PDA

View Full Version : Notification - graphicmx.com

TheJaspMan
09-16-2005, 07:36 AM
This is to notify anyone who so chooses to read about my current experience with www.graphicmx.com

On September 6th at 11:42am I ordered custom number plates for a Honda TRX that is being product reviewed.

In addition the the $34.95 I also included $22 rush processing fee. Payment was made immediatly via PayPal (reciept available for viewing upon PM request).

Accoring to their site this is the position on 'Rush Processing'

"Rush processing:
GraphicMX will put forth our best effort to ship all rush processing orders the next business day for an additional fee provided that the following conditions are met:

Order is submitted before 5 p.m. EST.
Your transaction and credit card authorization is successfully completed before 5:30PM EST."

Meeting this criteria I felt confident that I would have my product by September 9th. When it did not arrive I left a voice message that evening. I continued to call each day, then calling twice & three times per day since. Now their voice mailbox is full.

I also tried to use their contact page via their website. And direct emails to their info@graphicmx.com account. Now their email account will no longer accept emails.

Buyer beware. I fear a dirty dealing going on with this vendor. And he is not represent this sport, nor any other motorsport in a professional manner.

I am in no way slandering this vendor, simply stating the facts as they are.

Chuck DeBault
ATV Scene

motoman00440es
09-17-2005, 01:12 AM
I'm having the same problem paid with credit card on line it's been about a month now and no plates I have sent several emails NO response and the phone number I have is no good

TheJaspMan
09-17-2005, 05:19 AM
Thanks for the response. I knew I was not the only one.

TheJaspMan
09-20-2005, 06:38 AM
Here is a link to others with this same issue. Buyer beware! (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1814411#post1814411)

donniebrooke
09-21-2005, 11:44 AM
this is directly off their web site.

Due to utility problems we have been shut down for a period of time, causing a delay in our response to phone calls/emails and the fulfillment of orders. We are now back and are fulfilling orders as quickly as we are able. We apologize for the inconvenience.

TheJaspMan
09-21-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by donniebrooke

Due to utility problems we have been shut down for a period of time, causing a delay in our response to phone calls/emails and the fulfillment of orders. We are now back and are fulfilling orders as quickly as we are able. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Yes, and that has been there for a very long time. Not exactly relivent to the current status.

TheJaspMan
09-21-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by donniebrooke

AND!!!!! I could even accept that after 15 days IF they returned calls, answered the phone, responded to emails, contacted the FTC back after I submitted a complaint and answered the claim I filed via PayPal.

donniebrooke
09-21-2005, 11:53 AM
ok

TheJaspMan
09-28-2005, 06:49 AM
Still no graphics, contact or refund.

TheJaspMan
09-29-2005, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by motoman00440es
I'm having the same problem paid with credit card on line it's been about a month now and no plates I have sent several emails NO response and the phone number I have is no good

File a complaint here: http://www.ifccfbi.gov

motoman00440es
09-30-2005, 04:03 AM
Thanks for the info I'm waiting for my credit card statement to see if they charged me.

TheJaspMan
09-30-2005, 05:49 AM
No problem. Just let me know if you hear anything.

motoman00440es
10-05-2005, 02:40 PM
I just got my credit card statement and they charged me. I call the credit card company and disputed the charge I will know in 15 days if anything happens

TheJaspMan
10-05-2005, 02:44 PM
I disputed mine yeterday. But it takes like 30 days before I'll hear anything. I'm getting madder by the day. The site is still running and still accepting orders. Plus the voice mail is no longer full which means they are checking it. They are thieves is the only thing I am let to assume.

TheJaspMan
10-17-2005, 06:33 AM
Update - Still no response from my daily phone calls. Emails, voice mails or POD mail. And no graphics.

However I have filed a complaint with the Fedreal Trade Commision. And will persue a complaint with the local authorities in the city that they service from today.

motoman00440es
10-17-2005, 12:44 PM
same here no replys how did you file with the FTC?

TheJaspMan
10-17-2005, 12:45 PM
Click here to submit a complaint! (https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01)

TheJaspMan
12-30-2005, 12:27 PM
I just wanted to remind everyone that this vendor still does not respond or answer their phone.

Still think it's not a scam? Anyone want to figure how many months it has been?!

motoman00440es
01-03-2006, 02:28 AM
credit card company got my money back hope yours did too

TheJaspMan
01-03-2006, 06:11 AM
Yes, we got it back as well. However it took 45 days. I simply do not want others throwing their money at that site. They may not be so lucky.

TheJaspMan
04-20-2006, 09:02 AM
Still unable to contact them, but the site still appears to be accepting orders. Seven months and counting. I wonder how many people just gave up on their funds?

insaneracin2003
04-21-2006, 01:40 PM
Man,that is a shame.I am glad you guys got your money back.

dwhst9
08-01-2008, 11:24 AM
I placed an order last week for a graphics kit with GraphicMX and had the kit arrived in a few days.

TheJaspMan
08-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by dwhst9
I placed an order last week for a graphics kit with GraphicMX and had the kit arrived in a few days.

Nice! Did you ask them why we have still never heard from them and our credit card had to go back in and recollect the funds?

dwhst9
08-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by TheJaspMan
Nice! Did you ask them why we have still never heard from them and our credit card had to go back in and recollect the funds?

Sorry, I did not know anybody had a problem getting their order until I read through this thread :(

TheJaspMan
08-01-2008, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by dwhst9
Sorry, I did not know anybody had a problem getting their order until I read through this thread :(

I was just messing with you anyways. lol