PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be a Dad!

zephead400ex
09-12-2005, 08:48 PM
Yep, believe it or not, I'm fertile!:D My girlfriend is nine weeks pregnant and is due on April 18th. By no means was this a planned pregnancy, but we are both extremely excited!

Here is a picture of my girlfriend, Ashley, and her best friend Amber. Ashley is on the left.

Doober
09-12-2005, 08:55 PM
congratulations

Woodsrider
09-12-2005, 08:56 PM
Shame on you!:devil:
Congrats man, your life as you now know it is over. So are you gonna "do the right thing" and marry her?

zephead400ex
09-12-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Woodsrider
Shame on you!:devil:
Congrats man, your life as you now know it is over. So are you gonna "do the right thing" and marry her?

Well, apparently I've already done her well enough!:devil:

Joking aside, we are not engaged yet, but we are planning on getting married sometime in the fairly near future.

09-12-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Well, apparently I've already done her well enough!:devil:

Joking aside, we are not engaged yet, but we are planning on getting married sometime in the fairly near future. Don't get married because you feel you have too- If u dont want to marry her and you do, you, your wife, and your childs life will suck.

brian-250
09-12-2005, 09:03 PM
wow, i had to look twice at the screen name, i couldent believe it at first.:o

Congrats bro.;)

zephead400ex
09-12-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
Don't get married because you feel you have too- If u dont want to marry her and you do, you, your wife, and your childs life will suck.

I agree, and believe me, I'm not wanting to get married to her because of the child. I have friends who have married a girl because she was pregnant which is always the wrong decision. The child will always suffer because of such an ingornant decision.

Ashley puts up with me, that's saying alot! haha! But she makes me laugh all day everyday. I have been in relationships where I thought "she is the one" but I was never happy and I now know what it means to be happy.

Lolli2
09-12-2005, 09:12 PM
Congratulations! Kid's are a lot of work, but well worth it! The first step, the first words, their first school play, all make getting up every two hours in the middle of the night worth it!
Congrats!

Woodsrider
09-12-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Lolli2
Congratulations! Kid's are a lot of work, but well worth it! The first step, the first words, their first school play, all make getting the wife up every two hours in the middle of the night worth it!
Congrats!

/\ /\ /\ I fixed it for ya;) LOL J/P I wouldn't trade my two kids for a $billion. But I wouldn't give you a plug nickle for another one either:D The worst part is the diapers:blah: after that it's all fun.
Im so glad we're past the diaper bag stage:D Now its onto the teen years:eek:

exboy
09-12-2005, 09:26 PM
congrats dude. my mom just had a baby and trust me u work is cut out for u. good luck.

ThumPIN_450R
09-12-2005, 09:42 PM
her freind is hot you should send her to washington and congrats on you're baby

Woodsrider
09-12-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R
her freind is hot you should send her to washington and congrats on you're baby

LMAO So you still got all the fat chicks there in WallaWalla huh?
How hard is it to find a good looking white chick over there now?
Last I heard they were all short, round, and only spoke spanish:D

Quad18star
09-12-2005, 10:27 PM
Alcohol is the devil Preston ... haven't I told you that before?? ;) Joke !!

Congrats man !! I wish your girlfriend and you a happy and healthy baby . :)

ThumPIN_450R
09-12-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Woodsrider
LMAO So you still got all the fat chicks there in WallaWalla huh?
How hard is it to find a good looking white chick over there now?
Last I heard they were all short, round, and only spoke spanish:D

the girls are improving in walla walla either that or my standards are dropping:(

Tommy 17
09-12-2005, 11:01 PM
hopefully the baby gets its look from the mother:o :p ;)

congrats

MichaelS693
09-12-2005, 11:13 PM
please, God, help us all:ermm:

QuadJunkies
09-13-2005, 12:13 AM
Congradulations!!!

zephead400ex
09-13-2005, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
hopefully the baby gets its look from the mother:o :p ;)

congrats

:p

zephead400ex
09-13-2005, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Alcohol is the devil Preston ... haven't I told you that before?? ;) Joke !!

Congrats man !! I wish your girlfriend and you a happy and healthy baby . :)

Actually, I was sober that day...that was the problem! haha! jp!

Thanks for the words bro!

HondaRancherES
09-13-2005, 07:30 AM
Congrats!
I'm 17weeks and 5days pregnant with my first. Wait till it move and you can feel it!

zephead400ex
09-13-2005, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by HondaRancherES
Congrats!
I'm 17weeks and 5days pregnant with my first. Wait till it move and you can feel it!

I bet for a female that is a weird feeling! I'm just excited about the whole experience.

Congratulations to you too!

Shawn H
09-13-2005, 08:09 AM
Congrats

She looks kinda young?

