PDA

View Full Version : contact

bmw
09-16-2005, 06:59 PM
can anyone tell me how to get ahold of pappy? i have pm him and havent heard from him. need to get my rims done. pappy if you see this i sent you a pm . thanks alot

09-16-2005, 08:55 PM
i think i clearly stated that if you couldn't do it that i knew someone who could....giving you right of first refusal. i believe that is a the honorable way of doing something. i was doing anything but spamming. i did not post a web site or anything. just trying to help a fellow rider out, actually helping two fellow riders out. see i believe competition to be a healthy thing, and i speak from experience i own a restaurant in harrisburg....i speak highly of others in the business, and when i'm to busy or can't offer the customers what they want i happily send them on their way. often sending them to specific place that i think will have what they are looking for. see i am secure in what i have to offer, and know they will be back when they want or need what i have to offer. especially when it comes to customer service,product or
price ...giving people no choice....me personally i don't like it....by the way i have local magazines in my place that advertise many of the local competition....i apologize if i offended you it was not meant to do that.

sincerely,
david m. lerch

Pappy
09-16-2005, 10:21 PM
bmw, you are free to ask anything you would like in this section. this is the best way to get ahold of me. if you need something done and i can help thats great, if not i will be more then happy to offer any assistance i can.

09-17-2005, 04:50 AM
bump

bmw
09-17-2005, 04:13 PM
pappy, need a price to get two douglas beadlocks powder coated black and the price for two red rings for them? thanks alot. bmw

bmw
09-17-2005, 04:19 PM
those rims are 10 inch

Pappy
09-17-2005, 07:41 PM
bmw, you have a pm

lerch, just ignore my section, it is here for my use and that of the members that would like to discuss things with me. posting a competitor is spam wether you listed a link or not.

and i have no issue with security, i send people to other shops on a daily basis. i pay to advertise here and the last time i checked you did not. the offer is open for banner ads on this site for other coaters, i am the one who suggested it!

and people have plenty of choices, but i dont know to many companies that pay to advertise and allow others to grab a free ride. thanks for your concern, we will agree to disagree.

bmw
09-18-2005, 08:10 AM
pm me where i can drop these off and tslk to you about some other stuff. also can the rings be done in red and the rims in black?

Pappy
09-18-2005, 08:16 AM
where are you located?

and yes, the rings can be done one color and the rims another etc.

bmw
09-18-2005, 02:27 PM
i am located in smithsburg which is right outside of frederick and work in frederick

Pappy
09-18-2005, 06:22 PM
i have a warehouse in Mt Airy that you can drop off parts at. let me know a good meeting time if that works for you.

bmw
09-22-2005, 05:38 PM
i will pm you when i get back from my trip to hatfield at the end of october. i havent decided yet but i might be tearing the bike down and getting the frame gusseted and pc along with the sub, swing arm, and the nerfs. can you give me a rough estimate for what i have listed. thanks a whole lot. also i have a friend that has a harley and wanted to know if you pc spoke wheels and solid alum rim off a duece?

Pappy
09-22-2005, 05:43 PM
frame and sub pc'd and gusseted $350

swing arm $45 to 65

nerfs $35

i can do bike rims, but dont re spoke them