PDA

View Full Version : Warning dwrquads.....

99yellowgt
09-09-2005, 05:39 PM
WARNING.....
I would advise against doing any business with this guy. He basically STOLE money from me. Will not return any PMs. I did some research and it appears he was either kiked off of or run off of another forum call Z400Central. In his Signature the MODS edited it and said

"I AM A TERRIBLE SELLER...

DON'T BUY FROM ME!!!

-THE MODS-"

here is the link
http://www.z400central.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=32889&hl= (Z400Central)

I don't like to talk $hit about others but I also don't like getting taken advantage of either. I also don't want other to get screwed the same way. So since he spends most of his time in here trying to sell stuff I figured this was a good spot for the warning.....

later, And dwrquads (Brandon) if you are reading this you really need get your $hit together!!!! Im done playing.

onebad450r
09-09-2005, 06:33 PM
atva450r and dwrquads are one in the same....there has been alot on here and other forums as well about his selling/buying habits....Yes he goes by both names on here. I just figured that I would pass the info. on....

quadcustoms
09-09-2005, 06:53 PM
THANKS GUYS I ALMOST SENT MONEY ON A DEAL AND GOT A WARNING FROM ANOTHER MEMBER,THANKS AND KEEP THESE TYPE POSTS UP.DAVID

dasanii19
09-09-2005, 06:56 PM
That sucks. It makes me not wanna buy on here anymore. I guess ill keep an eye on the feedbacks alot more to know who and who not to deal with....

Did you post this in the feed back section? If not you should. Thanks........

matt400ex
09-09-2005, 07:21 PM
What did you try to buy from him, and when did you send the money. Did you use Paypal? I just sent him $25 for a z400 fan (the 3rd z400 fan I've tried to buy, meanwhile the quad's been sitting for about 3 months!!!) through Paypal going on 2weeks ago. I haven't heard back since, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Think I should try to contact Paypal, or wait it out and see if the parts or a response, show?

PS...Anyone got a good Z400 fan??? :D

Billyu40
09-09-2005, 07:52 PM
He got Kicked off 450r.org today too. I bought something from him and he never sent it but he did sent me the money back finally. HIs Name is Brandon George. A moderator should do something about this guy.

steveatv3
09-09-2005, 08:10 PM
are you guys serious!!!!

Brandon George....this is the same guy who was on here long time ago and ripped me for 80$ his name was like 250xrider or somthing along those lines. i almsot sent him 500 for some TCS shocks and i almost bought alot of stuff off this guy he is very shady thats why i didnt finish my transactions.

This guy must be delt with emdiatly and should be fined or jailed some how

Billyu40
09-09-2005, 08:14 PM
I have his cell Number If he hasnt changed it

steveatv3
09-09-2005, 08:17 PM
we need to turn this into the police some how or he will just keep doing it

Billyu40
09-09-2005, 08:23 PM
well I hope he never plans on racing again because theres not a race that he will go to that someone wont know who he is and owns someone money.

Quad riders are growing in population but we are still a mionority compared to bikes. We have to stick together and help each other out. People like this just hurt more than anything

steveatv3
09-09-2005, 08:26 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107753&highlight=Brandon+George

luvmyex
09-09-2005, 09:08 PM
contact your local police and also his local police and file a claim. it is a felony to commit mail fraud. Get any and all info you can on him and turn him in now.

onebad450r
09-09-2005, 09:20 PM
He goes by white450r over on 450R H.Q.....http://****************.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1787

99yellowgt
09-09-2005, 10:04 PM
here is some other names he goes by too.

atvakfx

atvakfx400

and email is atvakfx400@yahoo.com

It has been a month since I sent him money. I did some searching on line and I found he lives in Florida somewhere around Tampa. His last Phone number I found posted was 863-781-3562. But I may have found another one that is 813-818-9339. I sent PayPal a complaint this afternoon, I hope this ***** Clown gets what is coming to him. And I am all for finding out how to report this to the police. If anyone knows exactly what to do let me know I will go through with it.
later,

09-09-2005, 10:05 PM
matt400ex i would call paypal immediatly and file a claim, especially if you didn't use a credit card. paypal only does sonmething within 30 days. i found that out the hard way. but luckily i paid with a credit card and they allow 90 days to file a claim.....honestly i think paypal is only about making money. i get the feeling they don't really want to go to bat for anyone.....i could be wrong but that was the vibe i got. anyway i do almost no buying unless its thru paypal, and thats only if they accept credit cards, because now a days................. that's about the only protection you have against these d!c ks...

Billyu40
09-09-2005, 10:42 PM
here is the number he gave me he always answered 863 781-5387. He will either have to start paying people or paying to switch his number every other week. this clown is all about lies. he told me the reason he didnt ship my product was because he axis shocks, who he was sponsored by, got lost. If he was good enough to be sponsored axis would have had that back to him over night. do a reverse search on the numbers and get his address. Commiting mail order fraud is a federal offense nd punishable by up 15 years in jail, per offense. The local police can follow up on it but the FBI would be the investigators. they have a fairly new department that investigates internet mail fraud. The only reason I know this, in case you were wondering is I work for the largest telecommunications company in the US and we have to pull files on internet usage of customers because we sell dsl which travels over phone lines which crosses state boundries. hence the FBI involvement.