PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who knows about honda odyssey's please help

Raptor runner
09-19-2005, 05:35 AM
I just bought this odyssey off e bay, got a good deal on the price, but dont know much about it... The owner swears its a 350 two stroke engine, but Im not sure if honda made a 350 in these years, Im not sure what year it is, but its old enough to not have suspension. I havent picked it up yet, but from the pictures it looks to be in good shape.

Is there a place on the frame where I can find out what year it was built, and what size motor it had originaly?

Where can I find parts for this thing?

How much do you think it is worth?

Any info I can get would be awesome.

Here is a link to a few pictures

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/drpeperoni/album?.dir=b535

Thanks guys

bradley300
09-19-2005, 06:35 AM
they made 2 machines like that. the pilot was one, the oddeysey wa the other. they are either a 250 or 400cc two stroke, i jusyt cant remeber which motor went in which machine

Colby@C&DRacing
09-19-2005, 08:42 AM
That is an FL250, probably worth around $1000, limited front suspension and no rear suspension, The year should be on the back frame tube by the motor, not many parts available for them anymore Works make front shocks, pistons, gasket reeds are available.

Raptor runner
09-19-2005, 10:47 AM
Ok thanks for the info guys... Im wondering if i should haggle with im on the price now that its not a 350 like he said it was?