PDA

View Full Version : Clutch switch solutions?

Green95Hoe
09-09-2005, 06:19 PM
So I want to run an easy pull lever but realize im going to lose the clutch swith option. I know many of you dont bother and just tie them off... This wont be an option for me. Is there some sort of aftermarket switch setup. I tried doing a search but any terms I used gave me wayy too many results.

I suppose if it gets down to it I can get creative and put some relay in that wont allow the bike to start unless its in Neutral , but id rather avoid doing any extra wiring if I dont need to.

~B.Rad

mikeboone
09-10-2005, 08:24 PM
I dont know of any other way w/o taping the wires together. Why would this be a problem> If you leave the neutral wire hooked up you will still know when it's outta gear w/o rocking the quad.

Green95Hoe
09-14-2005, 07:18 PM
I have an alarm with remote start... If I tape the wires together and its in gear and I remote start it, well you get the idea....

~Brad

the yazer
09-14-2005, 07:28 PM
remote start.................... WOW
make sure you leave it in neutral i guess :confused:

blackwell17
09-14-2005, 07:35 PM
lol why u have remote start on a quad?

Green95Hoe
09-15-2005, 05:08 PM
I bought it for the alarm feature and it came with a remote start. Thought it would be pretty cool to have a remote start on a quad... Quite the conversation piece. I found myself using it to warm the bike up while im putting my gear on..

~Brad