PDA

View Full Version : 2005 GNCC "Yadkin Valley Stomp" Round #10 Live Coverage

Admin
09-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Yadkinville, NC - The summer break is officially over as racers made there way to the newly added “Yadkin Valley Stomp”, which replaced the “The Spartan” after a scheduling conflict with an already schedule car race event forced Racer Production to find another location for the 10th Round of the GNCC Series.

As many hit the road to head to North Carolina, they weren’t feeling any love for the cost of fuel as it has sky rocketed over the summer to well over $3.00/Gallon, and the cheapest I found was 2.79/gallon in southern Virginia. The sudden increase in gas prices were driven up after the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina, which shutdown several oil refineries and destroyed the homes and lives of hundreds of thousands of people in its path and has affected everyone in one way or another through out the country.

The GNCC racing family wasn’t immune to this disaster as C Class front runner John Saxon’s home was hard hit by the storm, and the Hurricane force winds blew theroof off his house and lives over 40 miles inland from the coast, which goes to show the sheer power of Katrina. As I already mentioned, I plan on having ATVriders.com run a fund raiser to help one of our fellow racers rebuild and get back on his feet, and hopefully back to racing by next year or sooner.

Admin
09-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Even with gas prices just shy of the record prices over Labor Day Weekend, it still didn't stop racers from driving to the races even in their motorhomes, but many decided to make the trip with fellow racers instead of doing it alone and general attendance was off by around 20%, with over 700 people arriving at the track by dark Friday Night.

Admin
09-09-2005, 08:40 PM
Dropping down into the valley out of the Carolina Mountains was a breath taken as you could see for miles to the East and somewhere out there is Yadkinville, NC

Admin
09-09-2005, 08:53 PM
Even with the Category 1, Hurricane Ophelia, lurking off the Florida Coast and moving North at 7mph, there shouldn’t be any trouble getting out onto the main highway with the freshly graveled road even if the storm brings in some rain by Sunday, which is still very unlikely, but possible with the very difficult to forecast Hurricanes that can speed up and change directions at any moment without notice.

Admin
09-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Vendor’s row lines the entrance to the track and out front was Klotz’s Fuel, and with the price of regular pump gas going through the roof, I am sure many are afraid to think what would happen to the price of race fuel.

Like everything else, the price has increased from $30 for 5 Gallons to $35 for 5 Gallons at the track with the online price reaching just over $43.00 ,but Klotz has tried to absorb as much of the price increase to keep the prices as low as possible for their customers and racers with only $1.00/per gallon price increase, which I am sure is appreciated by the many that depend upon Klotz fuel.

Those that our on a support program from Klotz, you will receive your normal discounts at the track if you are a sponsored rider.

Admin
09-09-2005, 08:57 PM
Besides the high gas prices, the only other bad news for this weekend’s race is the lack of rain in the Carolina’s the past month, which has it extremely dry. The water truck was kept busy all day watering down as much of the track as possible and the starting area to keep the dust down on Saturday, but regardless, the racing on Saturday will be extremely dusty by the afternoon race.

Admin
09-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Riders Registration opened up early Friday Evening, and the registration line remained steady into the dark with youth, morning, and afternoon riders trying to get registered and through Tech Inspection on Friday, so they would have one less thing to worry about on race day.

Admin
09-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Kyrie Brafford, ”Lil-Braff”, turned 16 over the Summer Break, and was quick to lineup for her first chance to signup and compete against the fastest Women racers in the Country, and ATVriders.com wishes her the best of luck.

Admin
09-09-2005, 09:08 PM
“Gump” will be celebrating his birthday on Saturday, and I couldn’t even count high enough to tell you how old this dinosaur will be tomorrow, lol.

Check out his airbrushed 450R shirt, which is fitting since his Z400 is now up forsale.

Admin
09-09-2005, 09:11 PM
With the Youth Racing back in action tomorrow after the "Yadkin Valley Stomp" was added as an additional race to the Youth Schedule, and ofcourse, Walker Fowler wasn't going to miss his chance of winning his 3rd race in a row as he holds only a one point lead over Michael Ferraro in the 90cc Production (8-15) Class.

