PDA

View Full Version : 300 Ex

sroberto
09-20-2005, 08:02 AM
ok, I have a 1993 300 EX in almost mint condition, I am the second owner, I bought it off of a really old guy that bought the quad new to get around on his farm, he then got really bad arthritus and then parked it, I bought it 4 years ago and barely ever road it, I recently bought a set of used ITP wheels and new holeshot tires on it because the old ones were basically shot from sitting and being dry rotted, the only mods is a K&N air filter, she has a few scratches here and there but nothing is broke or damaged, has a new battery, I always started this quad and let it run for a bit and I never had any problems, she starts right up all the time on the first push, the only reason I am selling or trading is because my girlfriend and I started riding alot now and I would like to get something bigger for us, either a 400 EX, 400Z, etc. just something a little bigger and faster, Im willing to work with whoever on a trade or just to sell her and then buy, email me if anyone is interested, I live in PA

B-Nick
09-20-2005, 10:18 AM
Where in PA are you located? Do you have the title? Any pics?

sroberto
09-20-2005, 11:54 AM
I live close to johnstown PA, yes I do have the title, I dont have any pics yet but I just did get a digital camera, I will see if I can get some for this weekend

B-Nick
09-20-2005, 04:55 PM
How much for the quad? how are the tires, plastic, seat, bearings, do the lights work, any aftermarket stuff on it?

sroberto
09-21-2005, 04:00 AM
the tires are tires, the seat has one small tear in it about half an inch (which can probably be glued down and never tell, its in the blue seat cover I put on it, the original seat itself is perfect, the bearings are good, the light works great, and there are small scratches on the fenders and top plastic, I got these scratches myself, I rolled it down a hillside one day, (little too steep) but it didnt do no major damage, just few scratches on the fenders and top plastic, nothing major, when you armor all the bike its actually hard to tell its scratched, there are no mods rather then the K&N air filter, make offer

B-Nick
09-23-2005, 06:48 AM
I pm'd ya.