DaleJrFan
09-13-2005, 08:12 AM
Congrats Preston!!

I notice that you changed locations to Stillwater? You will have to come ride with us down in the city sometime!

Steve

dirtmomma
09-13-2005, 08:24 AM
Congrats :) yep kids are great!! Maybe it'll be born on MY BD :D:D April 19 hehe

426ex
09-13-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Lolli2
Congratulations! Kid's are a lot of work, but well worth it! The first step, the first words, their first school play, all make getting up every two hours in the middle of the night worth it!
Congrats!

And, if everything works out, they end up being your best friend and riding partner. My oldest son is 26, and we dune it up with the best of em. It's a great hobby to bond through.

zephead400ex
09-13-2005, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by DaleJrFan
Congrats Preston!!

I notice that you changed locations to Stillwater? You will have to come ride with us down in the city sometime!

Steve

I have to find a place to store my quad here in Stillwater. It is still at my buddies house in Kansas. The house I'm living in doesn't have a garage or shed that will my quad will fit in...the front is too wide! :D

Where do you guys ride at in the city?

zephead400ex
09-13-2005, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Congrats :) yep kids are great!! Maybe it'll be born on MY BD :D:D April 19 hehe

Thanks. My neices b-day is on the 17th, my gf's mom's b-day is the 18th and your b-day is the 19th, haha!

You get a new car, I get a baby, haha!

300ex13
09-13-2005, 08:54 AM
congrats man hope the new baby is a handful for ya!!!:devil:

86350x
09-13-2005, 08:59 AM
Congradulations

QuadJunkies
09-13-2005, 09:43 AM
Congrats!
I'm 17weeks and 5days pregnant with my first. Wait till it move and you can feel it! that is WONDERFUL!!! I kinda miss the baby days, then I remember all the sleepless nights, Colic, ear infections, teething ..... Now Im glad mine arent babies no more!! :p lol

Kids are so great, at times they sure know how to try your patience, but I cant imagine life w/o mine either .

spud400ex
09-13-2005, 09:44 AM
congrats, now in a few years youll have a little duner to chase around.

Quad18star
09-13-2005, 09:52 AM
Actually, I was sober that day...that was the problem! haha! jp!

Thanks for the words bro!

LMAO .

You better start learning how to change dirty diappers , wake up or stay awake for many nights and all the "fun" stuff. :blah:

So when you gunna put your toys up for sale and buy a Mini Van ?? LOL ;)

QuadJunkies
09-13-2005, 09:54 AM
LMAO .

You better start learning how to change dirty diappers , wake up or stay awake for many nights and all the "fun" stuff. :blah:

So when you gunna put your toys up for sale and buy a Mini Van ?? LOL ;) before I bought my truck, we pulled our toys with a minvan!! :o :p LOL!

DaleJrFan
09-13-2005, 09:59 AM
Zep, sent you a PM.

zephead400ex
09-13-2005, 10:01 AM
So when you gunna put your toys up for sale and buy a Mini Van ?? LOL ;)

STFU Greg! haha!

...thanks for the backup Tina!:D

Quad18star
09-13-2005, 10:06 AM
STFU Greg! haha!

...thanks for the backup Tina!:D

ROFLMAO !!!!:devil:

Preston , you ever see the Mazda commercial where the guy goes to pick up his gf/wife at a school and all the girls are eyeing him while he's walking through the hallways . Then when you actually see the front view of him , he's got an over the shoulder baby carrying device ( not sure what its called LOL ) . That's gunna be you . You should invest in one of those ... and I want to see a picture when you do . haha !!!

On another note ... you couldn't have worked your magic a month earlier , eh?? Baby would have been born on my B-day !!!! ;)

zephead400ex
09-13-2005, 10:23 AM
ROFLMAO !!!!:devil:

Preston , you ever see the Mazda commercial where the guy goes to pick up his gf/wife at a school and all the girls are eyeing him while he's walking through the hallways . Then when you actually see the front view of him , he's got an over the shoulder baby carrying device ( not sure what its called LOL ) . That's gunna be you . You should invest in one of those ... and I want to see a picture when you do . haha !!!

On another note ... you couldn't have worked your magic a month earlier , eh?? Baby would have been born on my B-day !!!! ;)

LOL! I don't think I'll be playing 'housewife,' nor will I be wearing one of those baby carriers...and if I did, I wouldn't admit it, haha! I guess my magic refused to be planted any earlier....

Originally posted by spud400ex
congrats, now in a few years youll have a little duner to chase around.

Thank dude. I figure by next year's Sandfest, the little one will be ready for a dune trip. :D

dirtmomma
09-13-2005, 10:23 AM
Thanks. My neices b-day is on the 17th, my gf's mom's b-day is the 18th and your b-day is the 19th, haha!

