PDA

View Full Version : Someone Help Me Plzzz!!!!!!!!

100%suzuki
09-09-2005, 09:15 AM
alright like a dumb *****, i cut my stock pipe down about 4 inches and it fu*ket up my values.so i need a stock pipe, for now so i can get it fixet. i don't want to f it up again,runnin the cut down one. i am dieing to ride.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HELP. thanx

300exOH
09-09-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by 100%suzuki
alright like a dumb *****, i cut my stock pipe down about 4 inches and it fu*ket up my values.so i need a stock pipe, for now so i can get it fixet. i don't want to f it up again,runnin the cut down one. i am dieing to ride.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HELP. thanx

Do you mean it messed up your valves? Cutting down a pipe will NOT mess up your valves. Are you sure they just don't need adjusted?

400exrider707
09-09-2005, 09:28 AM

It really bothers me when people are actually this misinformed. There is no way running a cut down exhaust that it messed up your valves. Please go punch the person who told you so.:mad:

100%suzuki
09-09-2005, 09:42 AM
thats what i was told i really don't know!all i know is that its ticking like crazy??????? they said cause it was all stock it f it up.what do you guys thank?

300exOH
09-09-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
It really bothers me when people are actually this misinformed. There is no way running a cut down exhaust that it messed up your valves. Please go punch the person who told you so.:mad:

LMFAO!:devil:

It sounds like it's time for a valve adjustment to me. Could be something worn in the valvetrain also. The only issue with cutting down the pipe is that you didn't have it properly jetted. If that is the case then it could've been running hot because it was lean and that could've caused some damage. I would start off by adjusting the valves before anything else though.

100%suzuki
09-09-2005, 10:04 AM
alright,but what gets me is that when i first start it the ticking is not bad,but if i let it run for 15-20 mins its thicking like a hell.

300exOH
09-09-2005, 10:10 AM
alright,but what gets me is that when i first start it the ticking is not bad,but if i let it run for 15-20 mins its thicking like a hell.

hmm... that's actually the opposite of how it should be. The valve clearances are to allow for heat expansion which should tighten them up when the engine is warm. You may have them overtightened? I'm not positive though.

stevez400
09-09-2005, 10:13 AM
It could be your cam chain. What I would do is adjust your valves and replace your cam chain and see if it goes away. How old is the machine and when was the last time you adjusted your valves?

100%suzuki
09-09-2005, 10:16 AM
i thank what happed was they needed to be ajusted before i cut the pipe down and i waited to long ,but i really don't thank.

100%suzuki
09-09-2005, 10:29 AM
i bought it in 03 new.went ridin about 2 or 3 times took it back to the shop so they could adjust the values tork the head and all that ****.then i went ridin about 6 or 7 times then it started tickin about the 6th time i rode,i had alot of stuff come up and i sit up for like 8 months.now i'm dieing to go ridein.