PDA

View Full Version : closed & deleated threads

4punksdad
09-15-2005, 05:29 AM
I got a couple of e-mail notifications saying a thread I had started or replied to was again active. Upon clicking on the links I was hit with the message that I don't have permission to access these threads. (They must have been moved to the bad thread section in the mod forum).

So..........I decide....... what the hell, I will go see whats going on at exriders. Must be something exciting.

I was wrong...........the only thing going on is the same thing that was going on in 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004.

Any of you moderators who want to throw in the towel, give up, call it a day, call it a career, call it quits, hang up your hat or turn in your badge.................don't feel bad. There will be more moderators to take over and there will be more flamers for them to battle.

Just some words of wisdom to start your day. Glad I could shed some light on this topic.

5punksdad
EXriders official Human Resources Director, Grief Counselor and Former Chief Dish Washer:bandit:

Pappy
09-15-2005, 06:23 AM
LMAO!

congrats on the 5th punk first off....

and secondly, i started reviewing your replies from way back when and even applied a few of them for laughs. it was amazing to see people complain about what i posted and then praise you about the exact same comment..rotflmao!

noone is going anywhere, atleast on the mod side of things:cool:

derekhonda
09-15-2005, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
noone is going anywhere, atleast on the mod side of things:cool:

cue evil laugh, "muahahahaa"

jcv400ex
09-15-2005, 10:35 AM
Joe,

glad to see your still living. I thought the wife woulda dug a hole, and buried your arse by now! You gotta have a nice insurance claim on your head! :D

86350x
09-15-2005, 11:05 AM
I think you should make 400grl a moderator. Then instead of the younger ones complaining about mods. They'd be policing themselves more and kissing up to her.:confused:

:devil:

Not trying to fight the power:p Just a humble suggestion from a "sometimes" trouble maker.

Guy400
09-15-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
I got a couple of e-mail notifications saying a thread I had started or replied to was again active. Upon clicking on the links I was hit with the message that I don't have permission to access these threads. (They must have been moved to the bad thread section in the mod forum).

So..........I decide....... what the hell, I will go see whats going on at exriders. Must be something exciting.

I was wrong...........the only thing going on is the same thing that was going on in 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004.

Any of you moderators who want to throw in the towel, give up, call it a day, call it a career, call it quits, hang up your hat or turn in your badge.................don't feel bad. There will be more moderators to take over and there will be more flamers for them to battle.

Just some words of wisdom to start your day. Glad I could shed some light on this topic.

5punksdad
EXriders official Human Resources Director, Grief Counselor and Former Chief Dish Washer:bandit: That's my quad!! Glad to see it's being abused.

And Joe, seriously, time to get cable in your house....5 kids :eek2:

:D

09-15-2005, 12:38 PM
wow 5 punks now! you guys are in a mission, good to see ya back :D

DEAL
09-15-2005, 01:39 PM
Yeah not much has changed .. some of us grew up .. some of us haven't changed a bit I guess you could say.

hessianmx111
09-15-2005, 06:49 PM
I haven't seen you post in such a long time, I used to always love your threads with the pics of you and your friends riding. I still go back and check them all out from time to time, reminds me of perfect weekends with nothing to worry about but having fun.

JOEX
09-15-2005, 06:51 PM
Hey Joe! Nice to hear from you:)

Originally posted by 86350x
I think you should make 400grl a moderator. Then instead of the younger ones complaining about mods. They'd be policing themselves more and kissing up to her.:confused:
LOL, Good idea! That's probably very true, :p

LTandRaptorider
09-15-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Hey Joe! Nice to hear from you:)

LOL, Good idea! That's probably very true, :p

might help keep a lot of those young hands off the keyboard! :eek: :devil:

meanwhile, I'll have a large quantity of keyboard plastic covers ready for sale! :D

09-15-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider

meanwhile, I'll have a large quantity of keyboard plastic covers ready for sale! :D no will want those! they should be burned

LTandRaptorider
09-15-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
no will want those! they should be burned

Not USED ones, Jumbo! :eek: :eek2: :blah:

Oh dam... what a thought as I lay down to sleep...

Chino
09-15-2005, 09:28 PM

Oh dam... what a thought as I lay down to sleep...

that brings a song to mind... A WEENIE WACK A WEENIE WACK A WEENIE WACK A WEENIE WACK IN THE BEDROOM.....:devil:

Potimus
09-15-2005, 10:16 PM

5punksdad
EXriders official Human Resources Director, Grief Counselor and Former Chief Dish Washer:bandit:

I think you need banned.

