PDA

View Full Version : Every time I get on a bike somthing bad Happens

Crazy Honda
09-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Well I got to ride Rider11x's ktm 300 exc today Man they are a lot of fun! While I was on the ktm he was trying out the yfz all finished up well at least he rode it for allmost one hole min:huh ...lol

MOFO
09-18-2005, 02:50 PM
Ouch!

Where were you guys riding at?

Crazy Honda
09-18-2005, 02:51 PM
He is ok witch is all that matters other than the pride and knowing that the Yamaha is just to much...lol:devil: and a slight bit of ash in his dump...lol

Crazy Honda
09-18-2005, 02:55 PM
The guy on the mini is where he started to flip the rear kicked and over the bars he went where the quad sits is where it stopped. didn't do much to the 450 but bent the stem broke the sub frame and riped the new twist throttle off.

Crazy Honda
09-18-2005, 02:55 PM
One more of the sub frame.

Crazy Honda
09-18-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
Ouch!

Where were you guys riding at?

Hunker ash dumps nice spot to ride if you dont want to go to far. for us that is..lol

09-18-2005, 03:02 PM
lmao

Crazy Honda
09-18-2005, 03:06 PM
I promise we were no drinking. those guys just helped him and the quad back to there feet. any one that knows rider11x knows he don't need no beer to get hurt...lol

LTandRaptorider
09-18-2005, 03:12 PM
So what kind of machine you gonna get next, Marc??!! :blah:

btw... I hit that same berm on my LT a month ago, it is wicked if you're not expecting it. I almost went over the bars, but my superior shocks and extra power I get from my LRD engine work and pipe enabled me to save it... :devil: Now quit grinding your teeth, Clyde... :D

One time I was out there, I passed a fire dept pickup on the way out, he was waving and smiling as we passed... the last time I was there, the kid that pulled my quad up over the hill as I was being flown to the hospital, was there. It's been reunion time last few times I went out! Course I don't remember anybody... :o :p

Glad Marc is ok. Quads can be fixed a little easier, or so they say! :blah: btw... see in my sig below... vvv

Crazy Honda
09-18-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
So what kind of machine you gonna get next, Marc??!! :blah:

btw... I hit that same berm on my LT a month ago, it is wicked if you're not expecting it. I almost went over the bars, but my superior shocks and extra power I get from my LRD engine work and pipe enabled me to save it... :devil: Now quit grinding your teeth, Clyde... :D

One time I was out there, I passed a fire dept pickup on the way out, he was waving and smiling as we passed... the last time I was there, the kid that pulled my quad up over the hill as I was being flown to the hospital, was there. It's been reunion time last few times I went out! Course I don't remember anybody... :o :p

Glad Marc is ok. Quads can be fixed a little easier, or so they say! :blah: btw... see in my sig below... vvv

Funny you say that about that berm I hit it about 3 min befor that and had no trouble ...lol but you know marc! if it can be done he can do it ...lol

FasstMidnightZ
09-18-2005, 03:16 PM
Are you sure no drinking ?

lmfao

Crazy Honda
09-18-2005, 03:19 PM
Originallyposted by bomb_squad
Are you sure no drinking ?

lmfao
...lol those guy had a lil simari there he allmost rolled it once. but it was fun to watch :D

zephead400ex
09-18-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Crazy Honda
I promise we were no drinking. those guys just helped him and the quad back to there feet. any one that knows rider11x knows he don't need no beer to get hurt...lol

After a spill I'd be hurtin for a beer:ermm: :p

LTandRaptorider
09-18-2005, 09:24 PM
No word from Marc tonight... wonder if his wife is still picking ash out of his dump? :eek: :blah:

Come on buddy, you can't quit riding now! I've done worse, 6 years older than you... next spring we'll go pick out our 06 YFZs together! :D

RIDER11X
09-18-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
No word from Marc tonight... wonder if his wife is still picking ash out of his dump? :eek: :blah:

