PDA

View Full Version : d-6 racers dutchman forsale!?

Mxjunkie
09-13-2005, 09:22 AM
I saw on the site flying dutchmen is forsale, whats up with that? anyone know I dont think luke or any of them would sell it to just some average Joe Smoe but that tracks been there since d-6 started.

anyone know why they are selling it? they are the last track we have for mx quad wise all the rest are agaisnt quads..

www.flyingdutchmenmc.net

:(

Ripitupfilms
09-13-2005, 12:46 PM
there selling it probally because everyone there is getting really old and tired of peoples crap cough cough the mini's parents

Mxjunkie
09-13-2005, 01:10 PM
That sucks, I do know the minis parents are a pain in the arse, when I raced them there was so much drama, parents would say their kids placed better then they did and alot of the time blame people for crashing them or what ever..

sucks..

bansheeguy77
09-13-2005, 01:20 PM
old news homes....i was thinking of trying to rig up or get a group in on buying but i hear they want an arm and a leg....i sure hope somebody steps up and buys it. zechmans should buy it....local yamaha shop who helps out alot at the track...altho i guess they are not in the position financially to do so...i sure hope somebody buys it tho....

Ripitupfilms
09-13-2005, 01:39 PM
zechmans is a part of it derr Luke Zechman see the resemblence