PDA

View Full Version : 2 mini's FOR SALE

dirtmomma
09-09-2005, 08:43 AM
I have 2 of our mini's for sale right now

1- 2003 LEM Condor 50cc, we re-did the whole rear end & put on an adjustable axle,hubs,wheels,rear hydro kart brake set up all this stuff was BRAND NEW when it was put on, we had to extend the swing arm a little also, it stops on a dime!!! The only other thing done to it is we put a UNI filter straight off the carb(still have stock air filter), opened up the intake a little bit, thisis a kick start only starts 1st-2nd kick EVERY time!! Does have a broken front fender since it was his 1st quad LOL, but otherwise it's in great shape!! $900.00 FIRM

2- 2003 Kasea skyhawk mini 50, this is TOTALLY stock & in EXCELLENT condition, we did put Burris kart tires on front along w/ turf savers on the rear, can put stock tires back on, they are ont he LEM right now, my son was going to FT this but we got him the Skyhawk full size 50, the plastic is still on the shocks on this little quad, has front/rear kill cords also, electric start,hand brake $700.00 FIRM (I just dropped the price on it, we just bought this is June & he only rode it about 5 times!!)

Here's one of them

dirtmomma
09-09-2005, 08:46 AM
Here's the LEM I have other pics of the rear end if you want just LMK :)

dirtmomma
09-16-2005, 08:39 AM
LEM is SOLD :D:D Kasea may be SOLD this weekend :)

dirtmomma
09-19-2005, 01:36 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD :D:D

QuadJunkies
09-21-2005, 12:25 AM
whatch ya gettin Kimmers??? :D

dirtmomma
09-21-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
whatch ya gettin Kimmers??? :D

:D :devil: :macho

Hugo
09-21-2005, 01:14 PM
I just bought a LEM Condor this weekend and my 5 year old loves it. The previous owner did not have any info on the bike and i'm wondering what's the oil/gas ratio for this bike. Thanks.

dirtmomma
09-21-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Hugo
I just bought a LEM Condor this weekend and my 5 year old loves it. The previous owner did not have any info on the bike and i'm wondering what's the oil/gas ratio for this bike. Thanks.
thats cool :cool: my son LOVED his also , in fact he even named it LOL "sweetie" :) I felt bad selling his 1st racer but ya know gotta do what ya gotta do so we can mod the new one!! I almost sold his 1st helmet but changed my mind now THAT is a keeper for the trophy shelf lots of good memories there :D

As for the gas/oil mix we ran ours 32:1 & only ran Dumonde Tech Synthetic mix :) NEVER have had a problem w/ it, in fact we run it inour race blaster also that gets raced HARD!!! Now all you need to do is replace the rear brake on it ;);) we did w/ a rear hydraulic kart set up it stopped it on a dime!!

Have fun w/ it :)