PDA

View Full Version : Glen halen drama... WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!

Tommy 17
09-13-2005, 12:37 PM
http://media.putfile.com/GlenHelen

heres a link to the video...

talk about a bunch of crap... this alessi kid is really startin to bother me... 1st from his bullchit i am god and gonna kill carmichael stuff last year now to this stuff this year...

incase u guys are clueless to whats goin on he had to beat tedesco in this race to win with enouf points so he wrecked him on purpose... then tried to hit his kill switch to shut the bike off... then tried to stand on the bike so he coudln't pick it up... tedescos team mate matt walker actually turned around came back and pushed alessi over... talk about a bunch of drama... i dunno what the ama is gonna do about this but i hope they do something... MC or windham or some of the other older pros would have never done crap like this...

figured i'd post about it and see what yinz guys think...

Atkins
09-13-2005, 12:40 PM
Hahaha, talk about karma. I dont think the ama should do anything, it looks like he got what he deserved.:eek2: :blah:

hessianmx111
09-13-2005, 03:42 PM
Yeah I saw this last night, I can't believe what I seen. Total ***** move on Alessi's part, I didn't catch what happened after Walker knocked Alessi over, my internet disconnected as soon as Alessi got back on his bike and gave it one kick, it appeared that Tedesco got his bike started before Alessi and got moving but I dont know if Alessi immediately got his bike started or it took him some kicks.

09-13-2005, 03:46 PM
Alessi also picked up his bike and put it in Ivans front spokes. Rumor is that was Mikes last race, like Pro Liscence gone.

09-13-2005, 03:52 PM
Heres some pics-

Alessi leaning into langston before the start- he later started kicking GL on the way up the huge hill.
http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/content/images/sep05/091105/_Y5L2928sm.jpg

Alessi going for the kill switch
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/herbertmidgley/ted-all-021.jpg

Walker ready to kick some ***
http://www.healyphoto.com/Gallery/Crash/2.jpg

infantry317
09-13-2005, 04:41 PM
The AMA should boot his A**!!! That is NOT what any sport should be about. :mad: :macho I'll bet his Dad tought him that, what a POS.

Quad18star
09-13-2005, 04:58 PM
I don't follow the dirtbikes , but could someone inform why there is a feud between these riders??

Dupontster
09-13-2005, 05:07 PM
Thats total bulls**t!:macho

theTman
09-13-2005, 05:15 PM
ive never liked alessi....and if i ever get the chance to meet him....:devil: :chinese:

Tommy 17
09-13-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I don't follow the dirtbikes , but could someone inform why there is a feud between these riders??

just how alessi is... he can't stand to loose... so he went above and beyond what he should have... if that was me and i wrecked into tadesco i woulda been there helpin him pick his bike up yet alone holding it down and hitting his kill switch...:o

09-13-2005, 05:22 PM
Mike sat with us for like an hour at the budds national on amatuer day, giving me tips on lines,ect- i think hes a really nice guy, so is jeff- but there dad, is not.

Atkins
09-13-2005, 05:24 PM
Normally I would be pissed off about this, but he put his entire career on the line with this and failed miserably. I cant help but laugh everytime I watch it. Hes gonna be kicking himself for his stupidity down the road.

hardkoratvmxr
09-13-2005, 05:31 PM
Alessi needs to be booted from AMA and not allowed to attend any AMA events for a long time, even as a spectator. He has shown bad sportsmanship in enough races for any high ranking official in the AMA should say enough is enough. There should also be a pretty hefty fine for Alessi who knew he shouldnt have been doing what he did.

Guy400
09-13-2005, 05:59 PM
I never could stand that little punk and this video just confirms my reasoning. I hope the AMA tells him he can never ride pro...ever.

hardkoratvmxr
09-13-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
never ride pro...ever.

i think it should be not ride AMA or any AMA sactioned event

sampleez
09-13-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
Hahaha, talk about karma. I dont think the ama should do anything, it looks like he got what he deserved.:eek2: :blah:

no kidding, karma definately shafted him. i was reading on transworldmx, and it said he wrecked really hard later in the moto, and the flagger didn't do anything. once he finally got up, someone landed on him :eek:

and alloy, do you have a link to where you heard about the ama booting him from pro class.

