PDA

View Full Version : So I got my license today...Kinda. Quick question

hessianmx111
09-19-2005, 08:09 PM
Well I went and took my driver's license test today, and passed that good and fine. When I went inside to get my license made the computer that prints them out was down, and was down all day long :( so I have no actual license but they have the score card the instructor filled out and I have my copy. I don't really know when it will be back up and my question is, do you think I could get in trouble if I drove to school tommorow? What would you guys do? Any cops or somebody who would know the answer to this kind of question on here?

sampleez
09-19-2005, 08:13 PM
go for it. just don't speed or do anything stupid, and you should be ok

400exshopping
09-19-2005, 08:21 PM
knock down a few cold ones real quick before your drive to school. That should ease the tension alittle bit

Doober
09-19-2005, 08:30 PM
i dont think a cop would say anything if one did pull you over and you showed him the paper that says you passed...

hessianmx111
09-19-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by 400exshopping
knock down a few cold ones real quick before your drive to school. That should ease the tension alittle bit
Lmao, excellent idea I dunno why but when I read that I thought I was pretty amused, thanks for the laugh. I think I'm just going to wait and try to get a friend to take me after school tommorow if they get the machine up, with the way my luck has been going lately I'd end up getting pulled over and have to wait 2 years.

TCracin440ex
09-19-2005, 09:02 PM
well here in VA a learners permit and slip of paper from the driivng instructor saying you passed (aka a 90 day license) is considerd a valid drivers license here in va....here in va to get your actual plastic you have to go to court and pick it up not the DMV so the 90 day permit is your waiting period on your court date and your can still drive

i say go for it