You get a new car, I get a baby, haha!

LOL THANK GOD I got the car LMAO :);):D

sounds like your April's are as busy as ours, heck besides my BD, we have my brother in law on the 9th, step Dad on the 13th, step Mom on the 17th:eek: :cool:

zephead400ex
09-13-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
LOL THANK GOD I got the car LMAO :);):D

sounds like your April's are as busy as ours, heck besides my BD, we have my brother in law on the 9th, step Dad on the 13th, step Mom on the 17th:eek: :cool:

What? You don't want another little one? haha!

It seems like a lot of people I know have birthdays in April and September. Sounds like there's a lot of sex in July and January:p

Quad18star
09-13-2005, 10:34 AM
Preston ... I found a couple websites that might be of interest to you . Enjoy . :D

http://babyparenting.about.com/cs/diapering/ht/changediaper.htm

http://babyproducts.about.com/od/preparingforbaby/

http://www.indiaparenting.com/newborn/index.shtml

zephead400ex
09-13-2005, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the links Greg, I'll do some studying. LMAO!:o

MXcutie
09-13-2005, 02:25 PM
Congrats! I'm 36 weeks and 1 day.... and i'm counting down.... you'll think it's gross when the baby starts moving and her whole stomach starts to move and it does feel weird to us... but good luck and remember to hold her hair for her when she has morning sickness...lol

HondaRancherES
09-13-2005, 03:00 PM
The morning sickness was the worst. The baby moving is weird at first but you get used to it.

gyt-r450
09-13-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by yfzrider32
congratulations

TheFontMaster
09-13-2005, 04:15 PM
Congrats on the baby, I can wait till I have kids:o

Is it just me or is just about every girl on this site pregnant. Harlen had a kid recently, so did rico, now Zep, and most the girls here are about ready to have one. I think some people are having a little too much fun:devil:

HondaRancherES
09-13-2005, 04:46 PM
I did have fun making it! But to get here I had a miscariage the first time around.

zephead400ex
09-13-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by MXcutie
Congrats! I'm 36 weeks and 1 day.... and i'm counting down.... you'll think it's gross when the baby starts moving and her whole stomach starts to move and it does feel weird to us... but good luck and remember to hold her hair for her when she has morning sickness...lol

I've been holding a lot of hair lately. Hell, I think my new nickname should be "hair clip." haha!

Good luck to you as well!

zephead400ex
09-13-2005, 06:22 PM
I did have fun making it! But to get here I had a miscariage the first time around.

I'm extremely sorry to hear that!! One of my friends had 3 miscarriages before having a successfull birth.

Are you planning on having more children?

limetimeracerII
09-13-2005, 06:31 PM
Count me in the pregnacy thing. My wife is 7 months pregnant with my first. She amazingly hasn't thrown up one time. I'm extremely happy though, so from one future dad to another, Congratulations!
:D

trick450r
09-13-2005, 07:36 PM
okay preston...the drinking age is 21 YEARS...not 21 months...haha jk congrats

JForestZ34
09-13-2005, 07:52 PM
Congrats man. Just think in order to be able to support your child you might just have to sell your quad....:(

James

09-13-2005, 07:55 PM
Congrats man.

One word of adivse. When he/she starts to get older id keep your eye open pretty good because the drugs are just pileing in schools now. Alot of parent think they have the best kid but behind there back there doing drugs. Not to make you nervous or anything but with all these chemicals they have now that they call drugs will put your childs life down the drain in mounths. Good luck.

wvspeedfreak
09-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Congrats.Kids are awesome.

zephead400ex
09-13-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by limetimeracerII
Count me in the pregnacy thing. My wife is 7 months pregnant with my first. She amazingly hasn't thrown up one time. I'm extremely happy though, so from one future dad to another, Congratulations!
:D

Thanks bro! Congrats to you as well! Count yourself lucky...not having to clean up puke off the carpet!...thats a mofo! :D

zephead400ex
09-13-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
Congrats man.

One word of adivse. When he/she starts to get older id keep your eye open pretty good because the drugs are just pileing in schools now. Alot of parent think they have the best kid but behind there back there doing drugs. Not to make you nervous or anything but with all these chemicals they have now that they call drugs will put your childs life down the drain in mounths. Good luck.

Thanks for the heads up!...but I know what is going around right now. I'm not that far out of the loop...I've been around and know when things are happening! I will not say my kid won't try things (and not that I condone it), but I will be the best father I can be and try to steer my child away from those types of things. I've seen it happen way to many times! Gosh, I already sound like a father!...I'm on such the right track!

