PDA

View Full Version : new part number for hop up kit

megadeath
09-19-2005, 04:37 PM
here is the part number for the 06 trx450r hop up kit.
06100-nzl-610
list for 359.95
i called honda direct and got the part number.
the local dealerships in memphis area dont list the number yet and told me no release date yet?
very strange to me.
the part number directly from honda and the dealerships cant tell me anything yet about when can get one or even ordered.
:confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad:

the yazer
09-19-2005, 04:51 PM
what is included in the "hop up kit"

tpg69
09-19-2005, 07:07 PM
I was told by a dealer that these kits are going to be limited availability, and that they are shipping straight from HRC japan. Delivery time should be about 3 weeks.

megadeath
09-19-2005, 09:07 PM
if your dealer is better then here, we are all in bad shape,
the problem is they dont know hardly any more then we do,
that would be so dumb to have limited kits
how many of the 04-05 kits do you think they sold?
alot.
this is not a blast at you but at the dealer that tells people the stupid s*it.
:)

tpg69
09-20-2005, 03:31 PM
No offense taken, I agree it is kinda sad when we know more than the dealers do. I wonder sometimes about their info/sales tactics.

Jonas
09-21-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by megadeath
here is the part number for the 06 trx450r hop up kit.
06100-nzl-610
list for 359.95
i called honda direct and got the part number.
the local dealerships in memphis area dont list the number yet and told me no release date yet?
very strange to me.
the part number directly from honda and the dealerships cant tell me anything yet about when can get one or even ordered.
:confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The main conponents of the kit are head pipe, cam, jet kit, new exhaust baffle. The scheduled delivery date for them is November.

Jonas
09-21-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by megadeath
if your dealer is better then here, we are all in bad shape,
the problem is they dont know hardly any more then we do,
that would be so dumb to have limited kits
how many of the 04-05 kits do you think they sold?
alot.
this is not a blast at you but at the dealer that tells people the stupid s*it.
:)

I don't think that the kit will be "limited", but any time a new bike comes out the hop parts will tend to be in higher demand. It took a little while for them to catch up with the demand for the 04-05 HRC kits as well. If you want a kit you should be able to but in on backorder with your dealer and at least get in line.

CdaleXtreme
09-22-2005, 12:04 PM
The main concept behind the HRC kit is ................ A wast of money!

MAD450r
09-22-2005, 03:02 PM
If I was to get an 06 itd come from my dealer with hrc installed. I did find the gearing tall before I put the sparks pipe on and I widened it. Then I had derisi rebuild my shocks. Took a bit to dial them in. But now I love it.

HAVOK
09-22-2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by CdaleXtreme
The main concept behind the HRC kit is ................ A wast of money!

How is it a wast of money??

megadeath
09-27-2005, 10:31 AM
HERE IS A UPDATE FOR HOP UP KIT
FIRST CORRECT NUMBER.
06100-NLZ-610
SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE

450Redrider5
09-28-2005, 02:28 PM
Yeah i dont want to be mean or anything but how much money did you put in your motor CdaleXtreme just so it would run

balzout
09-28-2005, 02:37 PM
i talked to a old friend that races gncc pro class.he has big gun 05 and hrc 05 450r he rode the new bike said it dont need anything for the motor!!!so spend your money wisely.i heard borich got a 06 and is having problems with the electric start already.i was at the unadilla.and he had a brand new 06 present but in stock form.hopefully the bike he got is one of the few with starting problems!!!!

swampfoxsc
09-30-2005, 06:35 PM
Saying the HRC kit is a waste of money is an ignorant statement. The cam is the key to power in the 04-05 450Rs and the airbox lid is a simple and extremely functional design. The kit is more than worth the money just for those two things. I only have the HRC kit and a GT Thunder slip-on pipe and it's been more than enough to keep me at the front of my class in the GNCC. Much easier than piecing together parts, everything was done for me by Honda and installation was retardedly simple, even the cam.:D