PDA

View Full Version : 05 450R, Only 3hrs,New Condition

rmw7949
09-12-2005, 09:29 PM
I'm regretfully selling my 3 hour old 450R due to a severe injury to my knee. The doctors told me I will never be able to ride again. But enough with that crap, This quad was going to be my new race bike for the 05 season, I was half way through the build up when this injury occured. The quad was bought new in march of 05 and has never been raced or ridden on a track. The only reason for the 3 hrs is about an hour at Pismo and a few trips up and down my dirt road. Here's the goodie list,,,, Epic +3 LT arms, Elka quad rate LT fully adj shocks, Rear Elka dual rate LT fully adj shock w/ Elka Pro Linkage, Lonestar +4 axle, Quad Tech hood w/scoop, Denton Steering Dampner, AC Pro Pegs W/ heel guards, stainless brake lines, Black Blingstar cross bumper, Pro taper bars, Pro Design kill switch, and thats it to a tee. Other than that everything else is bone stock, and I mean everything. I have all the stock parts and they will go with the quad. I know theres a few things left to do to get it on the track but Ithink I've takin care of some of the major expenses. I would really appreciate searious inquarys only, It's bad enough having to sell it. You guys Know what all this cost me about three hours ago, I think $8500 would do the trick. I really apoligize for not posting any pics but I should have them up by tommorow, you guy's know what they look like at the dealer anyways. I'm located in No. California and I would prefer a local sale but showing up with the cash is local enough for me. I would also be willing to drive up to 150 miles or so. Sorry NO TRADES, AND NOT PARTING OUT. If you would like my phone # or have any serious questions you can PM me. I will try to check my inbox as regularly as possible. Thanks Guys

daddy
01-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Any pics?