PDA

View Full Version : Raptor stock carbs, exhaust, Pro-Curcuit T-4, yamaha jet kit

DirtDevilBT
09-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Hello,

I have selling for my cousin some things from his 2003 raptor. I have pictures for everything, reply or PM me with an email address. I might be able to get pictures up in a couple of days.

Stock Carbs in great condition is 25-30 hours tops! The carbs come with a Yamaha jet kit that includes needles, mains, and pilots I believe.

Stock Exhaust with header and canister maybe 10-15 hours tops!

Pro-Curcuit T-4 for stock header in good condition maybe 15 hours!

I also have some ramps that are 7 feet or more in length. There are two of them each about 12" wide. Never been used, use both for a quad or one for a dirtbike. very nice. Make offers and I'll see what I can do.

I also have some Doug Thorley headers for a 1971 chevy van 350 long tubes. Nickel plated, think flanges, great condition!

tits
09-18-2005, 11:43 AM
how much for the t-4

DirtDevilBT
09-19-2005, 11:03 AM
The T-4 is polished and comes with the quiet core. It also has a one off custom tip he machined from aluminum. It's removable but gives the exhaust a different look, I really like it. Pictured. He would like 100 buck plus shipping, great condition.

The Thorleys will work for many applications, part number 315Y from Doug Thorley. They have been serfaced on the flanges. Great condition, paid 340 for them asking 150 firm.

Carbs are in great condition as well, in the picture the choke cable is broken off the carb but I have a new nut to replace it. He is looking to get 80 bucks for the carbs and jet kit, they are not seperable.

The stock raptor exhaust is great looking. Looking to get 50 bucks plus shipping, EBay sells them for that and they aren't as good looking. Unfortunately I threw that in at the last minute and don't have a picture of it. If you are worried my feedback is 32@100%.

The picture of the ramps that I have was taken off someones EBay auction, pictured is one there are two. These are the exact same ramps I have, EXACT! The only difference is mine have never been used, not once, not to try, never, only stored. Paid 200 bucks for them, shipping across the U.S. is about 40 bucks, make an offer.

DirtDevilBT
09-19-2005, 11:05 AM
another

DirtDevilBT
09-19-2005, 11:08 AM
Thorley's

09-22-2005, 01:12 PM
do you still have the pro circuit. very interested

DirtDevilBT
09-23-2005, 12:41 AM
C senor. The picture of the ramp is from an EBay auction. The auction says 114 shipping cost but that's nuts. I checked with FedEx and for shipping across the county via ground it was like 40 bucks give or take. The exhaust is about 10 bucks to ship and the carbs would probably be close to 8 bucks to ship. I don't know about the headers or stock exhaust.

DirtDevilBT
10-02-2005, 11:17 PM
B-b-b-b-bbbbbbb-bump!

ac954
10-21-2005, 06:25 AM
do u still have the t4 exhaust for the raptor

DirtDevilBT
10-21-2005, 01:15 PM
Sorry, exhaust is sold but everything else is still up.

10-21-2005, 02:06 PM
i was going to buy the t4 from you a while ago but you never got back to me.

DirtDevilBT
10-21-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by DirtDevilBT
C senor. The picture of the ramp is from an EBay auction. The auction says 114 shipping cost but that's nuts. I checked with FedEx and for shipping across the county via ground it was like 40 bucks give or take. The exhaust is about 10 bucks to ship and the carbs would probably be close to 8 bucks to ship. I don't know about the headers or stock exhaust.
Sorry Scrimmy, maybe I should have PMed?

crandles
10-22-2005, 11:03 AM
How about $70 shipped for the carbs? You need to clean out your inbox also;)

DirtDevilBT
10-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Yeah, I don't know what's up with my inbox. It emails me that I have a message but when I check it doesn't show anything new. Anywho, the box is empty now. Let me get back to you on the carbs tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

crandles
10-23-2005, 06:25 PM
Your inbox is full again. Clean out your sent box also. I will do the $80 plus shipping. Let me Know a total. I will pay asap. Do you have paypal?

DirtDevilBT
10-24-2005, 03:18 PM
Sorry about the email thing being full, I didn't know I needed to empty out all the sent messages and everything else.

DirtDevilBT
10-24-2005, 03:31 PM
I keep trying to keep the price low but my cousin is pretty firm about what he wants out of the carbs. He is looking to unload everything for $100 bucks plus shipping. The choke cable nut he has is brand new to replace the old one currently on the carbs. It was like 30 bucks alone. The Yamaha jet kit was another 60. The carbs are in excellent condition and have rather low hours considering the bike has been apart half of it's life. The price is a little higher than some like but you are really getting an excellent deal. To let these go and not be able to "return back to stock" is a big deal to him and that's why the hundred bucks is needed. Thanks for your interest and I appreciate your patients with the full inbox problem and me as the middleman.

crandles
10-24-2005, 03:51 PM
I must have misunderstood the pricing. I thought it ment $80 for both thats why I offered $70. I will do the $100. Let me know how to pay.