Admin
09-09-2005, 09:20 PM
Michael Keleman started out the season in the 90cc Limited(11-15) with the Overall Win at Steele Creek, and then decided to make the switch to the 90cc Production (8-15) for the remaining races this season and has finished in second place both times behind Walker Fowler, but even with one race down, he currently sits in 4th place in points and has decided to make the switch from the Suzuki to he Kasea in an attempt to put an end to Walker Fowler’s winning streak.

Admin
09-09-2005, 09:21 PM
Cody Hill won 90cc Production (8-15) Class in the opening round at Steele Creek, but has run into trouble the last two races, but he has been training hard all summer and with the condition dry and fast tomorrow, he is looking to put his Honda out front against some stiff competition, which should make for some exciting racing action tomorrow morning in the Youth Races.

Admin
09-09-2005, 09:35 PM
The Morning racing action will also be an exciting race to watch especially with the 11 Time Utility Champion, Mike Penland, making the switch from Kawasaki to Bombardier over the Summer Break.

The switch didn’t come as a complete surprise to me because Kawasaki dropped its ATV support program for this year, but Mike Penland continued to remain loyal to them this season until he received the unexpected call from Bombardier asking him to be apart of a new race team in the GNCC Series.

Mike Penland contacted Kawasaki and explained to them his proposal from Bombardier, and they unfortunately they had their hands tied for the season, so Mike proudly accepted the Bombardier proposal and teamed up with good friend Scott Kilby to form the Bombardier Utility Team.

Mike Penland has lived and breathed racing and the lose of his Kawasaki ride at the end of the season after winning yet another championship was a devastating blow for Mike, so for the 2005 season. he depended upon the great support of HMF Engineering to keep him coming to the races along with his other sponsors, but it still wasn’t the same as riding for Kawasaki , so the Bombardier deal will be a major shot in the arm for a very respected and deserving rider.

Congratulations to both Mike Penland and Scott Kilby, and a big thanks to Bombardier for showing their support for ATV racing after being actively involved in Snowmobile racing for years.

A full interview with Mike Penland and more details will be posted in the near future.

Admin
09-09-2005, 09:37 PM
Other exciting news in the Utility Unlimited Class is Kevin Johston’s Pink Vforce, which he will be racing tomorrow for Breast Cancer awareness, which is a great cause. Special thanks to Maier Manufacturing to donating the Pink Fenders.

Admin
09-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Kevin Johnston will have some stiff competition though tomorrow with Brock Parker showing up to compete in the Utility Unlimited Class for his first race since Big Buck.

Admin
09-09-2005, 09:43 PM
Other big news for the Morning is #35 Josh Whitehead making the switch to the Stock Class with his new 450R to see how well he could do in this highly competitive class.

It will be extremely interesting to see how well he finishes tomorrow since he finished 19th Overall in the Afternoon at the Mountaineer and has finished in the top 50 Overall every race this season in the Afternoon besides his two DNF finishes.

Admin
09-09-2005, 09:46 PM
It was finally time to walk the 10 mile track that at Yadkinville, and the Vickerd family had the same idea as Ken, Erik, and Cory would all be racing tomorrow with Micky(Mom) cheering them on from the sidelines.

Admin
09-09-2005, 09:49 PM
The start will be held on a level field surrounded by trees with a hard right hand turn followed by almost an immediate left hand turn before short straightaway before heading into the woods.

Admin
09-09-2005, 09:50 PM
Buren Hamrick has been busy the past few cutting in some fresh sections through the densely packed woods

Admin
09-09-2005, 09:56 PM
With several miles of freshly cut track, there are still some sections that are well worn from previous local races.

Admin
09-09-2005, 10:01 PM
The majority the track will almost completely be run through the woods with very few opportunities to pass, so a few bypass section were thrown into the mix to give the racers a choice and a opportunity to pass.

Admin
09-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Here is one of the few open field sections besides some sections along the woods edge for pitting.

Admin
09-09-2005, 10:07 PM
Check out this fresh section of track.

Admin
09-09-2005, 10:11 PM
The entire track is almost completely free of any rocks or very challenging terrain and it would be a high speed layout with some tight sections and the dust factor keeping the speeds down some on Saturday, but the start will be really important.