09-15-2005, 10:56 PM
can you say DISEASE?

86350x
09-18-2005, 09:09 PM
:ermm: :confused:

Bump I guess

LTandRaptorider
09-18-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Chino
that brings a song to mind... A WEENIE WACK A WEENIE WACK A WEENIE WACK A WEENIE WACK IN THE BEDROOM.....:devil:

Hmm... that song was just going through my head... :eek2: :o :p

09-19-2005, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Potimus
I think you need banned.

lol, wow...

4punksdad
09-26-2005, 12:29 PM
good to see some familiar faces. Guy, I sold your c-dale a couple of months ago to my nephew in NY. That bike has been in several states :)

as for me being banned..............thats tough to do, since I already banned myself.

for those of you that enjoy the ride photos..........I will attach a few from this weekend. I am now riding an 06 Raptor 700. You might recognize your old quadracer in these photos Guy.

4punksdad
09-26-2005, 12:31 PM
refreshment stop :bandit:

4punksdad
09-26-2005, 12:34 PM
more refreshments :o

4punksdad
09-26-2005, 12:37 PM
Guy's old quadracer being ridden by a friend of mine.

rmz250
09-26-2005, 12:51 PM
Why don't you post here anymore?

4punksdad
09-26-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by rmz250
Why don't you post here anymore?

I don't post much anywhere anymore. I just don't spend as much time on the net. I have a short attention span...............just look at the list of bikes I have owned :o

Guy400
09-26-2005, 03:02 PM
How are you liking the new Raptor? I'll have to be honest. For my trailriding habits, it's awfully tempting.

4punksdad
09-26-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
How are you liking the new Raptor? I'll have to be honest. For my trailriding habits, it's awfully tempting.

I haven't ridden it much...........but it seems to be fine so far. Its a better Raptor. The shocks need to be dialed it to my liking and it needs a six pack rack!:p

AtvMxRider
09-26-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Potimus
I think you need banned.

I think you need to STFU

Killa250ex
09-26-2005, 07:01 PM

5punksdad

Man, I remember back in the day when you were 3punksdad, haha

TCracin440ex
09-26-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I think you need to STFU

lmao thats the first time ive ever seen that pic

yea i was wondering the same thing about the new raptor 700

4punksdad
09-28-2005, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
Man, I remember back in the day when you were 3punksdad, haha

Actually, I think my first name was 2punksdad. I believe it is still my username on other forums.

After my Hatfield McCoy trip this weekend I will add more thoughts on the new Raptor 700. Hopefully I will have plenty of photos.

MotoX3
09-28-2005, 07:47 AM
I think you need to STFU i find humor in him saying that...im pretty sure Potimus is curt....:ermm:

jcv400ex
09-28-2005, 10:13 AM
Not to be an arse, I love Jerry like a big on zit on my back that I'm about to pop.....but with all the crap going on, cracking down, etc,etc, why is he still here? The pics he posts, the vulgar posts??

This is a example of the reason why you see "different rules for different people" posts.

:ermm:

AtvMxRider
09-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Not to be an arse, I love Jerry like a big on zit on my back that I'm about to pop.....but with all the crap going on, cracking down, etc,etc, why is he still here? The pics he posts, the vulgar posts??

This is a example of the reason why you see "different rules for different people" posts.

:ermm:

I tell ya what next time your in VA let me know and you can try to pop me.:rolleyes:

JDiablo
09-28-2005, 01:15 PM
Leave jerry alone,its not his fault he was born with a disabiltity :devil:

AtvMxRider
09-28-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by MotoX3
i find humor in him saying that...im pretty sure Potimus is curt....:ermm:

LMAO it is?

jcv400ex
09-28-2005, 02:03 PM
I tell ya what next time your in VA let me know and you can try to pop me.:rolleyes:

Umm, never said I'd pop you...... I like your humor and it's always fun to joke, but you take stuff to the extreme for internet chatting, and I've seen people gone for less......

AtvMxRider
09-28-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Umm, never said I'd pop you...... I like your humor and it's always fun to joke, but you take stuff to the extreme for internet chatting, and I've seen people gone for less......

Honestly thats why I hardly come here anymore because nobody can take a joke anymore.

Pappy
09-28-2005, 02:05 PM
oh the fun of it all:o