PDA

View Full Version : Alpinestar Stella Tech 6 Boots

Silverfox@C&DRacing
09-14-2005, 03:37 PM
Finally a company has realized that us women have specific needs and have come to the rescue with the all new Alpinestar Stella Tech 6 Womens boot.

Jersey450R
09-14-2005, 03:39 PM
WOW! They look alot better my Tech 6's. :rolleyes:

Silverfox@C&DRacing
09-14-2005, 03:49 PM
This boot Features:

Lower overall height to suit women about an 1"- 1 1/2" Lower than the regular Tech 6 boots.

Extended inside plate is injected with medium/low durometer PU and guards the side and toe box area of the boot.

The inner side of the boot is specifically designed for control and features thick and wide stamped suede designed for excellent contact and grip against the bike, guarding against heat.

Wide calf protector plate is injected to suit the shape of a women's lower leg.

Ankle padding specifically designed to follow the more aggressive tapering of women's ankles

Anatomically designed footbed is raised at the heel to move the foot upwards for optimal fit around the ankle and calf.

Softer assembly midsole included for more flexibility in the ball of the foot.

Specifically designed and deliberately constructed inside protector provides greater flexability in the metatarsal area, assisting back and forth flexability.

New 3 stage instep flex zone for maximum comfort, control and support.

Patented "ankle brace" protector.

Silverfox@C&DRacing
09-14-2005, 04:00 PM
I guess I should have left the flash on sorry :ermm:

I currently wear the 03 Tech 6 boots and I must say the Stella boots are awesome. They feel quiet a bit lighter than my mens tech 6, it is nice to have them shorter on my calves, they have a longer "footbed" more room for your toes which is nice since I have long toes.

Silver is the only color option

Women's sizeing 6-10

Retail price $279.95