PDA

View Full Version : Burgard Beadlocks

Pappy
09-14-2005, 09:45 PM
Now taking orders for Burgard Beadlocks powdercoated stealth black.

Rings can be left polished or coated also.

10 inch fronts stock offset or 4-1

9 and 8 inch rears available

Honda or Yamaha bolt patterns available

$260 per set shipped!

bigfoot300ex
10-03-2005, 07:54 PM
when you say stealth black is it like a flat black(rough texture) without a smooth finish?

Pappy
10-03-2005, 08:06 PM
the color we use is a very fine texture, with a semi gloss sheen.

it works really well, has proven itself to us to hold up under normal abuse and we think it looks pretty killer:D

QuadJunkies
10-04-2005, 12:13 AM
Pappy, this is off topic but...

Can you tell me how to get my Burgard beads back to a shiny look again?? Whats the tips and tricks to making them look close to new again?? Mine have no bling anymore :( Id like to spruce them up abit when my quad all goes back together :)

MOFO
10-04-2005, 04:21 AM
Not to butt in, but I have some experience keeping aluminum and steel very clean on aircraft.

I'm not sure what is used on the the rings, but I'm sure a good polishing compound and possibly a powered buffer would do the trick.

Pappy
10-04-2005, 05:48 AM
yep,elbow grease and a good aluminum cleaner followed by polishing compound.

reason #1 i like pc'd beadlocks....i hate polishing

QuadJunkies
10-04-2005, 10:33 AM
I hate polishing too, I have bad wrists and it seems to make them flare up when I do alot of hand polishing :ermm: (no side jokes on that please :o :p ) lol
Any suggestions for product names?? I am clueless on this stuff if it doesnt say Mothers, I havent bought it before .:p

Pappy
10-04-2005, 12:41 PM
never dull works well, so does blue magic

QuadJunkies
10-04-2005, 12:52 PM
Where do I buy it at??

Thanks for the info !!

Sorry for the hijacked thread... ;)

Pappy
10-04-2005, 01:00 PM
no worries...

any auto parts store will carry it (autozone etc)

get an aluminum cleaner wax, and some aluminum polish. the polish will help seal the rim and slow down the oxidation process.

MOFO
10-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
never dull works well...

I'll second this stuff if your using good 'ol elbow grease.

After spending an entire day/weekend polishing the aluminum leading edge on a Lear Jet, you quickly find the best product. Never Dull worked wonders for us.

If you have an orbital buffer or a standard buffer, get a polishing compound. This is the quickest and easiest way to polish.