PDA

View Full Version : so what do you guys think of the 06 "R"?

woodsZrider
09-10-2005, 09:32 PM
What do you guys think is the best improvement to the 06 R???
Do you think the new Z will be even better?
How much better can these companies make these quads?

jeepnrocks
09-10-2005, 10:28 PM
without a doubt the piston is the best thing they did in my opinion

09-10-2005, 11:54 PM
bada55!

Punk'd
09-11-2005, 12:04 AM
In my opinion without doubt will match if not blow the YFZ out of its rims:p

RIDER11X
09-11-2005, 12:21 AM
I think the longer swingarm is gonna be a big help.

BTW, When is the Suzuki info supposed to be released?

I plan to buy an 06' in the spring, but am waiting to see how it all works out. As of now, I think it will be the Honda for me.:macho

Punk'd
09-11-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by RIDER11X

I plan to buy an 06' in the spring, but am waiting to see how it all works out. As of now, I think it will be the Honda for me.:macho

Suzuki dealer show is in Oct.

09-11-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by RIDER11X

I plan to buy an 06' in the spring, but am waiting to see how it all works out. As of now, I think it will be the Honda for me.:macho i thought you went to dirtbikes???? :confused:

RIDER11X
09-11-2005, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
i thought you went to dirtbikes???? :confused:

Yeah..............I did...............Then came broken nose, bruised ribs, knee, hip, etc..........All within 3 months.........:mad:

Just came to terms that I'm a quad guy........See my sig below? LMAO!:p

09-11-2005, 01:39 AM
i have the sigs turned off..i knew you'd come back...bikes suck offroad kinda dont they comapred to quads?

400excracer
09-11-2005, 06:05 AM
Definately the e-start option. That's all I was waiting for. I would have bought it if that was the only thing that they did. Now the fact they made all the other changes is a major bonus and going to save me a lot of $. Has anyone heard if they changed the seat at all? It definately needs some more foam.

09-11-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by woodsZrider
What do you guys think is the best improvement to the 06 R???
Do you think the new Z will be even better?
How much better can these companies make these quads?

the best thing on the 06 is probably the FCR carb, which they should have put on it to start with

the Z will not be better then the yfz or the R, but all 3 bikes will be very close

they are limited to what they can do because they have to meet certain environmental regulations

400exrider0004
09-11-2005, 10:32 AM
I think the new r will be right up with the yfz now. I really like the new compression ratio and the new suspension setup.

TrX450rKiD
09-11-2005, 11:42 AM
How can anyone say that it will 'beat up' on the YFZ .. let alone the Zuki! We haven't even been near the 06 R ... we have no clue. I can tell you this .. the R will not KILL the YFZ .. they will be close, just like they were before. And as far as the Zuki goes .. LMAO! We don't even KNOW for a fact it is coming this year (I believe it is .. but we don't know crap about it!)