PDA

View Full Version : new to north carolina=need help

mole97
09-11-2005, 07:14 PM
someone help me please!!! i've just relocated to cornelius n.c (just north of charlotte) i need help locating the nearest mx track that offers riding at any particular time,and am looking for someone to ride with. if your into mx and your near charlotte give me a yell. i have a trailer and x-tra room and am willing to drive. i'm having seriuos withdrawel. seems like every one i talk to down here only rides bikes....:eek2: :eek: :eek2: :eek: :huh :ermm: :mad: :mad: :blah:

luvmyex
09-11-2005, 08:51 PM
cheack out www.atvnc.com there are several on there that mx.

exrider44
09-14-2005, 09:37 AM
Mole,

besides the atv thing how do you like it down there? I was thinking about moving out of NJ and heading down to NC myself. If I do at least I know I have someone to ride with lol

mole97
09-14-2005, 10:41 AM
hey exrider44 ,what's up? i've only been here about a month but i'm finding there are a lot of places to go, just have to drive a little but thats no different from where i was. as far as the weather and people are concerned it''s a lot more layed back, but everyone is so darn friendly. i can say so far so good. just wish i had someone to ride with. right now i'm out of action, had a new piston and cams being put in, so for now i'm layin low and surfin the net so when i get my baby back i'm off and goin'.. come on down ; there's plenty of "yankees" down here.just nobody that rides:eek2: keep in touch and if you really want to come down let me know, later......:D

balzout
09-16-2005, 02:18 PM
contact santo derisi he lives in that area derisi racing.com he could prob give you the down low on where to ride etc..i think he lives in caesar.

quad2xtreme
09-18-2005, 08:49 AM
checkout Brushy Mountain. I heard he is building an MX track too.

Brushy Mountain Motorsports Park (http://www.bmmspark.com)

This place was pretty much put together for sport quads. They don't allow riding after heavy rains and do not allow 4X4 with large tire treads.

/jon

luvmyex
09-18-2005, 03:39 PM
i was at brushy at few weeks ago. the mx track looks nice.couldnt tell alot because they had it covered in straw. Said they hope for it to open by the end of the Sept.

mole97
09-18-2005, 04:57 PM
WHATS UP GUYS- FOUND A PLACE, PARKER VALLEY AND TOP GUN MX, WHICH ARE WITHIN ABOUT 30 TO 40 MINUTES FROM WHERE I AM. SEEM TO BE FINDING OUT ABOUT A LOT OF PLACES, JUST HAVENT BEEN TO ANY YET. HEADING UP TO NY THIS WEEKEND COMING UP TO PICK UP MY QUAD. (HAVING WORK DONE, AND WHEN I MOVED WASN'T DONE YET, AND IN A MILLION PEICES ,BUT LET'S NOT GO THERE). SO WHEN I GET BACK I'LL GIVE YA'LL A YELL AND THINKING OF HEADING SOMEWHERE.LATER:cool:

cr817
09-21-2005, 11:02 AM
We plan on riding at TNT this weekend.

http://www.tntmotorsportsinc.com/

on sunday let me know if you can make it.

mole97
09-21-2005, 11:23 AM
HEADING UP TO NY TO PICK UP THE QUAD TOMMOROW (THURSDAY, THE 21ST) BUT DONT KNOW IF THE KNUCKLHEAD WHO WAS DOING MY ENGINE IS FINISHED. (HE'S HAD IT FOR 3 MONTHS) IF IT'S NOT DONE I'M GONNA BRING ON OVER TO A PLACE I FOUND UP HERE AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO IT FOR ME. I HAVE NOT RODE SINCE THE END OF MAY AND IT'S KILLING ME. THE GOOD THING ABOUT DOWN HERE IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR SEASON IS A LOT LONGER SO I PLAN ON DOING A LOT OF MAKE UP RIDING AS SOON AS I CAN. KEEP IN TOUCH,AND ANYONE WHO WANT'S SOMEONE TO RIDE WITH LET ME KNOW- ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A RIDING PARTNER. :macho