PDA

View Full Version : D-6 Dutchmen XC fall races

fastrider450r
09-19-2005, 11:39 AM
hey who all is goin to the Dutchmen XC this weekend?? Im glad the MX guys are out of there so the real racers can get in there now. j/k
anyone goin?

quadtrash466
09-19-2005, 02:46 PM
most people prolly wont because of the gncc race at unadilla.

Sjorge450R
09-19-2005, 07:02 PM
i'll be there definetly for the 90 production class, but still questioning racing my 300ex afterwards.... going to be like a last minuite descion. I will probaly take it up with me.

RaptorRacer45
09-20-2005, 12:11 PM
I Raced there all last spring....im in North Carolina now for school but hopefully i can make 1 more before the years done

fastrider450r
09-20-2005, 04:03 PM
cool man hope u can make some...see u there

Splatter Matter
09-20-2005, 06:05 PM
I will see you there. i got a new used swing arm coming overnight so i will be ready by Saturday.

450RGNCC
09-20-2005, 08:20 PM
ill be there, this will be my first race on the big quads, if anyone needs to "move" me out of the way, please be kind:rolleyes:

jlhughes750
09-21-2005, 06:46 AM
Splatter.................. I wish i had known, i coulda hooked u up with that swingarm!!!!!!!! ECATV has tons in stock, and I could have gotten u a deal!!!

I may stop out to the Dman and watch with my son!! There is a faint chance I will actually race!!!;) ........I will be racing at the Dman again this fall just not sure when??? I love that track too much to stay away!!! Probably won't run A class this year though.......just gonna lay back and have some fun,...maybe Vet class!!!

Me and McLure had some awsome battles last year there.......Borich was always out frt. so the real show was for 2nd...

fastrider450r
09-21-2005, 11:30 AM
thats good u got a swingarm splatter.
see u there

Splatter Matter
09-21-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
Splatter.................. I wish i had known, i coulda hooked u up with that swingarm!!!!!!!! ECATV has tons in stock, and I could have gotten u a deal!!!

I may stop out to the Dman and watch with my son!! There is a faint chance I will actually race!!!;) ........I will be racing at the Dman again this fall just not sure when??? I love that track too much to stay away!!! Probably won't run A class this year though.......just gonna lay back and have some fun,...maybe Vet class!!!

Me and McLure had some awsome battles last year there.......Borich was always out frt. so the real show was for 2nd...

thanks for the offer jlhughes750. I really did not ask people cuse I'm freaked out that i could win the C class series over all .I just wanted to get the quad back together.i have a 14 point lead and like to keep it that way. but there are some good riders I'm fighting against so i cant slack off .I will keep you in mind for the next time Thanks

pineway
09-22-2005, 06:30 PM
ill be up there this sunday. ill be in b or c class, not really sure yet.