PDA

View Full Version : Yfz450 Motor Wrcrank,porting Trade

OutlawEX
09-13-2005, 06:09 PM
What i have here is a 2004 motor but recently all new parts installed. My intent was to do some racing with this motor but decided to go and get an 06 YFZ. What im wanting to do is get about 2500 or trade for a bone stock motor. The motor is a 2004 but was just all redone with about 5 hours of ride time. First off it has the WR Crank along with new crank bearings. I also just went through the motor before i complete a sale. When i took motor apart I put new head,base,side cover gaskets and yama bond on center case halfs. I put the stock cams at stock timing to make easier for jetting purposes. New cylinder,new piston,new head that was ported by PR Racing with about 5 hours of ride time. IF you are not familiar with PR www.prracingengines.com they are the ones that helped get Harold Goodman where he is at right now. Pr use to build all of harolds motors till bigger sponcor ship deals took over. This motor freaking hauls! The only reason why i am selling is to put the bike back to stock so i can sell it to pay for my 06. The carb,electronics,or anything isnt included. You are just getting the motor and starter. If a trade is done. Trader pays for shipment both ways plus $200 so i dont loose out so much on this motor. Head was 500 alone ,then about another 400 for the crank set up.ANy questions email me at Mxrrevolution@aol.com

matt400ex
09-13-2005, 08:59 PM
Emailed!

Bill Fuller
09-13-2005, 09:21 PM
Whats shipping to 37042?Do you have reciepts?

OutlawEX
09-13-2005, 09:29 PM
Im guessing 50-75 dollars.