PDA

View Full Version : White brothers or Biggun

WheelerBob
09-13-2005, 03:40 PM
I have an 04 400ex and would like to get a pipe, I need to stay as quiet as possible and still get a decent power gain. I've narrowed it down to the Big gun EVO X or the WB E2, any opinion's on these would be greatly appreciated, I can't seam to find much info on these two pipes. Thanks in advance for any replies.:D

400exrider707
09-13-2005, 03:43 PM
I doubt that they will be as "quiet" as you want. Check into a quiet core for any pipe you get.

WheelerBob
09-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Both the wb e2 and the evo x come with the quiet core standard, I was just hoping someone out there had one of these pipes and could give me a heads up as to whether they were any good or not.

400exrider707
09-13-2005, 05:17 PM
Oh my bad, um I know that quite a few people have used the E2, but as far as the evo X I haven't seen too many people on here with it, but Im curious myself, its a really sweet looking pipe.

RiderTRX400ex
09-13-2005, 07:31 PM
heads up with the E2... if you hit the bar in wheelies you will not want that pipe at all.. i know 3 buddys who have it 2 on 400ex's 1 on a KFX... the EX's hang out past the grab bar.. they arent really loud, but arent quiet either. all 3 of them have had to been welded on the mount on the top of the can numerous times... just a heads up.

Johnny_G
09-14-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by WheelerBob
I have an 04 400ex and would like to get a pipe, I need to stay as quiet as possible and still get a decent power gain. I've narrowed it down to the Big gun EVO X or the WB E2, any opinion's on these would be greatly appreciated, I can't seam to find much info on these two pipes. Thanks in advance for any replies.:D

thought about an HMF QRS?

Mickey Dunlap
09-14-2005, 09:55 PM
I have had both pipes, and the Big gun wins in everyway hands down.

400exstud
09-15-2005, 06:10 PM
thought about an HMF QRS?

The sport and BB are actually quieter because you can put a quiet core in these and not the QRS.

sunco
09-19-2005, 08:27 AM
That's what I have. - Will the E2 work the same as the 400? What about the bar, does the E2 stick out pass that? Quiet is great cause I ride trails & perfer to be out of site, out of mind. But I go to the tracks also & would like to make some noise. What about jetting? Uses more gas to ? I can ride 6-8 hrs on the trails & still have gas. @ the track I'd have to fill up again if I ride all day.

keihin fcr
10-01-2005, 02:06 PM
mY BIG gUN eVO X IS VERY QUIET WITH THE CORE BUT VERY RESRICTIVE LOTS OF LOW END AND MID AND SOME HIGH. My brothers white brothers slip on disc type is tunable the more discs you have the more power but loud and the less discs the the quieter but restrictive. The white brothers makes great power all around:)