PDA

View Full Version : Honda CB750F 4 cylinder motorcycle engine for sale great project engine

330EXman
09-13-2005, 10:33 PM
hey guys i have a early 80's honda CB750F engine for sale. back in the day this engine was top sport high hp engine for honda they had several models of the 750 and the 750F was the top dog, i had this engine in the bike and it redlines at 10,000 rpms and in 4th gear i was hauling *** around 100+ mphs this engine and all the electricals and so on are up for sale

this would make anyone a kick *** project engine to put in a quad or dune buggy

i was told the engine had allittle over 1000 miles on a dealership rebuild total the odometer says i think 17,000 but im not sure i would have to look but it ran mint its been sitting in my heated garage for a year or so i never got around to putting it in a kart frame. i had

the engine is totaly and spotlessly clean and im ready to part ways with it

included are all the electirclas, the bike frame,(incase you want to use the frame rails for mounting), four seperate header pipes, the complete engine, four carburetors, and everyhting else you might need.

MAKE OFFERS THIS ENGINE IS EVEEN WORTH ALOT TO SOMEONE WITH ONE OF THESE BIKES THEY AR E RESTORING OR NEED AN ENGINE FOR

LIKE I SAID THIS IS THE HIGH CLASS ENGGINE FOR HONDA AND IT ISS THE cb 750f ENGINE NOT A cB 750S OR WHATEVER MODELS THEY HAD AND IT SCREAMS OUT ALL KINDS OF POWER AND RPM'S

MAKE OFFERS

330EXman
09-20-2005, 01:04 PM
bump
SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE A USE FOR THIS THING MAKE A GREAT PROJECT RUNS LIKE A TOP

330EXman
09-21-2005, 01:16 PM
bump