PDA

View Full Version : broken pelvis

lol
09-17-2005, 07:52 AM
AHHHH THIS SUX

i was at football practice last week and we were running sprints, i was runnin full bore and i heard my leg pop, i almost fell but ran thru it. I told my coach it was hurting me and he said i was being a pu$$y, i practiced hockey and football last week and this week and finally i said i cant take this its too painful. So i went to the orthapedist and at first he said it was a torn muscle, soo i was like okk not bad. Then he took an x-ray and told me that i broke my pelvis and tore the muscle from the bone. I'm out of hockey and football and i dont know when ill get back in. it hurts to do evrything i dont no wut im gonna do:(

MR.BIG
09-17-2005, 09:57 AM
Ahh man that sucks how did you do that and not know it. Just eat some painkillers and take it easy for a while hope ya feel better!

MotoX3
09-17-2005, 10:22 AM
im in the same boat as you....bruised the bottom of my femur where it connects into my knee....pretty much out for the season...but even worse is missing several races:ermm:

Hondadudeehhhh
09-17-2005, 12:21 PM
that sucks, i have tendenitus in both my knees and my elbow, i also have this pain in my shoulders i think i stretched something out.

Mxjunkie
09-17-2005, 01:12 PM
I'd be pissed off at your football coach if I were you jesus

MOFO
09-17-2005, 01:28 PM
I am VERY surprised with the way todays society is...there is no law suit.

lol
09-17-2005, 01:42 PM
i dunno how i played with it either lol, im gonna quit football tho theres no sense

MOFO
09-17-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by lol
i dunno how i played with it either lol, im gonna quit football tho theres no sense

... and your coach sounds like a major ***.

Mxjunkie
09-17-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
... and your coach sounds like a major ***.

Yeah man, Some football coaches are dicks! I dont know how people put up with them..

TheX1992
09-17-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
Yeah man, Some football coaches are dicks! I dont know how people put up with them..

My dad broke his collar bone in practice one day and the coach said walk home.

Hondadudeehhhh
09-17-2005, 07:04 PM
so many kids fake injuries to get out of conditioning or just ***** about a little bruise. sometimes a coach has to be tough or his players wont be. I do understand that some cross the line

Pappy
09-17-2005, 07:31 PM
thats sucks! hope you get better soon!

HtFoxChick
09-17-2005, 07:47 PM
owww....:( sorry to hear that. That really sucks that you have to miss so much!!:( Nothing more that you can do is grin and bear it. NOW... i hope some good looking chick catches your eye, so to keep your spirit's up!!:D my 2cents worth....:rolleyes:

LTandRaptorider
09-17-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
owww....:( sorry to hear that. That really sucks that you have to miss so much!!:( Nothing more that you can do is grin and bear it. NOW... i hope some good looking chick catches your eye, so to keep your spirit's up!!:D my 2cents worth....:rolleyes:

In a Billy Bob Thorton voice from the movie 'Slingblade'...

"I like the way you talk"! :p

Oh yeah... take it easy, let that pelvis heal up so you don't have probs later in life. ;)