PDA

View Full Version : 400ex transmission gears

YFZ450#4
09-11-2005, 08:54 PM
needing transmission gears for a 400ex.. wanting to know if anyone had a set or knew where i could buy a set.

mikeboone
09-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by YFZ450#4
needing transmission gears for a 400ex.. wanting to know if anyone had a set or knew where i could buy a set.

I have complete set. All gears, shafts, shift fork, shift shaft, star,etc for $140 shipped. Will need a few days to tear motor down and will inspect them all b4 shipping.

YFZ450#4
09-11-2005, 09:11 PM
thanks for the offer but for that price they should be new or close to it. but if you think the gears are alright and would take less for them we could talk.. i am lookin for a friend so i will have to talk to him anyway. i missed a set of ebay for $60. but cant find anymore and our race series starts like the 24th.

i did see that your a power seller on ebay.. i am a big fan of ebay. so i will keep you in mind when looking for parts.

mikeboone
09-11-2005, 09:40 PM
thanks for the offer but for that price they should be new or close to it. but if you think the gears are alright and would take less for them we could talk.. i am lookin for a friend so i will have to talk to him anyway. i missed a set of ebay for $60. but cant find anymore and our race series starts like the 24th.

i did see that your a power seller on ebay.. i am a big fan of ebay. so i will keep you in mind when looking for parts.

That price is 1/10th of what complete trans is new from Honda. The small 16 tooth gear on end of shaft is $45 alone!

I know some guys sell them cheap and dont blame you or checking around. I sell well over $4K in 400ex parts every month and trans will sell for $125 plus shipping all day.

Most motor parts I sell are Priority mail and arrive within 3 days. There are very few ppl that ship as fast as I do; sometimes within 30 minutes of getting money orders.

Chef
09-11-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by mikeboone
That price is 1/10th of what complete trans is new from Honda. The small 16 tooth gear on end of shaft is $45 alone!

I know some guys sell them cheap and dont blame you or checking around. I sell well over $4K in 400ex parts every month and trans will sell for $125 plus shipping all day.

Most motor parts I sell are Priority mail and arrive within 3 days. There are very few ppl that ship as fast as I do; sometimes within 30 minutes of getting money orders.

I can attest to this: I have a tranny I bought from Mike in my EX right now. It was like brand new and for $140 you can't go wrong.

SHADETREE101
09-12-2005, 04:30 AM
shoot i wish i new about you, i just bought a new third egar assembly and shift fork, cost over 120 just for those three items. i will look for you on ebay also. and dude your nuts 140 for the complete tranny that is a steal, i am thinking about buying it just to have an extra.

YFZ450#4
09-12-2005, 08:07 PM
i am sorry. i guess those gears are higher than i thought. well if you come up with a set let me know

mikeboone
09-12-2005, 08:43 PM
YFZ 450--I still have that set if you want them? I can have them out this week pending paypal payment or fast m/o. Let me know--Mike

YFZ450#4
09-13-2005, 08:46 PM
was you going to put the gears on ebay or did u just want me to pay pal u the money and the gears are mine.. if so let me talk to the guy the is buying them and get the for on the gears.

mikeboone
09-13-2005, 09:31 PM
was you going to put the gears on ebay or did u just want me to pay pal u the money and the gears are mine.. if so let me talk to the guy the is buying them and get the for on the gears.

Just send paypal and they are yours. Let me know--Mike