PDA

View Full Version : laker custom plastic

SRH
09-12-2005, 04:21 PM
i need some new plastic, not sure what a full set of oem is... but i kinda like the look of the lakers, i had a few questions about them

if u run a kicker do u still have to cut them down? does the blue look like a oem blue? do they ding and discolor as easy as stock? and what do they do for radiator shrouds?

id really like new oem stuff, but does anyone have a idea what the cost is on a complete set?

bad01300ex
09-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Well not sure about how they hold up but i can tell you that the radiator shrouds are just separate plastic peices, looks pretty much the same as stock.
Dont know about the kicker either.

Here is a link to some pricing info........
http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=6985

yfzrider93
09-12-2005, 09:05 PM
Lakers hold up great, I had a yellow set on one of my past quads and they looked new even after many hours of hard MX use. I'm not sure about colors other than yellow but mine never discolored one bit. If you want to run the kicker I think you can request that your plastics be cut for the kick starter by Laker Custom. The ones i've seen that are made for the kick starter leave plenty of room for your boot so you don't get your foot caught in the plastic every time you kick it.

Shocka400ex
09-13-2005, 11:52 AM
I just received my new red lakers. I have a kicker, They will cut them and polish them for you and they look really nice. I also removed my battery so they cut out the box as well. They are very thick but yes they do discolor if you crash.

SRH
09-13-2005, 08:07 PM
is there enough room to fit 250r number plates on them? i dont liek the yfz style ones that much plus its hard to fit a 3 digit number

rmz250
09-24-2005, 12:14 PM
Full Lakers-369.99 shipped from sweetquads.