PDA

View Full Version : Well This sucks!!

300ex_ryda
09-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Well this might be a bit long but who cares.

My next door nabiour just got a 1994 Honda XR 200. This was a big mistake because the kid crys about everything. So his mom asked me to take him out on our local trails so he can get used to driving it ( this kid had to get me to kick over the bike couse hes too week) anyways we go back one sunday morning. He is complaing that his feet are sore, so i stoped to have a rest stop...5 minutes later the kid comes up in front of me and scares the living sh*t out of me, so intenllanly i turn ( this path wasn't very big) and i turn and run right into a 4 foot high rock.

Well, this just about got me to go have a hissy fit becasue in doing this he bent my front rotor and ITP rim's that i got 2 weeks before and also my AC bumper. I nearly killed the kid right there and then. I told him to stay in front of me on the way home. So to make matters wrost the kid goes in 2 gear on a dirt road and im not in the best mood and i almost have to wheelie the way home and he is just taking his time.

I thought i might just tell you my Sh*thole of a story...

And if something has happend to you like this i would like to hear the story!:D

So now im making his parents buy me Matching wheels and replace my bumper!

Guy400
09-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_ryda
He is complaing that his feet are sore, so i stoped to have a rest stop...5 minutes later the kid comes up in front of me and scares the living sh*t out of me, so intenllanly i turn ( this path wasn't very big) and i turn and run right into a 4 foot high rock. I'm confused. You were sitting down taking a break from riding and the kid scared you and somehow your quad ran into a rock:confused:

crday98
09-08-2005, 06:53 PM
gee, and to think i thought i had problems:rolleyes:

Warnerade
09-08-2005, 06:54 PM
i agree with guy...i honestly dont get it.

MOFO
09-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
I'm confused. You were sitting down taking a break from riding and the kid scared you and somehow your quad ran into a rock:confused:

LMFAO.... and you say it like you've never done that before.... suuuurrree! :rolleyes:

;)

...or maybe his quad got scared too. :confused:

300ex_ryda
09-08-2005, 07:04 PM
well im sorry if i didn't mean to put then we started back on the trail and then 5 minutes down the road he scared me and i ran into the rock.. there!

450robot
09-08-2005, 07:05 PM
hahaha, that makes no sense

and if you were on the quad at the time, what could a lil pissant do on a little 200 to scare you?

300ex_ryda
09-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Well this was his first time on the bike and not exsecting him to cut out in front of me and a tight and rocky trail just ...i was too focoused i geuss and i looked over , he cut me off and i fliped.

09-08-2005, 07:15 PM
well im sorry if i didn't mean to put then we started back on the trail and then 5 minutes down the road he scared me and i ran into the rock.. there!

How the f!uck did the kid scare you??

Warnerade
09-08-2005, 07:15 PM
you were going that slow..and still managed to bend a rim?

guess you were goin faster than ya thought

300ex_ryda
09-08-2005, 07:17 PM
I hit the rock only couse i saw him cut me off.

09-08-2005, 07:21 PM
so intenllanly i turn

Im not sure what word you were trying to get out there, but if u ment intentionally, you just said u purposly rode into the rock.

09-08-2005, 07:23 PM
maybe he meant unintentionally but it`s hard to tell:p

09-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Superman Sam
maybe he meant unintentionally but it`s hard to tell:p I'm still stuck on what a "nabiour" is:rolleyes:

Pappy
09-08-2005, 07:31 PM
call the news, tell them a rock ruined your rim. the red cross will arrive, along with fema. you will recieve a credit card to purchase a new rim. you cant buy a gun, or beer, but a rim is ok.

oh my bad, all this red cross fema disaster stuff is ruining my brain:scary:

oh if there is money left over, hooked on phonics works:devil: :blah:

HondaRacer300ex
09-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
Im not sure what word you were trying to get out there, but if u ment intentionally, you just said u purposly rode into the rock.

Could he have said he "instantly" turned? I'm stumped.

toby400ex
09-08-2005, 09:22 PM
Well this might be a bit long but who cares.

My next door nabiour just got a 1994 Honda XR 200. This was a big mistake because the kid crys about everything. So his mom asked me to take him out on our local trails so he can get used to driving it ( this kid had to get me to kick over the bike couse hes too week) anyways we go back one sunday morning. He is complaing that his feet are sore, so i stoped to have a rest stop...5 minutes later the kid comes up in front of me and scares the living sh*t out of me, so intenllanly i turn ( this path wasn't very big) and i turn and run right into a 4 foot high rock.

Well, this just about got me to go have a hissy fit becasue in doing this he bent my front rotor and ITP rim's that i got 2 weeks before and also my AC bumper. I nearly killed the kid right there and then. I told him to stay in front of me on the way home. So to make matters wrost the kid goes in 2 gear on a dirt road and im not in the best mood and i almost have to wheelie the way home and he is just taking his time.

I thought i might just tell you my Sh*thole of a story...

And if something has happend to you like this i would like to hear the story!:D

So now im making his parents buy me Matching wheels and replace my bumper!
Good job!

450robot
09-08-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
call the news, tell them a rock ruined your rim. the red cross will arrive, along with fema. you will recieve a credit card to purchase a new rim. you cant buy a gun, or beer, but a rim is ok.

oh my bad, all this red cross fema disaster stuff is ruining my brain:scary:

oh if there is money left over, hooked on phonics works:devil: :blah: lmao! funniest thing ive heard all night!

i just realized, my avatar looks exactly like your pappy hahaha