To keep things interesting Racer Production threw in a creek run for the Afternoon race with a bypass for the morning racers.

Admin
09-09-2005, 10:13 PM
The Afternoon Racers will head down the creek through around 8-12 inches of water an through a tunnel.

Admin
09-09-2005, 10:15 PM
On the otherside of the tunnel, the morning and afternoon track comes back together as the track runs along the river in the valley.

Admin
09-09-2005, 10:17 PM
With low lying areas comes water, and there is a few stretches of murky water puddles that will be most likely emptied in the morning and dry for the afternoon race

Admin
09-09-2005, 10:19 PM
One of the more exciting bypass sections will be a small ditch/creek jump with the gap only around 8 feet, but you better be committed because there is a several feet drop off if you don't make it.

Admin
09-09-2005, 10:21 PM
Oh, I almost forgot to mention the House section of the track, where you enter through the front door and head across the living room into a back bedroom before making a hard right turn down the hallway by the bathroom and exiting through the side door into the woods.

Admin
09-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Just Kidding for the ATVs, because the front door is over a foot too narrow for a quad, but this has been part of a bike race in the past, but I am not sure if it will be part of Sunday's program.

check out the tire marks on the wall as some riders used it as a berm from past local events, lol.

Admin
09-09-2005, 10:28 PM
This concludes the preview of the "Yadkin Valley Stomp" with the quads lined up and waiting to hit the track, so check back Saturday for updates throughout the day from the track.

Admin
09-10-2005, 05:19 AM
Share all your thoughts and comments in this section to keep the "Live Coverage" thread just for the coverage.

Admin
09-10-2005, 05:24 AM
The weather today looks to be picture perfect with temps forecasted in the low 80's with beautiful blue skies. The Youth Race is set to start in less than an hour, and the young guns are already starting to make their way to the starting area.

If you want to share your thought and comments, please do so in the Discussion Thread (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=180856)

jesshamner
09-10-2005, 06:04 AM
The pics are looking great Harlen! I can't believe that they race the bikes through a house! I mean I've seen some barn storming but never a race through an old house. Thats neat. That track looks like so much fun with the fast pace layout. Good luck to everyone....especially Kyrie Brafford. She has really improved since I started riding with her and her Dad. Good luck to both of you!

Admin
09-10-2005, 07:22 AM
Youth Top 15 Overall
1. Walker Fowler
2. Devon Delucca
3. Michael Keleman
4. Jesi Strachman
5. Joshuah Dains
6. Jerry Welch
7. Cheyne Gravley
8. Brandon Boso
9. Seth Mumford
10. Matthew Close
11. Cody Hill
12. Nathan Rothermel
13. Travis Jumper
14. Brycen Neal
15. Dusty Wright

fastrider450r
09-10-2005, 07:53 AM
good pics and coverage harlen...keep em comin:macho

Johnny & Monica
09-10-2005, 07:58 AM
What happen to Cody Hill?An how many kids signed up?Be sure to get a good picture of Duane Johnson on his new 06 yfz along with Mike Burrows also racing the pro-am class an Bryn Husley Vet-class they`ll be bringing it home for Mo.

thunderisland
09-10-2005, 08:07 AM
Sorry guys we didn't make this weekend.Walker won once again no big surprise he is an awesome rider.Looking forward to the pictures and more results.

EASTHILL
09-10-2005, 08:50 AM
Yeah Harlen,great coverage so far as usuall.
Unfortunatly i had to miss this race as my body and machine
took a bad crash 2 weeks ago :(

But I am gratfull for your efforts to bring me as close to the action
as I could get without being there:D

Good luck to all racers and friends -
and a special shout out to The Vickerds and the Cunninghams.
Miss You Guys!!!!

:macho GET ER DONE

Predator38
09-10-2005, 08:50 AM
Welcome back GNCC...Go Smiley!!!!!!!!...can't wait for the updates and pics........:D

outlawATV
09-10-2005, 08:53 AM
Where are morning updates? mommab

jlhughes750
09-10-2005, 10:11 AM
its barely noon on the east cost, i'm sure there comin in soon!!!

awsome work as usual Harlen.....

