PDA

View Full Version : Went to see Disturbed

TGW_400ex
09-20-2005, 04:29 AM
It was sweet. Disturbed, Ill Nino, and some other band were there. People were getting busted smoking weed, constant mosh pit in the middle, and a new crowd surfer like every 5 seconds. They kicked some guy out and everyone started screaming a-hole and what the f. At the end of the concert my friends walked out the wrong door and I got stopped. Turns out it took them back to the buses and they met the whole Ill Nino band and got to shake the leader singer of Disturbed's hand. I'm pizzed!!!!!:grr:

Atkins
09-20-2005, 06:10 AM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=182537

Was it locobazooka that you were at? If it was, Disturbed was crazy, they had really good audio equipment, and Mistress Carry from WAAF is hotter than I expected!

yfzrider93
09-20-2005, 07:14 AM
I went and saw Ill Nino, 10 Years and Disturbed a few weeks ago in Tulsa, Ok. I've seen Disturbed a few times before so I was not real blown away with their show but Ill Nino was awesome. They have been my favorite band for a long time. We were two people from the rail, dead center so we had a great view point. 10 Years was good too.

zephead400ex
09-20-2005, 07:36 AM
I saw Disturbed four years ago and didn't think they put on a good show at all. They have good music, but their performance sucked! Maybe it's gotten better now...? Ill Nino puts on one hell of a show. I've seen them twice. I saw them in Wichita with Sevendust. I also saw them in Kansas City with Soulfly, absolutely rocked! My buddy and I was able to get autographs from two members of Soulfly and everyone's autographs from Ill Nino except Christian. Outside of the venue, both bands stood around and talked to people and thanked everyone for coming to the show. After we left we went and grabbed a bite to eat at a little pizza joint. The bassist from Ill Nino was in there eating pizza with his girl, so we got to sit down and eat pizza with him. I think that was pretty freakin' cool!

honduh440
09-20-2005, 09:49 AM
I thought that disturbed concert in wichita 4 years ago was bad ***. Where you down in the pits or up in the seats?

zephead400ex
09-20-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by honduh440
I thought that disturbed concert in wichita 4 years ago was bad ***. Where you down in the pits or up in the seats?

In the pit. I've never went to a concert and sit in the seats. To me, going to a heavy concert is not to go and sit down...get down, push and get pushed. haha!

At that show, Spineshank and Drowning Pool were both way better than Disturbed. To me it seemed like Disturbed just stood there and didn't put on much of a show.:ermm:

honduh440
09-20-2005, 10:52 AM
Yeah I have deffinatly seen better, but i still thought it was a good show.

remember when "let the bodies hit the floor" came on that place went nuts

stevez400
09-20-2005, 11:45 AM
Hey I was at locobazooka on sunday at the fitchburg airport. Where in mass you from?

Atkins
09-20-2005, 12:04 PM
My sisters friend dates the lead singer of Disturbed.

Punk'd
09-20-2005, 02:11 PM
Id like to see them live. Are they any good?

Killa250ex
09-20-2005, 03:32 PM
I got their new CD, "Ten Thousand Fists" a few weeks back off the net, it was released to stores today, its Alright, not their best work

TGW_400ex
09-21-2005, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Atkins
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=182537

Was it locobazooka that you were at? If it was, Disturbed was crazy, they had really good audio equipment, and Mistress Carry from WAAF is hotter than I expected!

I went to the one in Niagra Falls.

KILLSWITCHngage
09-21-2005, 05:14 PM
Saw .. Godsmack and Adema was my first concert. go hooked.. went back to Godsmack and METALLICA!!!.. Altell arena in little rock was packed for that one. then at riverfront a year ago .. saw Godforbid, Hatebreed , Slayer and SLIPKNOT!!!! that concert just got better as it went on , slipknot is f'n awsome. then saw some group at Ozark Mountain Adventure games this august called Stomphonic, think they from Ft Smith, they were cool. and im goin to Crossfade next week. I bet Illnino is badA! killswitch___ENGAGE

09-21-2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Id like to see them live.