Come on buddy, you can't quit riding now! I've done worse, 6 years older than you... next spring we'll go pick out our 06 YFZs together! :D

You mean I can't just ride your YFZ? :huh

I got really, really lucky that I didn't end up in an ambulance after that one. It was by far the nastiest crash I've had in my many many years of riding :eek2: I had to get cleaned up when I got home before I had the wife clean the wounds, as I was afraid of there being some poop at my dump...:ermm: Now I'm learning how to get around on my new cane for a couple of days. :macho

I can't express how bad I feel about Crazy Honda's quad........He just finally got all of his stuff back and got her out and running, and I wiped it out for him in less than two minutes flat. But, as you know Crazy Honda, I'll be sure to make things right with you on it.;)
BTW, no drinking was involved on my part.........I must say alcohol and this sport does not go together at all, besides as they say I'm a natural at crashing! :uhoh:

RIDER11X
09-18-2005, 11:16 PM
Remember this LTRider?..............................

Of course not! My point exactly!

Glad your doing better now.;)

RIDER11X
09-18-2005, 11:26 PM
:ermm:

09-18-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
:ermm: That really sucks, hope you heel up quickly!

RIDER11X
09-19-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
That really sucks, hope you heel up quickly!

Thanks! I'm just glad someone was watching over me.:)

09-19-2005, 12:20 AM
maybe you would ride better if you were drunk, lol...

was that twist throttle a cause of wrecking, mine made me wreck a few times

Crazy Honda
09-19-2005, 05:48 AM
Don't be so hard on your self! if it wasn't you to crash it. It would of been me. Its coming you just delayed it a lil longer. You know iv been riding over my head. Lots of confidence not enough brains. :p

Either that or im just that good...lol:devil:

P.S. soon as its fixed you want to try that again I missed the first one! don't worry ill bring the video cam out...lol:blah: :devil: :macho

ILGNCC400EX
09-19-2005, 06:37 AM
looks like fun:confused:

ILGNCC400EX
09-19-2005, 06:38 AM
:ermm: your hand:eek2:

RIDER11X
10-27-2005, 09:02 AM
Getting back up to speed, on my feet not on a quad......LOL! My hip is still a little tweaked, but slowly getting better. In the meantime I sold the KTM, and am anxiously awaiting my 06' Honda Rancher 350FM.
No LTrider, I am not going to try to clear the double at Hunker on the Rancher..........And Crazy Honda is talking about selling his YFZ to buy a Kodiak.........So you will be the man........BY DEFAULT! :devil: :devil: :devil: LMAO! Enjoy. :cool:

LTandRaptorider
10-30-2005, 06:51 AM
Getting back up to speed, on my feet not on a quad......LOL! My hip is still a little tweaked, but slowly getting better. In the meantime I sold the KTM, and am anxiously awaiting my 06' Honda Rancher 350FM.
No LTrider, I am not going to try to clear the double at Hunker on the Rancher..........And Crazy Honda is talking about selling his YFZ to buy a Kodiak.........So you will be the man........BY DEFAULT! :devil: :devil: :devil: LMAO! Enjoy. :cool:

Heck, neither you or Clyde cleared the double on your sport quads! I was the only one doing it... I've also gone much faster than you guys at Hunker... never mind it was in a helicopter! :eek: :D I either won't be riding anything next year... or still on my old QuadRacer... and maybe a NEW one! ;) Good luck on your Rancher, no doing endoes on it! :p

RIDER11X
08-09-2006, 11:21 PM

I was so sold on Yamaha, I bought one.

Still got ash in my dump!

Crazy Honda
08-10-2006, 03:45 AM
now the question is think you can clear the double you got a yamaha after all....lol

RIDER11X
08-10-2006, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Crazy Honda
now the question is think you can clear the double you got a yamaha after all....lol

For sure! I'm just not so sure about the landing.:eek2: