View Full Version : New ATV show on TV !!!

Quad18star
09-19-2005, 06:44 AM
Well I don't know if you guys in the US will be getting this , but for the Canadians on the boards , a new ATV show is ready to hit the tube Tomorrow night . I guess those in the USA that have satelite might get it . Here's the article care of www.cmrcracing.com

Dirt Trax Television premieres on OLN in Canada

Submitted By : CMRC Head Office
Date Posted : Friday, September 16, 2005

(Burlington, ON September 15, 2005) For Immediate Release Dirt Trax Television, producers of Canadas new All-Terrain Vehicle enthusiast program, are pleased to announce the first episode of the fall series will air on OLN Canada on Tuesday, September 20th at 8:30 pm ET.

Dirt Trax Television is a magazine-format show packed with fast moving features which are tailored to every type of rider. Each week hosts Jeff Steenbakkers, Ashley Vincent and Richard Leighton will take the viewer through an entertaining half-hour as they reveal the latest in-depth product evaluations, instructional tech tips, destination features, along with the latest news in the ATV industry. Weve had a tremendous amount of feedback from hard core off-road enthusiasts about what they want to see in their show said Dirt Trax Host, Jeff Steenbakkers This show has been three years in the making, so its great to finally kick it off! continued Steenbakkers.

Based on the format of its sister program SnowTrax Television, Dirt Trax will be comprised of 13 original episodes; but will split the series to compliment the peak selling seasons of off-road vehicles with 6 episodes in the Fall and the remaining 7 in the Spring. This split season approach will guarantee that the most pertinent news and developments are being delivered to our audience when the thirst of information is the greatest.

Along with a brand new look for OLN, the addition of Dirt Trax Television to their week night programming gives ATV enthusiasts the luxury of being able to watch their favorite sport from the comfort of their home during the hours when they are most available. Dirt Trax Executive Producer, John Massingberd stated Working with OLN to get Dirt Trax Television into prime time has a huge upside! We wanted to move powersports programming out of the weekends, and fringe time slots, so that those who spend most of their time riding on the weekends will see Dirt Trax every week!

Dirt Trax Television will reflect riding experiences and the ATV lifestyle from British Columbia to Newfoundland. Weve heard from ATV enthusiasts right across the country about great places to ride, and where to experience the best of what Canada has to offer! Massingberd added, Well be there to tell those stories, and bring them to air on OLN.

Dirt Trax Television is powered by Bombardier ATV, Arctic Cat, Yamaha, Globalstar Satellite telephones, Parts Canada, Alpinestars, Thor, HJC, E-Ton Canada, Triton aluminum trailers, GMAX, and FXR.

Be sure to log onto the Dirt Trax Television website www.dirttraxtv.com for up-to-date listings for OLN and to register to receive our weekly newsletter detailing show information, schedules, tips and cool reviews.

For more information contact:

John Massingberd, Executive Producer (905) 332-7223 ext.2 john@dirttraxtv.com

Vern Putzer, Director of Sales and Marketing (905) 332-7223 ext.5 vern@dirttraxtv.com

Trevor
09-19-2005, 07:22 AM
Cool I'll have to watch that! Thanks for the heads up!

Quad18star
09-19-2005, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Trevor
Cool I'll have to watch that! Thanks for the heads up!

No problem . They said it's the same format as their SnowTrax show , so it should be some good viewing with good info . :D

86350x
09-19-2005, 09:59 AM
Snow traxx aint bad, only seen it a couple of times. The drunk buy on the old olympic was hilarious.:confused: :)

Hopefully they will make it as good.

Trevor
09-19-2005, 10:11 AM
Snow Traxx is that the show with sled ED?

400exBro
09-19-2005, 01:36 PM
Hey, they were filming yesterday at gopher dunes!!!
Keep an eye out for my honda 450, as well Thomas, his family and his ktm where also filmed<---- he will probably be on it for sure!!!!

Trevor
09-21-2005, 05:52 AM
Well I watched it last night not too bad. That 800 bombardier shure had some getup and go. What did everone else think of it. I wonder if you could find that segmit where he was doing the test ride online. I want to see it again.

Quad18star
09-21-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Trevor
Well I watched it last night not too bad. That 800 bombardier shure had some getup and go. What did everone else think of it. I wonder if you could find that segmit where he was doing the test ride online. I want to see it again.

I didn't watch it ... I was watching some other show instead . I completely forgot about it . :ermm:

Trevor
09-21-2005, 12:07 PM
LOL! Oh well next week.

stevez400
09-21-2005, 12:53 PM
I watched the end of it when they were showing off the raptor 350. Seems like a good show. Cant wait to watch the whole thing next week.

quadmaster88
09-21-2005, 06:18 PM
canadians cant hung with us american riders................haha

Quad18star
09-22-2005, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by quadmaster88
canadians cant hung with us american riders................haha

And this is related to this topic how ... ????? :rolleyes: Thanks for contributing your useless information to my thread !!!

Northstar Wolf
09-22-2005, 08:07 AM
Is the show on at any other times? like the other ATV show's

Quad18star
09-22-2005, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Northstar Wolf
Is the show on at any other times? like the other ATV show's

I haven't really looked , but I'm sure there's a repeat somewhere during the week. Probably later in the night at like 1am .

YZ400EX
09-22-2005, 10:31 AM
I have Direct TV with Tivo and I saerched for that show and found nothing!! That sucks..Does anyone know if it is also showing in the U.S??

Quad18star
09-22-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by YZ400EX
I have Direct TV with Tivo and I saerched for that show and found nothing!! That sucks..Does anyone know if it is also showing in the U.S??

If you can find a channel that hosts SnowTrax TV , then I'm sure it'll have Dirt Trax in there somewhere . Both are produced by the same company . It's a Canadian show , so you guys in the states might not get it ... just like I don't get the race coverage that you guys get on OLN .