PDA

View Full Version : Looky What Ive Got

TCracin440ex
09-17-2005, 10:01 PM
yep we got another 1....a female pit bull....shes only a puppy and her name is lexy (my mom named her that not me) but here is a pic...dont let this turn into another pit bull flame fest thread i just figured id share my pics of my pup!

TCracin440ex
09-17-2005, 10:02 PM
another

TCracin440ex
09-17-2005, 10:03 PM
last one for now...we are planning on breeding her with our male pit when she gets old enough! bad thing is i get really attached to puppies and i would find it pretty had to let go of them when it was time to sell them

Punk'd
09-17-2005, 10:03 PM
Awesome man.. How do you like her? Seems like a cool dog:)

Mxjunkie
09-17-2005, 10:05 PM
Cute dog, at my dads work they have one "daisy duke" they can take a tube out of a tractor and she'll hold on to it while you swing her around in the air. Awesome dogs :macho

TCracin440ex
09-17-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Awesome man.. How do you like her? Seems like a cool dog:)

well she is a cool dog...shes laying on my lap right now as we speak sleeping....i love the pit bull breed...shes so funny because she will wake up and play for about 30 minutes....then sleep for an hour or 2....then repeat

fasterblaster09
09-17-2005, 10:13 PM
Pretty gip.My dad has exactly 17 pitbull's as of right now.Wish my mom would let me have one here.But he has like exercise machins hes made for them and everything.How old is she?

CannondaleRider
09-17-2005, 10:22 PM
Pitbull puppies are so cool.

TCracin440ex
09-17-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by fasterblaster09
Pretty gip.My dad has exactly 17 pitbull's as of right now.Wish my mom would let me have one here.But he has like exercise machins hes made for them and everything.How old is she?

shes only i think 9 weeks old...i love the pit bull breed....if he has exercise machines for them then he can be arrested they are illeagle and used to tone up the pits for fighting he doesnt fight the dogs does he because i highly look down on that matter

Mxjunkie
09-17-2005, 10:38 PM
Sounds like someones using them for fighting purposes to me.. :ermm:

LTandRaptorider
09-18-2005, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
Sounds like someones using them for fighting purposes to me.. :ermm:

That's what I'm thinkin... 17 Pit Bulls... exercise machines... Doesn't sound good. I never liked pits until seeing my ex-girlfriend's dog... it is a nice dog.

FoxRacing81
09-18-2005, 07:20 AM
That pit-bull will turn evil and one day it will explode n rip your calf off. I'd shoot it on site..

j/k man, awesome dog. I would like to have a pit sometime. Seem like awesome dogs.

fasterblaster09
09-18-2005, 09:25 AM
No,he doesn't fight them.He just loves working with them,he breeds them and sells them.I knew someone would jump to conclusions,but no he doesn't fight them.

quadracer511
09-18-2005, 09:45 AM
i got a pitbull black lab mix great dogs they r solid muscle, looks like u got a cute one there

TCracin440ex
09-18-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by FoxRacing81
That pit-bull will turn evil and one day it will explode n rip your calf off. I'd shoot it on site..

j/k man, awesome dog. I would like to have a pit sometime. Seem like awesome dogs.

you will never know them and their nature until you get to own 1 for yourself...after you do....you will be hooked for sure....

exboy
09-18-2005, 04:09 PM
nice dog.. i want a pit when i get my truck.....but that looks like a brand new shoe she is eatin

kazpr
09-18-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
you will never know them and their nature until you get to own 1 for yourself...after you do....you will be hooked for sure....

So true I had a male. Then I had a chance to rescue another. Then they had pups and I HAD to keep one :)

09-18-2005, 05:53 PM
ooshu bushu!

Its adorable

TCracin440ex
09-18-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by exboy
nice dog.. i want a pit when i get my truck.....but that looks like a brand new shoe she is eatin

yea it is my new shoes that i got not 2 long ago....they are ASICS they cost 104.99 but i took em from her

TCracin440ex
09-18-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by kazpr
So true I had a male. Then I had a chance to rescue another. Then they had pups and I HAD to keep one :)

yea when lexy and rock have pups im gonna find it hard to let them go cuz i get attached

Honda400exrox
09-18-2005, 07:08 PM
his names petey, my parents would let me keep him, except now in ontario you have to pay 600$ a year for insurance to legally own a pit, and carry 1,000,000$ liability:(

TCracin440ex
09-18-2005, 07:13 PM
like ive said i love my pits...and its the people who fight them that give them bad names...and wouldnt anybody strip me of my pit bulls because im just a big fan of the breed...

