PDA

View Full Version : Got my Derisi rebuilds back on

MAD450r
09-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Took it for a ride for about an hour or so. I had to spend a good 20 or so minutes just readjusting my compression and rebound on the front and rear. I have the fronts working awesome, almost as good as my elka's on my 416. I will have to mess with the rear a bit more I think. I am now trying to get it to track as strait as it did before I sent it in.

When I first picked it up it was horrible how bad it swapped under excelleration. I adjust compression to just about full hard. That stopped it from swapping for me. Now I have it set almost the same in the rear and its still a bit loose. I think I may need to adjust rebound a bit more in the rear, it seems to return a bit too fast for my liking.

Overall im very happy it made a huge difference over stock. I was hoping it'd be a bit more stiff but i'll get use to it in no time im sure.

Santo DeRisi
09-11-2005, 09:25 AM
If you need something setup a bit different just send it in and i will take care of it.

450r#221
09-11-2005, 10:31 AM
Santo will get it right for you.My set up was great when i first got them back,but i had to change the rear spring rate because i started jumping so much further that i was casing hard. He always took care of me even though he was racing constantly.Just call him,He will get you set up right.:macho

MAD450r
09-11-2005, 02:56 PM
Yeah he answered my pm as well as this thread, I think it just needs to be dialed in a bit. I think I have the compression set now but the return was a bit fast still. I will be getting out of work a bit early tomorrow I will try to slow it down some. I hope that should solve it for me.

If I enjoyed riding a dirtbike i'd love the way its riding now. The backend is all over just like a dirtbike is on the trail. As I stated earlier in the thread. It did it even worse in stock form till I got it dialed in.

Thanks again for the quick response Santo.