PDA

View Full Version : running from induviduals...

06-11-2002, 02:56 PM
anyne have to run from individuals? not cops just the normal guy tryingto be a hero? i hate that ****

Zero Z400
06-11-2002, 06:26 PM
I always get yelled by this one guy cuz i go through "his yard". And their is also another dood that said i ran over his rasberries which are also in "his yard" the trail in the "yards" is a seperator betweent the people property and the farmers, and i have permission from him so i'm good.

Later

06-11-2002, 06:35 PM
I remember once me and my buddys went camping on the powerlines outside my neighborhood. and we rode through my hood to get our buddy to go, well he wasnt home and their was a black Z-71 so we took off and i was ridin on the back of my friends quadrunner 250(slow40mph) and he was like 2 feet from our rack, but we took it to the trails and out ran him :p

2002_300_EX
06-11-2002, 06:36 PM
me and my friends got shot at before...does that count?

flyin#5
06-12-2002, 10:14 AM
up at my cabin we have to drive down a 2mi road to get on the trails and there is this pissy guy who lives a half mile down the road. me and my little cousin were out riding and coming back on the road all of a suden this guy is out in the road with his dog, so his dog starts barkin and he yankes the dog in his yard and i say "hi" then he yells "hey you!" i am not going to stop because this guy is a retired army genral and is huge. i just fly by him and look away. then me and my cousin went out again and he followed us up the road and waited at the end of the road where we cross the highway to get on the trails... well we came back 2 hours later and he was still there in his car. i was scared out of my frickin mind so i go back on the trails and he sees me and starts to pull into the fire road that we were on. then i nailed the gas roosed his car and flew over to the highway and onto the dead end road. i gunned it and he is getting closer to me.... i was flippin out now but luckily i can corner better than him and i am now hitting 65 mph on my uncles xplorer and i finnally loose him. i also try to be nice when on roads by putting it in like 5th gear and keeping the r's as low as possible but this guy just has to be a dick and call the cops with complaints about us. **** probly do the same thing this year i only hope i can outrun him next time.

06-12-2002, 10:58 AM
I hate that ****

TRX250EXER
06-13-2002, 12:42 AM
Ive been chased by farmers a few times while riding in the country. A couple times it was a night. Now thats fun!! i usually screw with them and go hide in a field or a low spot and wait til they go by. then ride with my lights off slowly accross the field and get behind them and flash my lights at them. And then high tail it to another hinding spot. I have fun by doing this. Such a adrenaline rush. I know I asking for trouble but as long as they never catch me I'll be okay.

440exnacsracer
06-27-2002, 09:53 PM
once i rode to the property line of our powerlines and a few hunters were at the end repairing a fence and i just went to say hey, then they started cussin me for "tresspassing" which i never did. i just rode off:devil

07-08-2002, 10:23 PM
you ppl shouldnt screw with land owners...its them ppl that make it so we have less and less places to ride, so dont blow it for the rest of us