LTandRaptorider
09-13-2005, 09:25 PM
Congrats! :D

btw... if the baby has brown eyes and hair... well, I won't be back in OK for awhile so all should be good... :eek: :devil:

honda350r
09-13-2005, 09:44 PM
clean up puke off the carpet!...thats a mofo! :D

I thought MOFO was a moderator ? LOL

zephead400ex
09-13-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider

btw... if the baby has brown eyes and hair... well, I won't be back in OK for awhile so all should be good... :eek: :devil:

You SOB!http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/cussing.gif But then again, if it's yours, you'll be paying my rent! So...http://www.kcisp.net/~bking/smilies/cheers.gif

Bad Habit
09-14-2005, 07:27 AM
WTF Preston! I thought you were gay!?!

Just playin' bro, congrats to the two of you. Kids are the most challenging and most rewarding thing all in one motion. Momma had been talking about wanting another one, but we got a new puppy instead:D

And when the h3ll did you move to Stillwater?:huh Man, I've been out of the loop.

Quad18star
09-14-2005, 07:45 AM

Bart , who you trying to kid ... you know your OLD boys can't swim anymore . :devil: ;)

zephead400ex
09-14-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Bad Habit
WTF Preston! I thought you were gay!?!

Just playin' bro, congrats to the two of you. Kids are the most challenging and most rewarding thing all in one motion. Momma had been talking about wanting another one, but we got a new puppy instead:D

And when the h3ll did you move to Stillwater?:huh Man, I've been out of the loop.

Thanks Dan. If the kid turns out to be anything like me, we have our work cut out for us, haha.

I moved to Stillwater a little over a month ago. Brandon is getting ready to move in with his 'ole lady, she's pregnant too. So we're both going to have kids within four months of each other.

09-14-2005, 09:35 AM
Congrats man!!!!

better start savin your money now, look like someone has a trx90 to be

HondaRancherES
09-14-2005, 11:38 AM
Yes. I want 2 or 3 and as long as the laws that kids under 12 can't be on a ATV then mine will have one.

LTandRaptorider
09-14-2005, 03:59 PM
Bart , who you trying to kid ... you know your OLD boys can't swim anymore . :devil: ;)

Of course they can! Nightly I see them swimming down the shower drain... :eek: :devil: :o

btw... zephead400ex... just how much is your rent? :eek2: :devil:

Guy400
09-14-2005, 04:10 PM
Congrats!

zephead400ex
09-14-2005, 08:01 PM
Of course they can! Nightly I see them swimming down the shower drain... :eek: :devil: :o

btw... zephead400ex... just how much is your rent? :eek2: :devil:

At least your practicing safe sex...http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/yankyank.gif

And about the rent: it depends, how much you got? :devil:

QuadJunkies
09-15-2005, 12:07 AM

:

ROFL!! :o

Crazy Honda
09-16-2005, 09:58 PM
You SOB!http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/cussing.gif But then again, if it's yours, you'll be paying my rent! So...http://www.kcisp.net/~bking/smilies/cheers.gif

Dont bet on that! He will just leave the state hu paw :eek: :blah:

LTandRaptorider
09-16-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Crazy Honda
Dont bet on that! He will just leave the state hu paw :eek: :blah:

Yeah, but I come back to see how they grew up... Which in your case wasn't a very good move... :p :blah:

btw zephead... I haven't been further west than IL for a few years, so we're good. Purging gas receipts... credit card transactions... fligth records... Hope I think of everything... Your gonna chit if the baby does have brown hair and eyes! :eek: Oh well, as long as my... ahem, I mean YOUR baby is healthy! ;)

Crazy Honda
09-16-2005, 10:25 PM
Yeah, but I come back to see how they grew up... Which in your case wasn't a very good move... :p :blah:

btw zephead... I haven't been further west than IL for a few years, so we're good. Purging gas receipts... credit card transactions... fligth records... Hope I think of everything... Your gonna chit if the baby does have brown hair and eyes! :eek: Oh well, as long as my... ahem, I mean YOUR baby is healthy! ;) :rolleyes: just rember the kids will allways be faster the the fastest parent. ..lol . Good luck Zephead !!:macho

Bean
09-17-2005, 01:02 AM
thats crazy, i am having a baby to on april 6 or 8ish, my girl is 10 weeks and a few days now, shocker huh?

89'350RX
09-17-2005, 05:26 AM
Congrats!

Kids are work but worth every minute and every dime. Having them while you are young is better than having them when you are older.

Here are (2) of my three Sons. All are riders just like their Dad ;).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/CRTracing/Untitled1aMedium.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/CRTracing/P4200037.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/CRTracing/Untitled1cMedium.jpg