Admin
09-10-2005, 10:28 AM
The morning race just concluded, and it was one of the dustiest races in several years since the Penton dust fest in 2002, and what made it worse was that over 9 miles of the 10 mile course was all in the woods and with the dust it was almost impossible to pass unless you were extremely aggressive, so as I predicted, the start was extremely important to finish out front.

This was definitely the race for the women to get back on the podium starting on the front row with some clean air, and Stephanie Parton capitalized on it and took the overall win and the win lead in the Women’s Class with her 5th win of the season with Traci finishing in 2nd place. Next was the machine, Dave Simmons, making the to morning class after wrapping up the Senior Class Championship after going undefeated, and the Stock YFZ450 didn’t slow him down one bit as he got out front early and took the 4 Stroke Stock Class win and finished 2nd Overall. Working his way up from 8th on the start to finish 3rd Overall was Jarrod McClure.

Top Three Overall
1. Stephanie Parton
2. Dave Simmons
3. Jarrod McClure

yoshz400rider
09-10-2005, 10:40 AM
dave simmons is awesome second overall goes to show how much faster afternoon guys are than morning.

Johnny & Monica
09-10-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by yoshz400rider
dave simmons is awesome second overall goes to show how much faster afternoon guys are than morning.

Stephanie took the win so what's that say LOL Way to go Stephanie!!!

Admin
09-10-2005, 11:37 AM
leaders will be coming through in about 10 minutes

Admin
09-10-2005, 11:44 AM
#2 Yokley is in first, followed by Brandon Ballance #9, Chris Jenks #7, and Chris Borich #3

Admin
09-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Santo Derisi 5th, Bryan Cook 6th, Matt Smiley 8th, Andy Lagzdon 9th and Johnny Gallagher 10th

Admin
09-10-2005, 11:49 AM
Todd Knippenberg is in 11th, Jeremy Rice is in 15th

28 minute lap times are coming in

Admin
09-10-2005, 12:02 PM
Yokley is racing with a pulled ham string due to a water skiing incident

Hazzler
09-10-2005, 12:07 PM
any morning results?

Admin
09-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Second Lap Results:

Yokley holds 1st,
Brandon Ballance 2nd
Chris Jenks
Mike Houston
Bryan Cook
Matt Smiley
Santo Derisi
Andy Lagzdins
10th Johnny Gallagher

Admin
09-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Adam McGill checks in behind Rhett Butler

Overall McGill is 14th overall, but leading pro am division

Admin
09-10-2005, 12:21 PM
Wayne Johnson's in 2nd
Brent Sturdivant 3rd
Brandon Sturdivant 4th

jdwxv3
09-10-2005, 12:32 PM
It is Dewayne Johnson. Sorry I know your busy:D Great job! Wheres Borich?

Admin
09-10-2005, 12:36 PM
4 stroke A
1st Tom Collins
Mark Notman
Travis Styles
and Ryan Morphew are top 5

Admin
09-10-2005, 12:39 PM
Right now

Brandon Ballance 1st, Chris Jenks, Yokley and Borich

Admin
09-10-2005, 12:40 PM
John Rowling holds 1st in Vet Class

Admin
09-10-2005, 12:41 PM
4 stroke B

Lenig holds 1st
Ockerman
Brandon Sommers
Christopher Stevens
Mike Novak holds 5th

Admin
09-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Right now:

Brandon Ballance has taken the lead!

Admin
09-10-2005, 12:50 PM
Lap #3
Chris Jenks takes the lead
Brandon Ballance 2nd
Borich 3rd
Yokley 4th
Mike Houston 5th
Bryan Cook 6th

30 minutes until end of race

Admin
09-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Matt Smiley holds 7th
Lagzdins
Butler
Derisi
Knippenberg 11th

5 seconds separate 1st and 2nd

Admin
09-10-2005, 12:55 PM
Adam McGill holds 1st
Duane Johnson 2nd
Brent Sturdivant
Chris Bithel 4th

Admin
09-10-2005, 12:56 PM
lead riders are due across the finish line in 21 minutes

Admin
09-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Chris Jenks take the win!

