PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to kill/cause great bodily injury to someone!

BLAZE1
09-12-2005, 03:19 PM
Well I woke up this morning with a funny feeling. Got ready and came to work just like every other monday but today was different. Around 10am this morning my Mom calls my work and says "Your quad has been stolen."
I keep it at my mom's house cause she only lives about four miles from me, she has a garage, a dog, lives in a nice neighborhood, someone is always there and to top all of that off I live in a apartment so it would suck for me to pull it in my livingroom when it is all muddy...so it seems like a safe place to keep it.

Anyway they are getting a deck built and so there has been a lot of people over there that usually aren't (contractors/laborers)

Also the past couple of times I've gone to go pick up my bike the garage was wide open. I loaded it into my truck and took off before anyone even came out to see what was going on. Usually any noise will alert my mom's dog but I think she has let her guard down a little cause of all the strangers in and out or the past few days.

Anyway it is a 05' z400.
It's got a p.c./gusseted frame "bright orange"
solid white factory plastics
HMF full system
renthal bars
ims nerfs/bumper (p.c. black)

sorry no pics.. I have been waiting on ordering Akraix graphics till I figured out my final color scheme but now I guess I have to go back to the drawing boards with a whole new gameplan.

Prob. gonna wait a year or so before I replace it(hooray for insurance) just to see what happens with the 07's. either that or the lt-r450, either way my riding for the year is over.

400exrules
09-12-2005, 03:22 PM
sucks man...shoulda chained it up. How does your insurance cover your quad when it gets stolen? Does your basic home owners insurance cover it, if it gets stolen out of your garage, or do u have to get specific ATV insurance? I want to know, because i want to make sure mine is insured