PDA

View Full Version : Tator salad

sharkinthepool
09-19-2005, 06:35 AM
Making a long story short.

I sent a postal money order for a set of Houser +1's over a month ago. Do I have them after 3 weeks NO! So I tell him to just send my money back and I assumed that was what was going on! Have I got it yet, after two weeks, NO!

Also I think there should not be a time delay with shipping or mailing since he is only about an hour away!

I should have known better since he would not meet in person!

Tator, I hope you enjoy it you j@ck@$$.

steveatv3
09-19-2005, 07:39 AM
bud, ill tell ya how to solve this problem. you said he is an hour away hopp in your car and drive on down for a visit

sharkinthepool
09-19-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by steveatv3
bud, ill tell ya how to solve this problem. you said he is an hour away hopp in your car and drive on down for a visit

I appreciate the advice, I really do.
But I seriously do not think the outcome of that would be worth all that.
Sending my cousin, who is a sheriff might be a better solution.

steveatv3
09-19-2005, 10:34 AM
yea it would be better to do that then beeting the piss out of him or eating your couple hundred

nyceguy01
09-19-2005, 11:50 AM
this guy tator salad is a grade a dirt bag.
i thought the mods banned thiefs and liars?

Pappy
09-19-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by nyceguy01
this guy tator salad is a grade a dirt bag.
i thought the mods banned thiefs and liars?

he is affiliated with a competing site and we havent decided what position we should take. ive seen members saying it has been a month and no parts or refunds so its fast approaching time for us to do the right thing regardless of personal interests in this individual. we try not to ban anyone for this until all efforts have been exhausted to recoup money or parts. its hard to reply when your banned...lol

nathan, get this cleared up, please.

K_Fulk
09-19-2005, 08:15 PM
https://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm

Try this, it takes awhile but it does work.

sharkinthepool
09-22-2005, 07:45 AM
Thanks, K

Warnerade
09-22-2005, 05:50 PM
i know nathan personaly...he is a great guy and isnt out to rip anyone off....he is very busy with a full time job and constantly traveling all over to get race coverage and he doesnt have a lot of free time. He has sent your money back to you and said he apologizes for what happened.

Did he tell me to say this...yes...wouldnt i have posted it without him telling me too...yes.

You will get your money soon if not have it already.

nyceguy01
09-22-2005, 07:01 PM
ya i got my money back. after 2 weeks. its not the money so much as that i needed the parts. he said he would ship the next day and he NEVER shipped anything.
he is a scumbag.
he even went as far as to say here is your money and you can have the parts for free knowing the whole time he never shipped or had even made an attempt to do as he said
the biggest problem i had is he is s straight up LIAR.
he pm'd me three seperate times all saying that he had shipped things he knew he hadnt. any one trying to defend this type of behavior must be on the same level as him
i can now add a couple of names on my list of people to never do business with

Warnerade
09-22-2005, 07:44 PM
you have a PM.

nyceguy01
09-22-2005, 08:08 PM
back at ya

sharkinthepool
09-23-2005, 05:08 AM
I can only imagine what those pm's said back and forth there.

THE FACT IS:
He did this to three seperate people on here.
That is not good PR, I do not care who you are working for or who you report for!
Be it a reporting job fior Yamaha, or as a mod on ********.com!
It is public knowledge and does not take a genious to figure out! Yeah this is someone who needs to be doing atv parts business on any website. He is known throughout the communities as all of those things, Yet he wants to take peoples money after making the deals, but not send the parts.
If the deal was made, send the parts! This holw foul up was BS from the first PM. If he is that dam busy he should not have people send him money!

sharkinthepool
09-23-2005, 05:10 AM
These need locked before further slander is tossed around.

I have received information from a slu of people on three differnet communities about Nathan Delabar and as we speak I beleive it is being handled. Straight from the mouth of a higher power, from somewhere else!!!

Pappy
09-23-2005, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by sharkinthepool
These need locked before further slander is tossed around.

thast fine by us, i hope to see posts soon saying the issues been resolved!

Jaspman pm'd me and stated he had personally seen the money orders being sent to square this issue away. I tried pm'n him back but his box is full. I would hope this is factual and that all parties involved will soon be satisfied.

I will also add that after this is finished, Nathan Delabar will be forbidden to sell or participate in our classified sections as is the rule with anyone we find that cant seem to get deals finished. Harlen can override my decision, but I doubt he will.

Best of luck to all involved, it is never easy trying to get a problem solved with regards to an online sale gone badly.