Chris Borich 2nd

Admin
09-10-2005, 01:18 PM
3rd Brandon Ballance

burrows
09-10-2005, 01:51 PM
**Removed** Per the request of Burrows - ADMIN

yoshz400rider
09-10-2005, 02:22 PM
I agree very poor coverage but its better than nothing I guess. I appreciate the efforts but I mean give someone 20 bucks and they would be glad to answer phones and put the coverage up you know.

Johnny & Monica
09-10-2005, 02:45 PM
I`m sure Harlen wanted to be at finish line when the riders came in an get podium shots rather than being at computer posting .Dont blame him .He`ll have a full report later I`m sure.Duane Johnson got 2nd pro-am with Micheal Burrows 5th Pro-am Bryan Hulsey got 14th in pro class way to go Mo.:D :D :D

Johnny & Monica
09-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Oh an Troy (CANNONBALL) Holmes got 3rd in the 16-21 c-class

burrows
09-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Oh I wasn't blaming Harlen just didn't think we got as much info as usual. Glad to get what we can. I know there is alot going on. I couldn't keep things straight if I had to do it......lol.......

Johnny & Monica
09-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Hey I forgot to ask how the boys did in the overall. Johnny just posted how they finished in their classes then went to meet Adam to give him his pcd frame.

xcyfz450
09-10-2005, 04:36 PM
pro overall

chris jenks
chris borich
brandon ballance

thats your top three

Admin
09-10-2005, 04:43 PM
The Afternoon Race was even worse then the Morning as far as dust, but a few extra lines were developed which allowed some passing, but it was still a virtually one line track with very few opportunities to make a pass unless the rider out front would make a mistake.

In the Pro Class, William got out to the early lead with Brandon Ballance eventually making the pass to take over the lead, which he held until the 3rd lap, until Chris Jenks made an aggressive pass through the creek, which put him out front. Chris Borich would the pass on Yokley and eventually Brandon Ballance when he pitted, and started to reel in Chris Jenks, but the dust was just too much to overcome for Borich, and he just couldn’t handle breathing in anymore and let off, which allowed Chris Jenks to win his first Overall Win of his Career with Borich in second, and Brandon Ballance making up for his brothers absence with his second podium appearance of the season with a third overall. Bryan Cook also put in a hard charge on the last lap to pass both Yokley and Houston to finish 4th Overall.

Top Three Overall
1. Chris Jenks
2. Chris Borich
3. Brandon Ballance

Complete Results from all three ATV races have been uploaded
Click Here for Complete Results (http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/2005_GNCC_Yadkin_Valley_Stomp_ATV_Results.html)

Blizzard24
09-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Hey, kind of out of the XC loop here, why wasnt Bill Ballance racing?

Pappy
09-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Just returned home...

To answer from above about Cody Hill. He did ok, typical slow start off the line but rode a decent 1st lap. with 3 to go he looked beat. Finished 6th in class, 11th overall. After the race we figured out why he was so wore out:( I had his front shocks almost as hard as they would go on compression (from MX riding) and it beat him senseless. he said it was so bad he thought at times he couldnt even hold the bars.

as far as the coverage, the majority of us were either racing or attending to racers. we cant always have a 6 page thread with minute by minute updates. we actually get dirty for you guys, not just bench race from a house 900 miles from the action! we will try and do better next race.

Pappy
09-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Speaking of seat time and not keyboard racing, I give you Harlen Foley!

Johnny & Monica
09-10-2005, 05:37 PM
To answer from above about Cody Hill. He did ok, typical slow start off the line but rode a decent 1st lap. with 3 to go he looked beat. Finished 6th in class, 11th overall. After the race we figured out why he was so wore out:( I had his front shocks almost as hard as they would go on compression (from MX riding) and it beat him senseless. he said it was so bad he thought at times he couldnt even hold the bars.

Dad your suppose to be on things like that . What if he hides a pipe wrench under your lazyboy recliner cushion tonigth.Hopefully we`ll see you guys at Ironman.

:devil: :devil:

Pappy
09-10-2005, 05:40 PM
oh trust me, i felt terrible:( i geuss maybe finding the cracked frame had my mind on other things. im lucky the kid finished at all, and im very happy he took 6th! he may not ever let me forget anything regarding his quad again...lol

Blizzard24
09-10-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Blizzard24
Hey, kind of out of the XC loop here, why wasnt Bill Ballance racing?

