PDA

View Full Version : New Quad DVD.........

daddio
09-19-2005, 07:02 AM
Quadjockies is now available at you local bike shop or here..........
MAXTANICFILMS.COM
It's a great change from the usual "big air" insane riding dvd's. It's great for kids af all ages too.

daddio
09-19-2005, 12:08 PM
ANYBODY ELSE SEEN IT??????????

daddio
09-21-2005, 10:00 AM
come on. sombody out there must have watched it by now??????????

QuadJunkies
09-21-2005, 12:40 PM
never seen or heard of it... I could use some new vids , Ill have to check it out :)

Where did they do alot of the footage at?
Anything else out that new??

Atkins
09-21-2005, 12:55 PM
Are you trying to advertise your own video? Because Im pretty sure you cant do that.

ThumPIN_450R
09-21-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
Are you trying to advertise your own video? Because Im pretty sure you cant do that.

it's not his video and I've seen the movie and it is a big change from huevos and carpe diem style movies. It's pretty mellow compared to those movie so if you like huge air type stuff in you're moto vids this movie may not be for you. If you want something different this movie is where it's at.

daddio
09-21-2005, 01:17 PM

he is right. it's not my video. It's a professionally done dvd of riding in the northwest. It's such a different format, I wondered what other people thought. I get tired of watching big air, sick tricks all the time. this is footage of "real" riding.

BTW......Quadjunkies........ there is footage from Payette, washougal, Port angeles, Moses Lake, etc.

QuadJunkies
09-21-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by daddio
he is right. it's not my video. It's a professionally done dvd of riding in the northwest. It's such a different format, I wondered what other people thought. I get tired of watching big air, sick tricks all the time. this is footage of "real" riding.

BTW......Quadjunkies........ there is footage from Payette, washougal, Port angeles, Moses Lake, etc.

I think I remember chatting w/ him at Payette, I just ordered it.. Or at least, I THINK I did... is theer a phone number or I can call to confirm?? I didnt get a confirm when I ordered it

Gotta give big props to the West Coast riders....:macho
West Coast has some VERY good riding as well

GO BUY A COPY!! :cool:

daddio
09-21-2005, 01:31 PM
where did you order it from?

Maxtanic films # is
Contact Information

Our primary contact regarding our productions is Jeff McGahan, who can best be reached via his cell phone: 360-761-9445

Telephone
253-638-7326

QuadJunkies
09-22-2005, 12:07 AM
Got it all squared away, order went threw fine, should be shipping out tomrrow.. I cant wait to see it! :blah:

QuadJunkies
09-22-2005, 12:22 AM
Daddio, am I correct that this is Jeff??? I think he raced with Troy in the vet class...Nice guy :) Hows his racing going ?

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=1580310

daddio
09-22-2005, 07:37 AM
yep. that's Jeff in the "77" shirt. He sold his 250r and is putting together a YFZ to race. In the meantime, he has been racing "barrowed" bikes. He will be at the WORCS race at Goldendale oct 16. Are you guy's going?

And just so everyone knows......... I have no financial gain in the selling of these videos. I am only trying to spread the word about a new video.

QuadJunkies
09-22-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by daddio
yep. that's Jeff in the "77" shirt. He sold his 250r and is putting together a YFZ to race. In the meantime, he has been racing "barrowed" bikes. He will be at the WORCS race at Goldendale oct 16. Are you guy's going?

And just so everyone knows......... I have no financial gain in the selling of these videos. I am only trying to spread the word about a new video.
I THOUGHT that was him!! Im good w/ faces b ut not names :o :p
no, Troy doesnt have a Quad anymore,we parted out the Preddy, he got tired of all the heartache on that thing, prol. wont get another quad for a year or so, might not even get antoher one after that.But we have 5 riders locally going that I know of ,maybe a few more I wish I could go :( I going to at least come and dco Race coverage for the whole series next year for the site. We will see ;)

QuadJunkies
09-24-2005, 08:57 PM
I jsut watcehd the video tonight, big props go out to Jeff!!! In all honest, the only complaint I think I have about the movie was the music,thats just me know ;)

The video was AWESOME! Glad too see some of the other West Coast racing Hopefully next year we will be able ot hang out with more of you in the WORCS rounds :)

daddio
09-26-2005, 02:57 PM
thanks for the input. I'll pass it along to Jeff.

tdsongster
09-26-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I jsut watcehd the video tonight, big props go out to Jeff!!! In all honest, the only complaint I think I have about the movie was the music,thats just me know ;)

The video was AWESOME! Glad too see some of the other West Coast racing Hopefully next year we will be able ot hang out with more of you in the WORCS rounds :)

My Sister's fiance is a professional musician, I can send you a CD if you like. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!!!

www.DrasticSports.com

AtvMxRider
09-26-2005, 06:53 PM

Are you the thread police now?:rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
09-26-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by tdsongster
My Sister's fiance is a professional musician, I can send you a CD if you like. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!!!

www.DrasticSports.com

thats cool! What kind of music does he play?? I love music, alot of my family were musicicans, I remmeber ALOT of Jam sessions at my house growing up, my Dad even had a album once right before I was born :) Some of that Hippy/free luvin music :o :p lol

QuadJunkies
09-26-2005, 11:52 PM
Daddio, are the quads still racing Washugal??
too bad this years Payette round wasnt in there that was some GOOD RACING!:macho

I reeeallly would liek to come up and ride that track in Richland! Thats looks like a kick! Do you have a quads only round there or do you share with the bikes??

daddio
09-27-2005, 08:52 AM
we raced washougal (motocross) again Labor day weekend, and there was a cross country race there 2 weeks ago.
the next cross country race at richland is the first weekend in nov. Quadsonly.com should be posting info on it soon. and it is a race shared with motorcycles.
But the "quadsquad" puts on an atv only race in the spring.

tdsongster
09-27-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
thats cool! What kind of music does he play?? I love music, alot of my family were musicicans, I remmeber ALOT of Jam sessions at my house growing up, my Dad even had a album once right before I was born :) Some of that Hippy/free luvin music :o :p lol

I will be putting some of his tracks on my site soon. PM me an email address and I will send you a couple.

thanks