Mxjunkie
09-13-2005, 06:07 PM
It's hard to tell what happened when they first crashed, It almost looks like alessi wanted to go wide but tedesco sung inside and boom. I highly doubt he would just RUN into someone like that and mess him self up.

As for the killswitch etc that was a little uncalled for I'm sure both were pissed about the wreck.

09-13-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by sampleez
no kidding, karma definately shafted him. i was reading on transworldmx, and it said he wrecked really hard later in the moto, and the flagger didn't do anything. once he finally got up, someone landed on him :eek:

and alloy, do you have a link to where you heard about the ama booting him from pro class. Yea, Jesse Cassilas- the honda in this pic- http://www.healyphoto.com/Gallery/Crash/2.jpg landed on him..again. And its just a rumor that he's getting his liscence revoked, judging by what whitelock said.

09-13-2005, 06:29 PM
You will NEVER see that in quad racing.

But thats so dumb, why not race and try to beat tedesco instead of trying to take him out? what an idiot

09-13-2005, 06:46 PM
Tedesco's comments “Going down a long straightaway into a right-hander I was in the middle,” Tedesco said. “I think he went inside, started clicking gears and never shut off. He just aimed for me. He took us both down and I’m pretty sore from that. When I got up he was standing on top of my bike to try to keep me from getting my bike up. He was trying to push me down and stuff. It took every ounce of what I had to just not uppercut the kid under his helmet.”

transworld interveiw

dumb question. Why is RC running 101 instead of 4?

09-13-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
You will NEVER see that in quad racing.
How do you know?

hessianmx111
09-13-2005, 06:52 PM
Alessi needed to finish above IT to win the championship and I guess was going for an aggressive pass but it seems odd that he did this on the first lap. IMO there is nothing wrong with an aggressive pass, but standing on somebody elses bike, pushing your competitor, trying to turn his bike off etc. is totally wrong.

09-13-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
How do you know? Well maybe if quad racing gets as big as bikes now. But in atv racing today, I would highly doubt anything like that would happen.

300ex_ryda
09-13-2005, 07:00 PM
Right! People get mad and have Fued's then just take it out on them self's and take there anger on the person who in the first place didn't really do anything and then he/she just gets envyous of eachother. It happen's in every sport and in every suitation and it ends up bad, I don't follow this series but i look at the Canadian stuff. But something like this has ever happend.

Robin Hood
09-13-2005, 07:06 PM
That's total bs, what an ******* move...

I-7
09-13-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
dumb question. Why is RC running 101 instead of 4?

Its his MXDN(MXdesnations) number same reason why tedesco was running number 102 and windahm was running 103.

09-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Its his MXDN(MXdesnational) number same reason why windahm was running 102 or 103 or something. Tedesco,RC,and K-Dub were runing their MXDN (Motocross of Nations) numbers for the last round. The MXDN is coming up soon, it will be held in Ernee,France.

zeppelin
09-13-2005, 08:06 PM
i actualy used to look forward to seeing alessi beating those top guys in the sport, like his secound race he came in third and i thought it was preety cool. but now he is the biggest *** ive ever seen YOU SUCK ALESSI

SRH
09-13-2005, 08:24 PM
1 year suspension at least , the kid has done enough talking and stuff and just doesnt handle himself professionally, hes not ready for pro, who cares what his finishes show

blake_mx_racer
09-13-2005, 08:59 PM
video wouldnt work for me...???anyone no whats wrong?

TORO1968
09-13-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by blake_mx_racer
video wouldnt work for me...???anyone no whats wrong?

Are you using Firefox? I had to use IE to get it to open...

Mike Alessi is a POS, just like his dad. I can't believe someone can stoop to such a level, especially in front of a national audience! That says A LOT about his character - or lack thereof.