PDA

View Full Version : nice... near stock lt250r.. very fast

XCredrider
09-11-2005, 06:48 PM
I have a 1987 LT250R that i would like to sell. It is a very strong running quad and will usually start in 1 kick when cold. I bought it a few months ago and it had just had a new stator put in along with its very first bore ever, new piston and rings, wrist pin bearing, crank bearings etc., and brakes on front. It also has turf tamers on the rear, a rebuilt rear shock, and an answer racing pipe. If i were to keep this quad i would probably put on a new pipe because this one is old but it works just fine. I rode this at haspin a few weeks ago and the clutch started to slip really bad and went out so i just ordered a new one along with a lower shock bearing kit and a new tie rod end. These will be installed in about 2 days when the parts arive. This bike is very fast and out runs my friends 05' 450r that has a few mods. i was about 2 quad lengths ahead of him at the end of the strip and we were both just tapping out in 5th. i still had 6th but i didnt have the room. :p im asking $2200 which i would then break even on.

XCredrider
09-18-2005, 10:38 AM
someone needs to buy this. we are buying a house and need to sell. :eek2:

XCredrider
09-18-2005, 04:59 PM
ttt