cant beat them for the money IMO

09-21-2005, 12:01 PM
If you can afford them, Tech 10's, Gaerne SG-10's, and SiDi Force's are great boots. I dont like tech 8's personally, but alot of people do. The Sidi's provide the most protection, you dont even notice when u have the tech 10's on, there really comfy. I like the SG-10s too, youu can't go wrong with any of them.

ravage3000
09-21-2005, 12:05 PM
nope cant afford any of those, wish i could but cant:ermm: im no great rider or anything, i just trail, pits, mx once and a while, nothing spectacular .. i just need to know if these boots will fit me
? every dealer around here are sold out and i tried a size 13 quadrant and i couldn't fasten the top buckles and gaitor:(

ravage3000
09-25-2005, 12:30 PM
got the quadrants, very very good boots, very comfy, well worth every penny ... got any tips to breaking them in ... ive been bending them non-stop, wore them around the house for like 2 days .. there now walkable ... just not very rideable just yet ... still too stiff to shift right and can barely get them under the shifter, errr

jwick07
09-25-2005, 12:55 PM
to break them in I used saddle soap all over the inside and out where it is made of leather. Also just soak them with the hose and walk around or I rode in them until dry..Made them form fit to me better

thrasher_ex
09-25-2005, 02:46 PM
Got em, love em, will get em again! Very comfortable. I don't know why eveyone says they are hard to break in, it only took me a couple of days of walking around in them:confused: .