PDA

View Full Version : 300ex Fender Cutting And Other Stuff

BansheeKilla666
06-11-2002, 02:32 PM
When I Get My New 300ex June 30th I Want To Get My Fenders Cut But I Know If I Try I Will End Up Jacking It Up Bad Does Anyone Know If I Could Get Someone Too Do It Or Trade My Fenders For Cut Ones Thanks,
Jake

PS: Because of the new atv laws i have to get insurance and crap for my quad and i'm not allowed to make any engine mods which sucks bad :grr :mad: but i can't help that my brother is getting a 400 and he will blow me away on streches and stuff whats mods could i get that will make me atleast beat him i can do like a pipe rejet the carb and everything but no internal engine work need your opnions thanks alot
:devil

Red Rooster
06-27-2002, 12:51 PM
Hey, I would cut them for you if you lived closer. I just did mine and it was a piece of cake. I'll have pics. up somewhere on this site soon.

Tommy 17
06-27-2002, 01:31 PM
i have internal motor mods with my insurance.... they told me not to but i told them i already had it... so they gave me it anyways...

he needs insurange to put one of these on his quad (liscense plate)

BansheeKilla666
06-27-2002, 02:07 PM
Yeah I Had To Get That Plate But I Riped It Off The Back-End And Shoved It In My Battery Box :devil I Want My Fenders To Have That 400ex Look To Them I Will Probly Take Them To A Local Shop To Have Them Done I Already Fliped My 300 I Ride Hard :p I Now Have A Custom Clutch Oh By The Way Whats The Best Bars Too Buy I Am Gonna Buy Some When I Get Some Cash Just Your Opnions Thanks
Jake :devil

QuadJunkies
06-27-2002, 04:34 PM
it was very easy to do. I will post a pic soon. I have a 2002 300ex, and it looks real good. Use a Drehmel if you do decide to do it. Tina~~~