PDA

View Full Version : matrix250r is this yours??

CBW
06-10-2002, 08:23 PM
well i had to get your attention somehow.......:D your frame is done and the arms, bumpers etc will be done tues or weds night i hope.

CBW
06-10-2002, 08:24 PM
done.......

hetrick425ex
06-10-2002, 08:32 PM
nice.... we did the same thing....
a guy wrecked his lt250 so we got him a brand new zuki frame and powdercoated it yz blue and did the motor the same color
wow it looks nice wierd looking frames though!

CBW
06-10-2002, 08:35 PM
yeah they are wierd looking frames huh..........:p but kinda close to the way a banshee dips in the front.

Blake24
06-10-2002, 08:51 PM
chris, when your getting caught up get me a hollar........i really want you to do that anodized/metallic red or whatever you call it

CBW
06-10-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Blake24
chris, when your getting caught up get me a hollar........i really want you to do that anodized/metallic red or whatever you call it

well blake,,,,,,,there is really no getting cought up:) i just have to make time. So the sooner you get it to me the sooner i can get started and get it back. I have old number sevens frame to do and some local stuff,,,,,,,so ???? it just depends....plus i have been going camping/riding/racing (i dont race,,,i kinda sponsor a friend of mine) the past couple of weekends......but plan on staying around for a while so send it if you want to......

Later
Chris

hetrick425ex
06-10-2002, 09:25 PM
yeah that stiff is time consuming!
i dont think i know a company that does that stuff that isnt behind! haha

06-11-2002, 03:24 PM
um i don't think matrix has seen this ?

CBW
06-11-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by EXracer8601
um i don't think matrix has seen this ?

not yet i guess huh

06-11-2002, 04:13 PM
sorry i was out with my friend, he was giving me a test drive in his modded up VW golf he got. its nice.

chris the frame looks so much beter! it looks so good.
thanks again for doing it. i like it, much beter then dull black!
:D

Matrix

CBW
06-11-2002, 05:38 PM
where did you find this thing,,,,the bottom of a lake:D j/k. there was a ton of rust on the bumpber, pegs, grab bar, and such......took a while to blast it off,,,,,,,,,,,i will have pics of the blue tonight and get the prices for the shipping and extras to you this week....

06-11-2002, 05:48 PM
no, i found it sitting in a barn...(i bought it from some guy)
he is the org. owner and it just sat there for a lonnnng time

CBW
06-12-2002, 06:37 PM
all done,,,now to find out about shipping:D

06-12-2002, 06:41 PM
man, that is gunna be a trick lt when its done

06-12-2002, 07:32 PM
wow chris, all i can say is wow, wow!
it looks so good. i cant wait to get it back and put it togather :)
ill email you and we will figure out about shipping, o by the way, think i stuffed enough papers and stuff in the box when i shipped it? lol,have fun stuffing them all back in there.
thanks again
zack

CBW
06-13-2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Matrix250R
wow chris, all i can say is wow, wow!
it looks so good. i cant wait to get it back and put it togather :)
ill email you and we will figure out about shipping, o by the way, think i stuffed enough papers and stuff in the box when i shipped it? lol,have fun stuffing them all back in there.
thanks again
zack

check your email,,,,,,,,,,you may change your mind on getting it back. :( The shipping is going to kill you:eek: but ther is nothing i can do about that sorry matrix,,,,,guess i am in the wrong business. :rolleyes:

later
cw

hetrick425ex
06-13-2002, 10:12 AM
i have a suggestion.... i would go to ups.com and sign up there to print out your own labels.... it cuts down on costs alot... at least it helped us out alot!
see if this helps.. got any questions pm or email me..
peace
casey

CBW
06-13-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by hetrick425ex
i have a suggestion.... i would go to ups.com and sign up there to print out your own labels.... it cuts down on costs alot... at least it helped us out alot!
see if this helps.. got any questions pm or email me..
peace
casey

sorry casey,,,been there tried that,,,dimensionally it is too large for UPS and should have never made it to me in the first place........

Tommy 17
06-13-2002, 12:49 PM
j.w chris how much is it to ship a frame... bc i live basically in the same area as matrix... u can pm me it...

hetrick425ex
06-13-2002, 12:52 PM
hmm that sucks...... sorry
good luck with it though!
peace

06-13-2002, 01:26 PM
chris, it would be cheaper for me to take a plane ride to your house, and take the box and take it back with me on the plane ride home...:(
what if we try putting the frame is a perfect size fitting box, because the box i sent it in could fit like 2 frames, and all the stuff i put in there (aarms/bumbers/grapbar)
if you can pic of a box that the frame fits in perfectly, and ship the aarms/bumber in a different box ups should be able to ship it, did you check fedex yet?

CBW
06-13-2002, 03:41 PM
the frame itself is just too big for ups,,,,,,no i havent tried fed ex but i will give them a call i guess,,,,,,,,and no actually it would cost more to come get it ,,,,round trip just to denver is 400 or so,,,from here,,,,:)

06-13-2002, 03:55 PM
well mabe we should just put it in a smaller box, ship the parts seperat, and see if fed ex will ship it, will the local post office do it?

CBW
06-13-2002, 04:07 PM
well mabe we should just put it in a smaller box, ship the parts seperat, and see if fed ex will ship it, will the local post office do it?

no the post office will not do it,,,,,,,,,fed ex 3 day is the only other option,,,,,,,,,price on that is 299.58,,, and that is for the frame only. all the other stuff is in other boxes. Sorry man,,,,,,,,ther is nothing esle i can do. A smaller box is only 6 inches shorter than the one you sent,,,,,,,not much of a big difference really. since the dimensional size is 157 inches and the limit is 130. we could always bend it in half:D

06-13-2002, 04:49 PM
im sure if you gave the ups guy that comes to your house to pick it up "a little extra" i think he will do it. thats what i did and he took it. so only the length of it is making it not aloud to go back? make the box 130inches and have the rest sticking out...lol and put strofoam on the rest sticking out and duct tape:D its worth a try. ill call ups with those dimensions and see if they can make any eceptions. how much do you think just the frame weighs?

CBW
06-13-2002, 04:55 PM
im sure if you gave the ups guy that comes to your house to pick it up "a little extra" i think he will do it. thats what i did and he took it. so only the length of it is making it not aloud to go back? make the box 130inches and have the rest sticking out...lol and put strofoam on the rest sticking out and duct tape:D its worth a try. ill call ups with those dimensions and see if they can make any eceptions. how much do you think just the frame weighs?

you pre pay the shipping and arrange to have it picked up and i will have it ready...........the frame weighs 42 all by itself no box ,,,no nothing. but i will still need a money order for the powdrcoating work before i will ship it anywhere:D

06-13-2002, 04:59 PM
here is my suggestion, cut it into pieces, and matrix, when u get it, weld it back togatehr