PDA

View Full Version : I never thought this day would come..

Out_Sider
09-12-2005, 03:18 PM
But it looks like i'll be selling both my quads (330ex and 450r). I just can't afford racing or the upkeep of the quads anymore, and i need a car. This is the part you should brace yourself for: I'm probably gonna get more into the dirtbike scene, because they aren't as expensive, and you can do anything you want with a dirtbike, like trail ride one minute, then the next go ride the mx track. My dad is not to happy with the decision, but he knows as well as me that we just can't afford this anymore. (when bills start not being able to be made because of racing, its a sign to give it up)

Needless to say this is not to happy of a time for me right now, but i hope to get a car and a dirtbike and keep the riding spirit alive in me, so that hopefully one day when i have my funds together i can come back into the sport of Quad MX full blast.

ny300exrider
09-12-2005, 03:40 PM
i feel the same way man, i will be doing the same thing after awhile, probly get a dual sport dirtbike

300exr
09-12-2005, 04:02 PM
I am right there with ya, but the only problem is that my dad doesnt want me to get a dirtbike for some reason, and im only 16 so he can stop me from gettin one, i used to have a 125 and ive recently realized the mistake i made of goin to a 300ex :mad:

LTZ400rider
09-12-2005, 05:51 PM
sell one get a job and just ride for fun, you dont need to race to have fun on a quad. good luck man i hope things work out for you

300ex_ryda
09-12-2005, 05:59 PM
I will have to do the same as of one month becasue my parents are giving me the boot and im on my own! Its a tough world out there. And i need to pay the rest of my truck off and pay some bills and other stuff. But i will keep 1 of my 3 quads and sell the rest.

Out_Sider
09-12-2005, 07:03 PM
well, i'll definatly continue to support ATV racing by attending national events and such because jsut because i'll be ridin on 2 wheels, doesn't mean i'm gonna quit supporting quads. most ppl i know race dirtbikes, so they said they could really help me learn. and 1 problem with quad racing around here is that there is so little partcipation at some events, i just think it's awesome how 1 dirtbike can do so many things.