Is this thing on?:D

Johnny & Monica
09-10-2005, 06:01 PM
Ballance out on a broke leg hopefully make the next race:(

Blizzard24
09-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Ahhh ok, thanks for the info, I would like to see him win another Championship... ya gotta respect someone who can be that consistant.

Johnny & Monica
09-10-2005, 06:18 PM
I would like to see Borich win just to see Barry Hawk hold the record,Then Ballance can win next year...

quadcustoms
09-10-2005, 07:50 PM
dont hold your breath most all records get broken
both of the 2 guys are standup peaple for this sport
if bill rode red he would have more back than a sir mix alot video:p

Pappy
09-10-2005, 07:53 PM
i dont think the dust was as bad as i have seen the penton on its dry years, but it was in that class....lol

the course did not seem to provide much of a challenge as pertaining to terrain. what it lacked in that department it made up for in one line course and dust. pictures from the woods will be limited.

Pappy
09-10-2005, 07:55 PM
ofcourse, we always manage to grab a couple shots that make you keep coming back:devil:

09-10-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by burrows
I'm not impressed with the coverage we all got today. Phones must not be very good out there. Although when Michael called last night he said he was surprised they were down in a hole and he had full signal so how come we didn't get a better coverage. I think they were still on break. lol........mommab

We are lucky to get any coverage.

How about you just wait to read it in Dirthwheels in 6 months. THey have good coverage. :rolleyes:

Or, how about you go to the next GNCC with your finances and cover the costs and gives us a better race coverage for the next GNCC. I like that idea.

Ungrateful people like that irritate me. ATVriders does not have to spend the time, money, or effort to give us coverage yet they do. You know who won the race a few minutes after they crossed the line, that should be good enough. Be thankful you can read any coverage during the live race.

TWISTED
09-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Cron
We are lucky to get any coverage.

How about you just wait to read it in Dirthwheels in 6 months. THey have good coverage. :rolleyes:

Or, how about you go to the next GNCC with your finances and cover the costs and gives us a better race coverage for the next GNCC. I like that idea.

Ungrateful people like that irritate me. ATVriders does not have to spend the time, money, or effort to give us coverage yet they do. You know who won the race a few minutes after they crossed the line, that should be good enough. Be thankful you can read any coverage during the live race.

WELL SAID!!!

burrows
09-10-2005, 09:46 PM
wo wo guys I am not complaining. I appreciate everything they all do to get us what they can. I was just stating a comment that we didn't hear AS MUCH about the updates as we ususally do. If you will look at my other comment that I was not blaming Harlen or anyone so don't jump to conclusions that I was blaming anyone.......Sorry if it sounded like that cause it wasn't meant to..

Johnny & Monica
09-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
WELL SAID!!!

You guy`s stop picking on a little ol`lady who`ll whip both your azzzz`s She was worried about here baby boy Micheal Who by the way got 18th overall in the afternoon race.Finishing in the top 20:D

jdwxv3
09-10-2005, 10:33 PM
Yea leave mommaB alone(aka burrows) I dont know but I bet she could whip some tail:macho ;)

popo
09-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by TWISTED
WELL SAID!!!

WORD!!!!

Bonnie Cook
09-11-2005, 05:23 AM
Quote from Pappy:
i dont think the dust was as bad as i have seen the penton on its dry years, but it was in that class....lol

I definately didn't think the dust was as bad as Penton a couple of years ago, but the track was awesome. For all those who didn't go, maybe (if they go back next year) this will be one for sure to attend!!! Plus, there is enough woods there that the bikes and quads could have two separate tracks!

IOWAracer
09-13-2005, 07:50 PM
Is there gonna be any afternoon race pics does any one know or ahve they jsut not been posted yet sorry to bug yall thanks broc

Pappy
09-13-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by IOWAracer
Is there gonna be any afternoon race pics does any one know or ahve they jsut not been posted yet sorry to bug yall thanks broc

the thread should be started probably tomarrow. id be willing to help harlen, but my mega millions numbers will be drawn in an hour and i plan on being to rich to help:devil:

IOWAracer
09-13-2005, 09:27 PM
thanks does that mean you will share what you win lol :D

i wish good luck