PDA

View Full Version : pictures of some storm damage from monday night

JUSTINcredible
09-15-2005, 09:39 PM
http://hutchinsonleader.com/FeaturePhoto/647.jpg

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/news/upwhizv1/MPX/Independence_smbig.JPG

we didnt get as bad right where I live, but about a mile down the road this is waht it looked like all over. they said the winds may have been over 100mph. not a tornado either just strait-line winds.

on top of that we also got about 5 inches of rain in 2 hours.

MAaudioX10
09-15-2005, 11:16 PM
They sure don't build trailers like they use to.

JUSTINcredible
09-16-2005, 10:15 AM
that wasnt trailer

flyin#5
09-16-2005, 10:55 AM
not to far from here in amery wi (10 miles about) it ripped apart the airport, 4 million in damage i heard. and just down the road there had to of been a tornado... HUGE oak tree's were actually uprooted, and twisted:eek2: quite a few trees down.

JUSTINcredible
09-16-2005, 11:35 AM
yeah i seen amery on the news the other night and i know they said there was a tornado in northwest hennipen county around Independence and corcoran, thats not to far from downtown minneapolis:ermm:

XtremeSkier
09-16-2005, 10:14 PM
where's glencoe from mankato?

i dont remember a bad storm..oh wait there was one not that long ago when i was comming home from minneapolis!

it was was hialing and windier then crap!

JUSTINcredible
09-16-2005, 10:51 PM
about an hour north of mankato, and about 50 minutes west of the twin cities. mankato prolly didnt get hit by the same storm, i knw 15 miles south of here they hardley even got any rain so it must have missed you too??

they were saying at some of the camp grounds around here are lucky cuz all the cmapgrounds closed for the season on sunday here in mcleod county and if there were any campers in there many would have been totaled.. either just blown around from the wind or smashed by trees. we were out by lake marion park the other day and huge trees that had been there for a long time were just snapped like twigs. some people in the county are still with out power.

XtremeSkier
09-16-2005, 10:54 PM
yeah that storm missed us!

i have pictures from that storm..

let me dig em up, i gotta edit them!

it was so dark out!

XtremeSkier
09-16-2005, 10:56 PM
these were at like quarter after 3 in the afternoon in Jordon!!

XtremeSkier
09-16-2005, 10:57 PM
heres another