PDA

View Full Version : Powdercoat rims

The Beanery
09-09-2005, 03:16 AM
Hi Pappy, Ive been watching this forum for a few months now and you not only do awesome work but you go well out of your way to help the community on this board. I own a Honda Pilot and a 250r. I want to have the stock rims on the pilot powdercoated white. I wonder if there are any really, really nice whites.The lips on the rim have some minor bends and imperfections that I would like repaired, can you also do the repairs? Do you think that we could throw some beadlocks on the stocks and make them look sweet, like maybe a candy honda red beadlock on a white rim? I also have some stock shocks on the pilot, front and rear, that need to be pcd and have the shafts polished. I would prefer to have you disassemble and reassemble them. I have a $#!% load of other parts that need attention but thats where I want to start. Thanks

Pappy
09-10-2005, 08:12 PM
I will ask to see if the rims are standard size and if that is feasible. the company that makes my beadlocks prefers to use new rims intead of used rims for obvious reasons.

as long as the springs are removable they could be coated. its been many many years since ive had anything to do with the pilot so i apologize for not being johnny on the spot with the info.

and being your in california, and the colors you like are basic, i would highly suggest trying to find a local coater to cut down on shipping!