ive owned them all my life and there was only 1 pit we had a problem with it killed any thing that walked (was friendly to humans) but would attack any aninal...and the reason bein behind that is we bought him from somebody who had a bad bloodline of pits and he had trained his pits for fighting and we didnt research and look but now we know better and will never buy from somebody who holds a bad bloodline/fighting pits

wvspeedfreak
09-18-2005, 07:14 PM
Thats wierd.Everyone says they are sweet.:D

Honda400exrox
09-18-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
Thats wierd.Everyone says they are sweet.:D

pits are sweet, there made evil by *********s

TCracin440ex
09-18-2005, 07:17 PM
they are sweet...i currently have 2 pits now....lexy and rock....but ive owned numerous of pits...and that 1 was the only 1 i had a problem with simply because what i said...i dont really want to go into details about how that specific dog was evil and what his owners would do to him as a pup...and we didnt know it...

but im going to kindly ask anybody who might have a problem with my thread or my dogs...to please dont post replys on my thread if your going to start a flame fest...if it isnt your favorite breed or you dont have anything nice to say...MOVE ON....i dont want my thread locked

Honda400exrox
09-18-2005, 07:23 PM
anyone that has the right to own a pitbull is lucky, i have been robbed of my rights:eek2: :mad: :grr: :scary:

TCracin440ex
09-18-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
anyone that has the right to own a pitbull is lucky, i have been robbed of my rights:eek2: :mad: :grr: :scary:

come to the US man so you could own a pit lol...i kno if i lived a place where i couldnt own my favorite breed of dogs....i would move to a new place just so i could own my dogs...

Sometimes i sit down and watch the animal planet's animal cops....and ive seen QUITE a few guys up and move away from a certain area due to laws preventing them from owning pits

Atkins
09-18-2005, 08:20 PM
That is a good looking pup. Please dont breed them, too many dogs in pounds get put to sleep all the time.

TCracin440ex
09-18-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
That is a good looking pup. Please dont breed them, too many dogs in pounds get put to sleep all the time.

yea i know...i hope my mom dont breed the life out of her...cuz having pups really drains the live out of the female dogs...

if we sell to somebody we will keep in contact of how the pups are doing and so on because we dont want to be selling to no dead beat who is going to fight them its just wrong

Honda400exrox
09-19-2005, 10:52 AM
i might have a job next weekend and if i get it ill be makin enough to pay the insurance for that pup,:D

TCracin440ex
09-19-2005, 11:49 AM
good luck bro...i hope you get your dog!!

400grl
09-19-2005, 12:29 PM
Looks kind of like my Toomey dog when he was a puppy....here's a pic of him when I first got him!!! He's an AKC Amstaff, but basically the same.....

400grl
09-19-2005, 12:33 PM
And now here he is all grown up.....and still a big baby!! :)

Love these dogs.....I will ALWAYS own one now.........can't imagine my life without such a sweet loving animal in our house!!!!

TCracin440ex
09-19-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
And now here he is all grown up.....and still a big baby!! :)

Love these dogs.....I will ALWAYS own one now.........can't imagine my life without such a sweet loving animal in our house!!!!

amstaf is the same thing as a pitbull...its just another name for one....its just like somebody calling them an APBT (american pit bull terrier)

yes our dog rock is a big baby...hes comming in at bout 80lbs right now and if my mom was laying on the couch he will still lay right on top of her...he thinks hes a 4lb lap dog tho

i cant wait to see what lexy and rocks pups are going to look like...

TCracin440ex
09-19-2005, 04:35 PM
i did try to talk mom out of naming her lexy tho....i was like mom u should have named her diamond because on the back of her head she has a spot thats shamed exactly like a diamond

TCracin440ex
09-19-2005, 04:39 PM
next weekend when i go home im going to scan a pic of my old pit bull named outlaw....he was solid black/brindle with a white chest and a white nose with his ears cropped....boy did he look like a mean SOB but he was sweet as sugar...

we had him when i was a kid...and i could get on him and ride him like a horse, he would go off in the woods and find snakes and pick them up and shake them and kill um...he could open doors...he would piss dad off by untieing his shoes...and if there was something wrong with me that dog knew it

400grl
09-19-2005, 05:48 PM
Amstaff's and Pits ARE different breeds, but they started from the same breed, if that makes sense and are still VERY similar. Amstaff's are AKC registered, while Pit's are only UKC...the AKC doesn't recognize the Pit bull breed in their program. The Amstaff gene pool is much smaller and much more definintive in breed standards than the Pit Bull breed.....you can have two purebred UKC registered pit's and they can look like totally different dogs because the breeding standards for UKC aren't as uniform. Amstaff's have also had alot of breeding efforts directed at temperament and looks.......this is the reason I chose an Amstaff breeder over a Pit breeder......much tighter control over the breed and breeding programs. I love pits, American Bulldogs and all the bully breeds.....but I just wanted to clarify that there is a difference! ;)

TCracin440ex
09-19-2005, 05:57 PM
oh...but i call them pits....its all the same breed to me....the bulldog, boxer, and pit bull are all in the same "bull" family