PDA

View Full Version : Why is everyone trying to get the mods mad?

Honda400exrox
09-15-2005, 01:30 PM
all I see now is threads of people complaining because they did something they shouldnt have and asking why then starting fights with the moerators, like wtf its getting ridiculous

09-15-2005, 01:34 PM
drop it allready :rolleyes:

jwick07
09-15-2005, 01:45 PM
I'm asking that all members please not respond to this post so it will just die out this issue will not drag out another day and waste more time and get more members banned because of how they choose to react to it.

So Please no more posts after this.

Jess

09-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by jwick07
I'm asking that all members please not respond to this post so it will just die out this issue will not drag out another day and waste more time and get more members banned because of how they choose to react to it.

So Please no more posts after this.

Jess

Ok boss

Honda400exrox
09-15-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie069
drop it allready :rolleyes:

it has been dropped:rolleyes:

wilkin250r
09-15-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
all I see now is threads of people complaining

And you just started yet ANOTHER thread on the subject. :mad:

Let me make this very clear. This issue is over, dead, done and gone. We will not discuss it any more, we will not tolerate new threads.

We have already made our position clear by closing ALL other threads on this topic, and this one is now closed.

You're lucky I don't ban you right now. Read my lips. NO NEW THREADS ON THIS TOPIC!!!

Do we need to start banning more people to get the point across? Let me repeat it again. NO NEW THREADS ON THIS TOPIC.