PDA

View Full Version : 06 yfz

bansheeguy77
09-17-2005, 08:21 PM
im going to make a final stab on here before i get more serious in my advertising. so in about a week it will be in the papers, and maybe on ebay....it needs to go. its a little over a month old...maybe about 15 hours on it. reason im selling i simply do not need an 8k (otd with pa tax) to cruise around the trails with my cousin on his bayou 220. also some other personal things but absolutely nothing wrong with the quad. it is in showroom condition, i dont believe there is a scratch on the plastic. only mod is ac standard nerfs. i have 4x6 trailer to go with it....trailer was purchased brand new from lowes same day i picked quad up....over 600 with title and everything...gear, helmet, boots, among other things if interested....also have a pro design kill switch new never opened...i will sell that with the extras package. i am getting out of quads for good....just lost the interest. also have 3 quarts of oil going with it. make me an offer i cant refuse and i will probably take it. i still owe 6300 on it so dont offer less than that please....i will sell everything for 6500....so you are making over 2000 on me....help me out and save me the trouble of going through the hassle of hardcore advertising. quad was babied...being i realized im sitting on $8,000 im not going to beat the hell out of it so yeah....help a brother out :blah:

bansheeguy77
09-18-2005, 06:18 AM
ttt

ram air
09-18-2005, 11:12 AM
woulld u like to trade for a car + cash?

bansheeguy77
09-18-2005, 12:45 PM
nah i need the $$ to pay it off.....so no on trades sorry

bansheeguy77
09-18-2005, 07:42 PM
:chinese: